Some religions who were against homosexual have recently opened its door to this group

Why and is it biblical to change the views of the religious movement since and just now change?

Comments

• TT and pekalong do you guys can share what you may heard or know about this new revelations in the christian churches today that were once teaching against or would not even want to talk about homosexuality an outcast to most faiths of our time? Thanks
  • Sorry my friend sseacher1 but i don't want to involve myself into this inappropriate behavior at all.
  • The Bible is very clear about what God thinks about homosexuality. The Bible is also clear about obeying God rather than man.

Seemingly, some people what to be politically correct rather than God correct. When people choose to disregard an explicit command of God, or go against what God sees as wrong, they have chosen to please themselves and men instead of God.

Many professed Christians do not want to discuss this issue because they are afraid of what the people might think of their stand on the issue. Some may have children of their own or close friends and relatives who are practicing homosexuals and so do not want to feel as if they condemn the individuals who choose the lifestyle. But God is not silent on the subject. So Christians ought to be vocal about it too, but not judgmental or condemning. Rather, they ought to be redemptive in their approach.
  • Yes ssearcher1, it is biblical.
  • hi kinen thanks for sharing. Now, please help me. I tried but still can't get it. Please what do you mean by it's biblical or what is biblical I may ask?
  • Are you picking my brain ssearcher1? NT, consolidated Commandments #2 says it. Also, Jesus said to His disciples, what you hold bound on earth is held bound in heaven, what you hold loose on earth is held loose in heaven. That's what makes me believe that it's biblical, dear.
  • OK GOT IT BRO. NOW I BELIEVE THAT IS ONE STATEMENT MANY HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS OF. ACTUALLY, JESUS WAS SAYING THAT WHAT HE TAUGHT HIS DISCIPLES ABOUT IS SIN IT WILL BE STILL SIN ON EARTH BE STILL SIN IN HEAVEN. BECAUSE HE JESUS KNOW AND TEACH THEM ABOUT IT AND THEY KNEW IT. SOME FOLKS BELIEVE THAT MAN CAN SHUN THE GATES OF HELL AND HEAVEN. THAT IS JUST NOT RIGHT BECAUSE JESUS SAID HE IS THE ONLY WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE EVERLASTING LIFE. SO HE MUST BE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN OPEN AND CLOSE BOTH DOORS HELL OR HEAVEN. THAT IS JUST HOW I UNDERSTAND THAT BIBLE VERSE YOU HAVE SHARED MY FRIEND KINEN. THANK YOU FOR DOING THAT. OH FOR REAL, I AM NOT PICKING ON YOUR BRAIN BUT WILL ALWAYS ENLIGHTENED BY YOUR LOGIC AND SENSIBLE VIEWS TO ANY ISSUE UP FOR DISCUSSION.
  • kinen,

Am I correct in believing that you are saying God is duty-bound to sanction whatever man chooses, regardless of His expressed will?

Are we to think that God will have no choice but to go along with whatever we want Him to do?

That is preposterous and blasphemous. Are we greater than God to tell God what to do?
  • Love you dear. Live scripture according to your own personal faith.
  • Dear kinen,

I love you with a Godly love. We can be very sincere, but sincerely wrong and that can be fatal. Only God's way is the correct way. Never our own way. Never man's way.

Take care, brother.
  • Slow down TruthIsThat, none of what you are griping about was mentioned in my post. You can believe what so ever you want to just don't impose your believe on others and, please, don't expect others to reason/think like you. You should have known by now that most people, who professed in God's Divinity/Omnipotent, are content in THAT and their own personal relation with It.
    And my friend, you should know better than worse.
  • kinenkinen Message kinen about an hour ago

Are you picking my brain ssearcher1? NT, consolidated Commandments #2 says it. Also, Jesus said to His disciples, what you hold bound on earth is held bound in heaven, what you hold loose on earth is held loose in heaven. That's what makes me believe that it's biblical, dear.
  • Hulala, goodness gracious me, what has our earth become lately?
  • and the called realized and repented of their faults. that is the miraculous reactions to the called. amen.
  • e do not need to be perfect to go to God. We go as we are. It is God Who will give us the power to be perfect. And we will be perfect only at His coming and we all will put on immortality.

In the meantime, we are just broken people who need a friend in Jesus Christ, through Whom we will have hope and the assurance of salvation. God is good.
  • Thanks TruthIsThat. That is very encouraging. Religion site close.
  • Protestant and paganism change not CATHOLIC
  • fishhook i think you need to update you on the world religions affairs because i had that kind of thinking but lately i was dubbed by my own ignorant to find out that was not it anymore. we are in an era where most of the christian religious groups have implore new ideologies now practiced that once was a taboo in most christian denominations like this one. So, I would say that people, religion and faith changes like the ocean tide but God almighty does not change. Last question, does the new changes of our faith doctrines purposely crept in mainly to serve God's perception or human desires?
  • That is not true fish-hook.
    @sseacher1, Most denominations doctrines are devised to satisfy God's intended purpose but because scripture makes rooms for freedom of choice they stray at times and evoke that missed understood choice as their legitimate excuse to qualify the doctrine.
  • true kinen. but does man needs to device or change what has been laid down clearly in the scripture to suit man desires? And I fully support what you said that man will always to fabricate something that may look biblical but actually strayed away from the fundamental what the bible meant or should be.
  • Scripture provides important points for men to navigate the world to explore its wealth as provided. It is up to the world creator to judge whether acceptable or not. Keep on keeping on living.
  • I BELIEVE GOD KNOWS THE OUR INTEND AND WE SHOULD KNOW WHERE TO DRAW THE LINE. BECAUSE SOMETHINGS IN THIS LIFE DOES NOT EQUATE TO WHAT GOD SAID. THANKS
  • Since He is the one that says it so, let's let Him decide. We just live our lives accordingly.
  • thanks for clarifying my point. let's just do what we know or found in the word of the bible and lives it accordingly.
  • God is Immutable. His Word says what it means and it means what it says. You can not right the wrong; wrong is wrong no matter what.
  • I want to know why homosexuality is wrong other than "because the bible says so...."
    A sound reason. Valid and true. Illuminate me.
  • BICNSFD, you are unlikely to find any valid, true, and sound reasoning on this subject in this forum. But I am open to being surprised.