where do micronesians & other pacific islanders live/communities in america?

where are the pacific islanders communities in america?? or where there is a large population.??

540,013 alone (.2% of US population) (2010 Census)

i'm from new york.. and i just want to meet people from pacific islands.. that's all..

Comments

• In New York alone may be 5per. Some in Albany, buffalo, ...etc
  • Anyone who wants to contact this person can easily do so by using the private message feature on his/her page. Click on his/her username and find the Message icon on his/her page.

I would not recommend providing any personal information to him/her without knowing exactly whom you are dealing with.
  • DONT TELL HIM WHERE THE ISLANDERS LIVE ABROAD HE MIGHT BE A TRUMP SPY .
  • There are Micronesian communities in Oregon, Washington state, Texas, Florida, Hawaii, Arizona, Colorado, Arkansas and Nevada. The 4 states with the largest micro population are Oregon, Washington and Arkansas and Hawaii.
  • Thanks @Factsmatter. Government officials dont look for people on public forums. They have access to DMV records and can easily get current address from wireless billing.

Giving out locations here is a violation of privacy and can be prosecute in court. Do not share personal information esp. location and names!
  • NYC
    LA
    Chicago
    Houston
    Philly
    Miami
    Dallas

Believe it or not - Toronto Canada
  • There are Chuukese living on Wake and Palmyra Islands near Hawaii.
  • New chuukese community just moved to fiji
  • We live in Idaho near a potato farm where some of our relatives work. The farm grows about 5% of the french fries that McDonalds sells. I work at Walmart as a shopping cart attendant. Our neighbors are from RMI and they all have better jobs and cars because they're all educated and are members of the Mormon Church.

• Kansas City Missouri and Kansas City Kansas have large number of Micronesian also