Comments

• "This is how everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." (JOHN 13: 35 )
  • here we go again all over again..guys you don't know when to quit uhhh...shhhh
  • "This is how everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." (JOHN 13: 35 )
  • they don't know when to stop. Let them be....They're faith really do not depend Jesus rather on theim
  • Exactly!! Sister ssearcher1. I will depend my faith to the end of my life and that's to testify that God and Jesus Christ live today and will be forever.
  • "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)
  • Exactly!! That's why I am not perishing myself to this TT make believe christian either.
  • amen, but how are we going to do that that our lives is under the full control and influenced by by the guiding of God's Holy Ghost through our witness to others? Teach ing or telling the whole world about Jesus is a must. But, telling only is not good enough to proof to others that we meant what we say or teach through what ohters may heard or see how we react to challenges in our daily lives like this one .

• yes,yes...as always you left me speechless my friend...lol
  • Exactly my friend ssearcher1. The reason why I am doing this is because I want TT to know that not only my church that have such kind of criticism against it but I believe that all the churches in this world have criticisms as well. That's why whenever he come up with such website that criticized my church I will always come up with websites that criticized his church. I am a member of Jesus Christ's church and I will always defended it from all adversities that may come against it. My priority is to execute Jesus Christ's gospel and performed his holy ordinances to everyone who may have needed it both for the living and for the death as well.
  • pekalong, I am still trying to figure out from these posts and the websites what it is that they are doing that is "sneaky". I read they do a lot of voluntary work such as health care throughout the world including South American; provide education opportunities all over the world especially for lower grades; involve with providing free goodies in case of disasters; and others. Are these considered being sneaky or what is it that make them "sneaky". Just curious.
  • marc

Are you sure you read the three sites that I've shown above?
  • Don't matter your religion...we all sneaky in one form or another...sneaky spouses....sneaky government...sneaky all things...lmao
  • pekalong, No, I haven't read everything that they have printed or described or the books or the research findings in their research institutes, etc. in the 3 websites. The ones that I have glanced over don't seem to give me the feeling of "sneaky" designation that you are saying. Yes, I might be wrong. So if you could point out exactly where the "sneaky" characterization could be found, I would be glad to read and understand it. Thanks.
  • edited August 2016
    Lol
  • Here is one marc. www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Seventh-Day%20Adventist/sneaky.htm
  • thanks TT and pekalont. Now it is readers time to scrutinized the claims rendered by both and compare them. I think we should thank TT and pekalong for bringing their arguments to this far. So, may i ask that you bible scholars to allow us readers to do our search and then come back and share with you both what we have found. Yeah? That's what I thought.
  • No one knows for sure what religion is absolutely TRUE. That is why the world has so many of them. All we have to go by is self-suggestion or what is called faith (State of Mind). Remember about a thousand years ago, everyone believed the world was flat, but such belief did not make it TRUE. Research history and you will learn that religion has changed many many times thru-out the years to fit the customs and traditions of those people living in those times.

You have the Right to believe in whatever you want, but that doesn't mean it's TRUE. Stop judging other people's religion and let them believe whatever they want, because that's what work's for them, regardless if it's false...it doesn't matter, it makes them live with peace and happiness. Don't be a hater!

Q&A: Would a rich and happy person write about extreme suffering, revenge, death, burning in hell forever and ever and ever etc...I don't think so, their too busy enjoying life with happy and positive thoughts. But a person or persons who could write something like this has to be suffering, poor, depressed and a slave wanting revenge. Stop wasting time judging or comparing other beliefs. Life is too short, be happy and live responsibly!
  • are you happy and living responsibly all the times? Tell me about it so I can tell you mine for we might have end up on two separate atoll islands. So to speak?