Stop complaining no matter what you're going through.

Why shouldn't I complain?

Comments

• I guess complain won't make any good to ones life but worst.
  • thanks pekalong. So are you also saying that we just have to pretend that we don't have problems especially after exhausting all the efforts yet they or it still bounce back and even worst than before? And should we to do or have so that when the problems arises, we just know exactly where to reach?
  • Lol... Complaining or is it just a conversation about corruption and lack of common sense among our leaders and people. The few that cares will carry on the noise and shake this nation to move. I believe the knee caps are missing, lmao. Oh dear I am in a good mood drinking coffee from Costco.
  • thanks lihndanpei for sharing that true thought. so it means that complaint is a norm thing but without having or seeking the answer to my complaint is just another pass by wind that only make the roofs flapping noises and then settled down after it has moved on. So, my crazy mind tells me that I should first looks at the situation or problem and find the right solution to impede it when it comes around next time. No?
  • I don't complain much if you hadn't noticed. too much to do for the betterment of my country. I'm too busy building a professional network of apprentice and talents to move this country an inch. We only come here to listen and get projects started while majority here only talk. I can tell a talker from the tone. Why talk when we can get out and do something?!!

I am a problem solver by trade. I love hearing problems and formulating solutions during a conversation. Complain? I don't see much here. Good example of a complaint is "my nail is broken, I need a mani asap". lol... Cali taught the me conversations are necessary for change.
  • Complain is healthy. Complain to correct improper actions or negative results
  • Why sinbad, let's not forget the typical whiners in here. I'm not going to name names but I see them around, nothing going in their lives, no contributions to the church, community or at work but so quick to lead threads in here. LMAO...

Maybe I should invite them to the female boxing group in town and teach em a lesson or two inside a ring. I'd love to get an opponent soon.
  • no lihndanpei you don't wanna go that far. boxing or brawl has no walls it can happen anywhere anytime that is if we need to. Just kidding my friend...calm down sista be cool and let the wrong to be wrong and right to be right without joining any boxing or marshal art spree sparing training club.
  • But this is what you need to do when everything around you seems to fall out of their usual.

“ Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure . . . Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky.” Pray and ask God to help you see the positive side of life, praising Him for all the good things He has done. In other words, stop complaining and count your blessings! Text Philippians 4:11, Hebrews 13:5, Numbers 11:1
  • Complaining is okay for the person doing the complaining but not for the person listening or pretending to listen. Unless you're talking to yourself, a wall, a cat, or just the mirror on the wall, it's cool.
    "Count your blessings" tho I wholeheartedly agree with this little but powerful bit of scripture. Because then you will learn some pretty big numbers.
  • ..oo$00ooo.. ..ooo00$oo..
    .o$$$$$$$$$' '$$$$$$$$$o.
    .o$$$$$$$$$" . . "$$$$$$$$$o.
    .o$$$$$$$$$$~ /$ $\ ~$$$$$$

• T\ T\
    | \| \
    | | :
    _____I__I |
    .' '.
    .' '
    | .. '
    | /__. |
    :.' -' |
    /__. |
    /__, \ |
    |__\ _| |
    : '\ .'| |
    |___|_,,,/ | | _..--.
    ,--_- | /' \../ / /\\
    ,'|_ I---| 7 ,,,_/ / , / _\\
    ,-- 7 \| / ___..,,/ / , ,_/ '-----.
    / , \ |/ ,____,,,__,,__/ '\
    , , \__,,/ |
    | '. _..---.._ !.
    ! | .' z_M__s. '. |
    .:' | (-_ _--') : L !
    .'. '. Y _.' \, :
    . '-----' ! .
    . / \ . .
  • _.---**""**-.
    ._ .-' /|`.
    \`.' / | `.
    V ( ; \
    L _.- -. `' \
    / `-. _.' \ ;
    : __ ; _ |
    :`-.___.+-*"': ` ; .' `. |
    |`-/ `--*' / / /`.\|
    : : \ :`.| ;
    | | . ;/ .' ' /
    : : / ` :__.'
    \`._.-' / |
    : ) : ;
    :----.._ | /
    : .-. `. /
    \ `._ /
    /`- /
    : .'
    \ ) .-'
    `-----*"'
  • This post form sucks when it comes to adding spaces in front of a sentence. Completely ruin my ascii art shares.
  • ??????????????????????????????????????