God Create everything

To all the humans on earth...if you have a brain use it.if you think your smart check again...NO One and I mean NO ONE on earth owns any island.it belongs to GOD!!!now go back to the refrigerator and get your milk bottle before it gets cold.kids now a days. Whoever thinks saipan ,tinian,rota,and the northern island belongs to chamorro only needs to wake up and smell the wrath of hatred,bitterNess, and I can't name it all.the earth belongs to anybody.keep dreaming.chuukese can own it...outsiders can .now be quiet and go mop the floor.

Comments

• I believe God create all things and put all human beings to benefit and control of everything he created.
  • sounds like man are put on earth to live because it is better than what they are given while they are in heaven and shipped them down to earth when it is first created?
  • I don't know what you guys think but me, I do believe that I was send to this planet earth to fulfilled my plan of salvation that was given to me by our Father in heaven. In fulfilling my plan of salvation, I should overcome all the adversities that will come in my way. Fulfilling my plan of salvation will benefit me my eternal life with our Father in heaven in his kingdom. its true that we will be benefiting this earth but we should be benefiting it in the right way that our Father in heaven has send us for. Which is to use our free agency according to Gods wills.
  • pekalong,

When God created man in His own image did not man at that time already have salvation?
  • Exactly but didn't that fruit of life took that salvation away from man? I believe that's the reason why God has send his only begotten son to restored that salvation back to man, isn't it?
  • So, our first parents already had salvation while they were made from the dust of this earth, while God was on this earth and placed them on this earth. We never left this earth. So God did not send us to this earth to work out our own salvation. God already gave us salvation through His Son Jesus Christ.
  • edited November 2016
    Well my friend if that is so then why did Apostle Paul preach to those Philippians to work their own salvation which also referred to us today? Philippians 2:12.

All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again. Ecc;l. 3:20.

Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast goeth downward to the earth. Eccl. 3:21. What really this verse meant by mentioning the spirit of man that goeth upward? What upward this verse is acknowledging us about?

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. Eccl. 12:7

The word return make me to believe that our spirits were with God before we were born and when we die our spirit shall returned to him.

• pekalong,

In order to understand things better we need to go back to the Bible and allow the Bible to interpret itself. Also, we need to go back to the beginning in Genesis to see how man came into being. Then we will go back to Ecclesiastes 12:7 to discuss what is being said in that verse.

Genesis 2:7

Then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

So, here we see that God had three (3) things which made up Adam. (1) Dust, (2) Breath of life, (3) Living soul. If you are to take Adam apart, you will remove the same three parts (dust, breath, soul). You cannot remove something which was never there in the first place.

So, Ecclesiastes 12:7 is merely saying the breath of life is removed. Where does it go? Basically, no where. Where does your breath go after you breathe out? No where. The reason for the reference of the breath of life going back to God is because of what the verse mentioned earlier about the dust returning to the earth.

Here are additional Bible verses which will help us understand this discussion better.

Acts 17:25

nor is He served by human hands, as though He needed anything, since He Himself gives to all people life and breath and all things;

Job 27:3

For as long as life is in me, And the breath of God is in my nostrils,

Job 33:4

"The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

Revelation 11:11

But after the three and a half days, the breath of life from God came into them, and they stood on their feet; and great fear fell upon those who were watching them.

Job 34:14-15
    "If He should determine to do so, If He should gather to Himself His spirit and His breath, All flesh would perish together, And man would return to dust.

Psalm 104:29

You hide Your face, they are dismayed; You take away their spirit, they expire And return to their dust.

It is very important to let the Bible be its own interpreter. If we form a doctrine based on only one Bible verse, it cannot stand because when we look at the rest of the Bible dealing with the subject our doctrine will not stand.
  • Exactly my friend, that's why I've shared verses from the bible cause that's what everyone besides us Mormons put their faith in. So yeah thank you for clarifying what believed in which acknowledges us that our breath/spirits were with God before he gave it to us. Thank you for sharing your insights in what I believe.
  • pekalong,

The Bible verses I provided do NOT support the Mormon belief that everyone on earth pre-existed as spirits. So, I they do not support your position at all. As a matter of fact, they show your erroneous understanding of the matter.
  • I challenge god. I think humans have discovered that he is just a figment of someone's imagination to explain the mysteries of this world. And now that the most basic of those mysteries have been discovered and tested and confirmed, we can rest easy that there is no God. We humans are capable of bringing back extinct organisms and such. We can clone ourselves. We have discovered things thought to forever wrapped in mythology and the unknown to be nothing more than just normal things of this world. Nothing is impossible for mankind and his brain.
  • Explain then why humans are killing themselves. Explain why humans have not found a way to put life back into a dead person.

Are you aware Ray Comfort disproved atheism with a banana?
  • edited November 2016
    Exactly my friend TT, I don't want or even like you to believe in my church but the bible only. So what I meant was that your bible verses you've shared support my bible verses that I've shared, which means your talking about the same thing I've shared repeatedly. That brings to me that you support that our spirits were with God before he gave it to us, isn't it? Thanks my friend for showing this forum you niceness and willingness.
  • Give proof that there is a God besides your collection of fairytales called the bible. How do we know if these men in the bible were lying or not? How does a man cone back to life if his organs have stopped and brain has been dried up? How is this even remotely possible?

Science has proven many times over that the concept of God is a big pile of rubbish instigated by brainwashed children who do not think for themselves. The big bang theory is one of these great evidences that man doesn't simply come from dirt and a single breath of wind from a mythological creature who happens to live in the skies. The Christians once said that heaven is in the sky, we went there and guess what? There was more to the sky than what meets the naked eye. There's the atmosphere and the ozone layer. There's the different layers of clouds. The sun doesn't swim in the sea. Beyond our atmosphere, there is the seemingly endless universe that has yet to be explored. But one day, when we have the technologies, we will explore every inch. Religious people said the earth is flat and has an end. We debunked that theory as well. Not theory, but assumption.

My point is, if you do not ask and explore and discover, you'll remain clueless in the darkness of ignorance and the unknown.
  • pekalong.

The answer is NO.
  • So many people see the power of God working in their lives. They believe God.

Some people refuse to believe there is a God. They do not have the power of God working in their lives.

But all when facing death will come face to face with his Creator. Then they will believe there is a God.

Will it be too late by then to find out? Good question.
  • TruthIsThat,

I asked for proof. Can you provide these evidences of a divine existence based on solid facts? Why do you add more to the confusion by not answering the main question?
  • LOL GOD DID CREATE EVERYTHING. WHY NOT!!
  • Thanks Child_Justice you are absolutely correct.
  • Look into the design of all living things. You see a pattern which is repeated in everything, from plants to animals. Why is this so? Is this derived from an explosion? No, an intelligent Creator made it.

Look at the lives of people. People who once were a menace and terror to society changed and become gentle, peace-loving citizens who even choose to not defend themselves in a fight because they choose to follow the way of their Maker and King.

There is good and there is evil in this world. Where do they come from?
  • I thought your the one who know where they come from.
  • edited January 30
    ri_aelonglaplap99! Here is an interesting scientific proof of God. Our small minds trying to challenge God!
  • lol @ fairytale book. But, but... I read it cover to cover??! Why you telling us to use our logic side of the brain over the creative side? (Sarcastic tone). I personally stay neutral here and resort to common sense. The bible contradicts with most of modern science and I love facts and statistics.
  • tirow...tirow...

for those with a religious faith, i regret to inform you that there is NO evidence with appropriate scientific consensus (agreement) for God. Stop looking for it on Facebook or Youtube. Not only will you not find it, you will further confuse yourself and open up yourself to be ridiculed by the people with arguments from Darwinism, natural selection, evolution, etc.

In Science, you can never prove something to be 100%. There can be major facts and observations and that HEAVILY SUPPORT your theory. Think of physical laws of gravitational force, how light travels, thermodynamics, etc.

However, the argument you should look to is, IS THERE EVIDENCE FOR INTELLIGENT DESIGN? Look at how perfectly tuned our universe is. how planets revolve around the sun. How is it that the sun is not too close to too far? If the distance between the earth and the sun was altered by 2%, we would either burn during the day and freeze during the night.

tirow...tirow..
  • @TiriwWannior, my religious faith does not require your evidence with appropriate scientific consensus to follow my God. I have found Him in my own life so no need to look elsewhere. My own being and all its wonders are enough to enjoy life fully.
    Enjoy your scientific consensus while I enjoy my religious wonders.
  • Ancient scientists believed the world was flat and some theories suggested that the world was on the back of an elephant who was standing in a coil of sneak and when the elephant shake itself earthquakes occurred. Other theories said that a man name Atlas was holding the world in his hands raised above his head and when he gets hungry he started shaking causing typhoons and earthquakes.

After King Cyrus conquered Babylon, he changed the 7 day week calendar to 5 days week only to realise his system was not aligned with the world's cycling. Others before and after him changed the system to 10 and 8 days also to no avail.

Genesis is very clear on its account that on the 7th day God rested from doing all that he had done and this of course is the basis for the 7 days count all religions and the entire world use today. If you ask any scientists how the 7th day calendar was adopted, none will be able to tell you it's the work of science without pointing towards the bible as the source, which most scientists disregard its content and think of it as fairy-tell.

Job also stated, for the world, that it is a sphere hang on to nothing and this is his knowledge waaay back before modern revelation and once again this give prove that the bible is nothing but the truth

Before Jesus was born, the holy bible and some supporting scriptures foretell what Jesus life would be like, his birth, affliction, death and resurrection and sure enough all played out step by step according to scripture until all were fulfilled.

There are many other things the bible warns us about that are happening right before our eyes. eg. nations will rise and fight against other nations, family members against each other, children disrespecting parents and elders, satan will disguise himself as servants of God and speak evil of the truth about God and his work (Theory of evolution and the big bang theory are true and God is not a magician with a magic wand...declared Pope Francis) and the list goes on. These are the signs that the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Faith is the #1 thing and we don't need anyone to tell us what to believe or what is the truth beside the bible and the bible alone.
  • tirow...tirow...

Don't get me wrong. I myself share a religious faith. My foundation in everyday life is my religious faith. As always with online forums it is difficult to discuss questions like these. Someone comes in and misconstrue what I mean with "scientific consensus". I am not talking about people in the past who believed that the world was flat, they were not scientists. You are thinking they are scientists.

What i mean is in the modern sense. Scientists in this day and age with technology. There are theists, atheists, and there are agnostics. the first believe in God, the second outright rejects the notion of God, and the third is unsure-- there is not enough evidence for this person to say that God exists/doesnt exist.

Quote the bible all you want. I know it very well. I spent 10 years studying the Bible. The standpoint of my argument is science facts not biblical facts. Let us separate the two in this discussion.

Yes faith is an important thing in religion. The danger comes in to play when you start jumbling the two. Take the sun for example. Why does it come up everyday? Suppose we didn't know the theory of gravitational force and how the earth revolves around the sun. Is it by faith that the sun comes up? I leave the rest to you. Let me know your thoughts. Again, this just concerns scientific fact. Let us not going into the Bible just yet. I am not criticizing anyone. I just want to engage in fruitful discussion.

tirow...tirow...
  • 2 Samuel 23:4 ESV / 31 helpful votes

He dawns on them like the morning light, like the sun shining forth on a cloudless morning, like rain that makes grass to sprout from the earth.

Genesis 1:3 ESV / 19 helpful votes

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

Genesis 1:1-31 ESV / 19 helpful votes

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. ...

Genesis 8:22 ESV / 17 helpful votes

While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night, shall not cease.”

Matthew 5:45 ESV / 13 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful

So that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.