Does God allows false prediction of the end time? And for what purpose?

[-(

Comments

• God allows humans to say and do lots of stupid things.  But that does not mean that God approves of those stupid things.
  • God is REAL not false.
  • Amen to you kinen: And, what God says will be done as he says it would. Our limitations to understand God has to do with our being Flesh. We must work ourselves to enter into the realm of the Spirit in order for us to be understand God. That is why we were advised not to put a ? mark where God had put a Period.
  • For what purpose if God allows us or human to falsify or prophesy falsely?
  • Buy Quality Driver's License,passport,Id 

Cards,Visa,Diplomas,Certificates  We use high quality equipment 

and materials to produce counterfeit documents. email us via: ( 

carlosdocs088@gmail.com ) Skype Name: carlosbreton088. All 

secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for 

our falsified documents.we are unique producer of quality fake 

and Real documents.We offer only original high-quality fake 

passports, SSN,driver's licenses, Student Card , ID cards, 

stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number 

of countries. Contact for more infor
    Contact e-mails..........carlosdocs088@gmail.com
    General support..........carlosdocs088@gmail.com
    Skype Name: carlosbreton088
  • edited November 2015
    God is only playing with us. We are nothing to him except toys for his entertainment. If he really loved us, why is he making us suffer?
  • No he's not responsible for all the sufferings to his creations. Please read His word (Holy Bible) and you'll know why all the sufferings happening then today and tomorrow to come. God bless!
  • WOW! letao692, do you really believe that God is the cause of your suffering?

Ke Pwhat
  • In 1 Corinthians 12:28, .God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gift of healing, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
  • Check everything they said against what the bible says and we should be able to tell if that person is truly a prophet of God or not. No?
  • Who are we to judge others? I know that we all are here to fulfilled Gods will and believe judging others is not Gods will. Its seems to me that we"re involved in mans doctrines instead of Gods. Just so that you may know that if there is a living prophet today then I really do believe that he could brought up of new things that will be totally different from the bible but will absolutely abiding with what the bible is teaching. Intact we are totally facing new ways of life today that its totally different then before. So don't you think that we who longing to know what our living God would want us to do in these last days should have a living prophet who will be receiving new revelations from our living God who we believe He lives today?
  • thank you my friend. and yes, if God wish to bring up another prophet that will be HIS to decides. Right my friend? But, the bible also warned us about false prophet that will rise up before Jesus return to earth. And the same bible I've been reading "Holy Bible" KJV said that we can tell if the prophet is one God's speaks to or not by checking every words he or she says against the Bible. Let me say this, bible also warned that if their words are not in accord with the holy scripture, than we should not believe for it is a false one. And the only way to prove or disprove anyone who claims to be a prophet of God or God's new age messenger, his or her words must not contradict or change what has been written by the pen of those men and women who through them were moved by the holy spirit to record what God has revealed to them in visions. That's what I know and not expect to force anyone to be in the same shoes as I am. God bless.
  • edited December 2015
    You are absolutely correct my friend. I do believe what you've mentioned. One who is not abide with what the bible said is not a messenger nor prophet of God but the one who is abiding what the bible said which is obeying the commandments of God and spreading Jesus Christ's gospel is the true prophet of God. So my friend it will be very clear now who is doing what exactly the bible is acknowledging us to do today. Besides that who are we who can judge others. Isn't thats what the bible said also, that we will not judged others? I guess we all will be judged on that judgement day for what we have done here on earth isn't it. So my friend I am sorry to said this but I do believe that its better for us to just stick to what we have faith/believed in and let others stick to theirs as well.
  • Very good point my friend. So if I would agree to your view on your last two sentences, than who should we teach God's word to? Like any human on earth today has some thing to believe whether believing God or other Gods or perhaps not believing in any God at all. So, I think we still owe our savior and yield to HIS last commands to HIS disciples to go to the end of the word and preach the salvation to all and baptized them in the name of Allah. eheh! jk you know what I mean right? So, help me out my friend on this one. I believe that we should let those who've been taught about the God you and I believe but still didn't want to accept to do or let them be to believe in whatever they want to believe. Isn't brother?
  • Well I guess if you said that you are a follower of Jesus Christ then you must do has he did which is to spread his gospel and let others to decide whether to believe and accept it or not.
  • amen brother and thanks for claiming that divine truth. God bless!
  • God allows false prediction in order for all men and women to grow in their spiritual growth which is understanding the things that God shows all men and women in order to be ready for the end time tests in which Satan, also known as the Devil and father of all lies, will be throwing at those individuals holding on Gods commandments and their testimony of Christ Jesus. That is why we must live through believing in Jesus Christ and have the faith that He will come again to take the faithful home to haven.
  • No one knows for sure what religion is absolutely TRUE. That is why the world has so many of them. All we have to go by is self-suggestion or what is called faith (State of Mind). Remember about a thousand years ago, everyone believed the world was flat, but such belief did not make it TRUE. Research history and you will learn that religion has changed many many times thru-out the years to fit the customs and traditions of those people living in those times.

You have the Right to believe in whatever you want, but that doesn't mean it's TRUE. Stop judging other people's religion and let them believe whatever they want, because that's what work's for them, regardless if it's false...it doesn't matter, it makes them live with peace and happiness. Don't be a hater!

Q&A: Would a rich and happy person write about extreme suffering, revenge, death, burning in hell forever and ever and ever etc...I don't think so, their too busy enjoying life with happy and positive thoughts. But a person or persons who could write something like this has to be suffering, poor, depressed and a slave wanting revenge. Stop wasting time judging or comparing other beliefs. Life is too short, be happy and live responsibly!
  • You are absolutely correct Gator. Some people thinks like what you've mentioned and forgetting that everyone will be judged for their deeds. Like my friend TT who always come up with retaliation of my church in particular with some video strips that his church made to retaliate or humiliate my church with forgetting that there are also others who left their church and do the same thing their doing to others especially me an my church. Myself yeah I've did some replications to TT's inappropriate behaviors just to let him to know that there is retaliations and humiliations that others did to him and his church. The fact is that he my friend TT forget that there will be judgement for everyone who live and walked this planet earth on the judgement day. All we have to do is just abide and comply with the bible and attend whatever church that suits our faith and believe.
  • all we need to do when we're up against those who defy the truth of the bible is to choose what to believe what we know and what to believe and let those who choose to discredited the words of the bible be. God does not force anyone to believe in His Words because that is just the opposite of what He is. So, it is yours and mine to choose friends. I choose to believe in God and His words written only in the holy bible no more and no less.
  • Exactly what everyone is doing which is believing the holy bible. As of no more and no less it'll be determent on the judgment day by God and Jesus Christ whether other books in which his prophets wrote is right or wrong but not anyone or whoever will say from their mouth that the books that other religions are using is wrong. Like the book of Mormon that all non Mormons are accusing it and say that it is a wrong book without reading it and pray for it.
  • pekalong,

Those videos I posted are not from my church. My church did not make them. Some of those videos are from ex members of your Mormon church and some from other Christian groups.

You need to get your facts straight before you go accusing people.

The reason true Christians say Mormonism and the Book of Mormons do not teach the Jesus of the Bible is because Mormonism teaching is different from Bible teachings.

Thank you.
  • Mormon's, JW, SDA, Christian's etc...

Stick to what you choose to believe in and forget about the haters. There is no benefit to gain with downing each-others belief system. Respect one another and focus on whatever makes you happy and successful.

Birds of a feather flock together...surround yourself with those who support your style. You will be more likely to achieve your goals.

• I have never known that there is another Jesus Christ the son of God who atoned for all mankind. If you guys said we're not teaches the Jesus Christ from the bible but then why is our church named after him? I understand thoroughly the Jesus Christ from the bible and believe that's the same Jesus Christ we're spreading out his gospel all over the earth today. We actually partake of the sacrament every Sunday in remembering his atonement.

As of the videos your showing I guess you are right and that's the same with those web sites that I've shown. You see not only my church that there is criticism goes against. I believe all the the churches there are criticisms that goes against. This make me to believe that all the church there in this world is Gods cause they all worshiped him and served him as well. That's why Satan is putting all his power to destroyed them and the way he did was that he uses some of those who have weakness to do the devastation.
  • or Satan put all these Churches here just to mess with everyone...another option
  • pekalong,

The Jesus Christ the Mormons worship is not the Jesus Christ of the Bible. The Bible says Jesus created all things. That would include Lucifer, Satan. Mormonism says Jesus is Lucifer's brother. Something is wrong here. They cannot be both correct.

So, the Mormon Jesus is a devil.
  • LOL@Mormon Jesus is a devil. TT have you ever been tired of non senses? Did you and your sda church created another Jesus Christ who atoned for all mankind's sins? Why are you keep saying that us Mormons have a different Jesus Christ? Aren't you also considered as God's child? If God created everything and considered all mankind his children. Don't you think that Lucifer is his child as well? Also if all mankind are Christ's brothers. Don't you think Lucifer is his brother as well? Lucifer is a creation of God and he I believe should be considered as Gods child also. Which brings to my attention that he is Jesus Christ's brother same as all mankind, isn't it?
  • If there is a God (positive) and a Devil (negative), then both would have been equally involved with the creation. Just like that tiny atom, it's made up of positive & negative energy. Both need's to exist in order for it to work properly. Take one out and it will surely die.

So it is fair to say that the Devil or Lucifer (negative energy) is just as much involved with the whole creation. He just doesn't get any credit for it, because people spread false rumors thru-out the ages and eventually some crazy creative writer/thinker ends up recording it with a stamp of imaginative inspiration.