The Occult Roots of Seventh-day Adventism

Here is one truth of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

Comments

• Cult worship is evident in both Catholicism and Protestants. Why the fuss?
  • I am tired of you my friend TT. Now you and your websites are trying to influence others of your lies. With all those inappropriate's you've shown in here won't make others to believe you and think that your are a real follower of Jesus Christ cause it will make you even worst that people will considered you and your religion liars.
  • "This is how everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." (JOHN 13: 35 )
  • "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)
  • Exactly folks, I do believe what you guys are sharing and yeah God loves everyone that's why He did what you guys have shared above. Also I do believe in Him that's is why I don't and never will let TT perished me from being a true witness of Jesus Christ and His gospel. I believe a true believer of Jesus Christ should do exactly what He did that the bible is acknowledging us today. Which is to be humble and be precise in which I believe TT is not abiding with.
  • exactly, action speaks louder than words. do we doing that in here? Because all i'm seeing is just words. Sorry boys I just couldn't see in your interactions showing that actions speaks louder than words. I've been saying again and again, the way you guys are showing in here is not going to help me or anyone I believe. Show it by your words and stops plaguing the Holy Words. God bless.
  • Thank you ssearcher1 for the good acknowledgment. I do believe that in this world today everyone is fighting everyone. Not only fighting for boarders and some other properties. Nation against nation family against family religion against religion. In this forum we do the same not sharing but humiliating others of their faith which is exactly what our friend TT is doing. When someone will share his faith and believe, he TT will always come up with something that'll destroyed it. In this world there are those who trying their best to make peace between other and there are those who will always come up against it. Again ssearcher1 thank you for doing such tremendous job in keeping this forum in a precise situation. Hope everything will go smooth and calm.
  • No one knows for sure what religion is absolutely TRUE. That is why the world has so many of them. All we have to go by is self-suggestion or what is called faith (State of Mind). Remember about a thousand years ago, everyone believed the world was flat, but such belief did not make it TRUE. Research history and you will learn that religion has changed many many times thru-out the years to fit the customs and traditions of those people living in those times.

You have the Right to believe in whatever you want, but that doesn't mean it's TRUE. Stop judging other people's religion and let them believe whatever they want, because that's what work's for them, regardless if it's false...it doesn't matter, it makes them live with peace and happiness. Don't be a hater!

Q&A: Would a rich and happy person write about extreme suffering, revenge, death, burning in hell forever and ever and ever etc...I don't think so, their too busy enjoying life with happy and positive thoughts. But a person or persons who could write something like this has to be suffering, poor, depressed and a slave wanting revenge. Stop wasting time judging or comparing other beliefs. Life is too short, be happy and live responsibly!