SDA is a false religion.

Ellen G. White denied Jesus' deity.

Comments

• Seventh Day Adventist is a False Religion
  • EAT YOUR SHORTS AND YOUR RELIGION!!
  • The only difference between SDA and other Protestant's churches is the Sabbath day. If you really look at it, SDA may be right since "Sunday" means the first day of the week. If this is the case, then Saturday is the seventh day which is the Sabbath day. Just a thought.
  • noname please don't accuse sda religion cuz it is not good.
    could please provide your accusation with proof please...
    thank you
  • "This is how everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." (JOHN 13: 35 )
  • thank you FM..now does that "if you love have for one another, does that mean we are to love only those who are among our flock? How about those who we hate and dislike because of what they did to us or hated us first?
  • "But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also." (Matthew 5:39)
  • yeah...amen...that's a good way to put it...
  • “So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets. (Matthew 7:12)
  • yes but it doesn't mean that if they do bad things to you, you should do it to them...
  • www.sabbathtruth.com/sabbath-history/how-the-sabbath-was-changed
  • Thank you FM. So, you agree that the bible text you mentioned does not really meant to just love those whom I agree with or have the same faith as I Had but itt said , anyone who do this liittle ones or the man lying on the road to Jerusalem, to be loved as anyone who i want to love.?
  • yes,yes...correction!!as always my friend, you really are a site for eyes and a voice for a hopeless person...THUMPS UP!!!!@ssearcher1
  • www.evangelicaloutreach.org/white.htm
  • At least they doing good in our islands. Do they create problems? I've never heard of any SDA causing problems like the others. Just saying
  • Well, that's good for you and if your a woman just be careful cause they are sneaky.
  • Heheheh thank you for the advice. I've met worse men and I'm pretty sure they were not SDA
  • Well, just be careful even king David from the bible did bad bad things also. You will never kn
  • Waiooooo kan ai tong ngonuk pekalong.
  • again when referring to bible patriarchs, keep in mind that the bible never support what these men and women done called sin. Jesus said it is sin and Peter and Paul also said the same. But what we should refer to at all times what God said it is good according to His precepts. Thanks
  • No one knows for sure what religion is absolutely TRUE. That is why the world has so many of them. All we have to go by is self-suggestion or what is called faith (State of Mind). Remember about a thousand years ago, everyone believed the world was flat, but such belief did not make it TRUE. Research history and you will learn that religion has changed many many times thru-out the years to fit the customs and traditions of those people living in those times.

You have the Right to believe in whatever you want, but that doesn't mean it's TRUE. Stop judging other people's religion and let them believe whatever they want, because that's what work's for them, regardless if it's false...it doesn't matter, it makes them live with peace and happiness. Don't be a hater!

Q&A: Would a rich and happy person write about extreme suffering, revenge, death, burning in hell forever and ever and ever etc...I don't think so, their too busy enjoying life with happy and positive thoughts. But a person or persons who could write something like this has to be suffering, poor, depressed and a slave wanting revenge. Stop wasting time judging or comparing other beliefs. Life is too short, be happy and live responsibly!
  • Sorry, but many men and women in the bible were full or earthly riches like Abraham, King David, King Solomon and many more God uses to write what was and is and is to come. So. my answer is that if God is the giver of life and riches to man, then it is wise for Him to use these biblical and historical patriarchs to cautioned about misuse of these gifts for it will results in suffering and unhappy life experience. And so it is written in His words by those whom God chose to write these things through the inspiration of the holy spirit.
  • Gator,

You are disregarding the truth in the Bible. Not everyone thought the earth was flat. Those who had read the Bible thoroughly would have known that the earth was round. The Bible peaks about it. Science is beginning to find the truth of the things mentioned in the Bible.
  • ssearcher1

................I'm talking about WRITERS...not the Characters in a story.
  • Salvation is never going to be in the Name of any religion. So let's not waste our precious times with the names of the religions. Salvation is for those who believe that "Jesus" is the son of God who gave his life for us " the sinners" was crucified and resurrected in three days. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life! That is why no one can find the name of any religion in the Bible. So friend have faith in "Jesus Christ" and steadfast on your faith to the end which mean the day you die., and you will have ever lasting life. Jesus said, I am the good shepherd and my sheep knows me, and I know them. I have sheep in all colors and other sheep I have that are not of this fold. I will bring them so that I will have one fold and they will have one shepherd.
  • Oalong,

It is true that salvation comes through the Lord Jesus Christ. It is therefore very important to know which Jesus is it that we are following.

Cain thought he was worshiping God with his offering, but God rejected it because his worship was not proper. His form of worship was through works but not faith.

We are saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ (the Christ of the Bible). We are judged by our works. In other words, our works shows if e have a saving faith. Our deep love for Jesus will result in a power given by God to do God's will.

The Bible says there is no other name under heaven by which we may be saved. Only through Jesus Christ of the Bible.
  • Hhahahah! Cains worshiping was not proper? Isn't it the same with preaching the gospel mingled with criticisms?Now I am really is falling into a twister. Wow!!!
  • pekalong,

Telling the truth is not criticism. It i difficult for the proud to accept it. But truth hurts.