Who would win in war between Liberals and Conservatives?

Comments

• Overwhelmingly the military is behind trump. Cyber warfare does not and will not play a role in winning a war. Since war is fought in the real world not is cyberspace! All the major weapon manufacturers in the U.S are Republican leaning. Let these sink in.....

• Pawned, I've been waiting for eons for a counter move from you and you are still posting photoshopped pictures. You are becoming too colorful with your graphics. My angry mob of girl's-power is yet to be released and you're frothing at the mouth already.

Cyber warfare does not and will not play a role in winning a war. Since war is fought in the real world not is cyberspace! All the major weapon manufacturers in the U.S are Republican leaning. Let these sink in.....

Instances by which cyber warfare is relevant: Just some real life scenarios.

U.S. Navy considers possibility of cyber attack after another ship collision

How Hackers Disabled Ukraine Power Grid: Lessons For U.S. And Europe

U.S. military wants white-hat hackers to target its cyber security systems

U.S. Military Defense Systems: The Anatomy of Cyber Espionage by Chinese Hackers

• There are 3 levels of warfare, 3 levels of fighting and winning a war and cyber warfare is not listed in amongst them. Cyber warfare is only a speed pump that is easily overcome. Cyber warfare is limited to informational warfare and disruption of an enemy infrastructure. War is always won by taking over ground.

Name a war which cyber warfare has won? None!

Average recruits for the liberal army

Im so terrified!
  • Pawned, why limit warfare to a conventional one only? When you go to war the whole nation is behind you to provide the necessary support. Somebody has to produce your Meal Ready to Eat (MRE), replenish you ammo, your medical supplies and etc. Halliburton and many other private companies made a killing during the Iraq war. Home base needs its infrastructures intact to extend the support to the hungry soldier out in the field.

Name a war which cyber warfare has won? None!

Technology wasn't that advanced during Normandy or Ho Chi Mihn. However, the genie has been out of the bottle since the stuxtnet virus was used to destroy the Iranian nuclear centrifuge and yes, GPS which has a great deal to do with navigation can be hacked and manipulated. That's what the Navy is suspecting with their ship collisions. And make sure your iPhone location switch is off before you go to war so the enemy wouldn't be able to hack your apple id and track you via your icloud.

Imagine this hypothetical scenario. Trump is out playing golf and Kim Jung Hun or whatever his name is piss him off. He would then reach for his ipod touch 5th generation and declare war on Twitter while at the same time trying to punch in the nuclear launch code. What if nothing happens after he punch in the codes? We have already seen infiltration and stealing of data. What if the enemy is capable of manipulating data? In a worse case scenario where the data has been breached and manipulated, the missile might take off, but if the data is altered, it could make a U-turn and come back towards you. lol, I hope I'm not scaring you. A GIF to illustrate this scenario.

And some good reads.

Why World War III will be fought on the internet

Why the next World War will be a cyberwar first, and a shooting war second

• Keep it a rest my liberal friend and smoke some weed.
  • So you cant name a war which cyber warfare has won. Great hypothetical scenario but highly unlikely. Bullets don't fly without supply is what them pogs say but thats what they are for 2 support. They are there to support the Grunts.

In that so called hypothetical scenario you asked more what ifs but provided no factual data to back you up. No president cant declare war on Twitter. For the President to launch a nuke he need a green light from another member of the national command authority, its called the 2 man rule. Presdient and the other member of NCA relay their different codes to the crews of the missile lauch teams, which then activate another fail safe 2 man rule which 2 different missiliers have to BOTH authenticate the codes, which then activate another 2 man fail safe system which 4 different keys are need to lauch.

All nuke missiles systems are not connected to the world wide web but have their own closed circuit and all missle have already been pre-programmed to hit a cirtian target. The 2 man rule prevent malicious launch of a nuke either by a lunatic President or being hacked. Ever heard of the TS-Link system? What about Yankee White?

• If you dont know TS or Yankee white there's no need to go on. And like i said its all about logistics. Amateurs talks tactics, professionals talk logistics. Cyber warfare falls under tactics. Lets not forget the only entity that can mobilize the industrial might of the U.S is federal government and POTUS is a Republican, the might of the military,Federal government, state governments, State Police, local militias, all fall under POTUS Chain of command during a civil war. The 3rd Infantry division alone can take on California. Lets not forget there are 10,000 Marines of the 1st Marine division based in California. The Marine Corps as a branch is the most Republican of the US Armed forces. Let that sink in....
  • Pawned, have you been living under a rock all this time? Obama authorized a 1 trillion nuclear weapon modernization. The upgrade is underway as we speak. The days of 8" floppy disk and 50 year old computers are gone. With this upgrade comes some risks like the system being networked.

“You have to be able to certify that an adversary can’t take control of that weapon, that the weapon will be able to do what it’s supposed to do when you call on it,” said Dahm. “It isn’t just cyber. That’s definitely the biggest piece, but …When was the last time we built a new nuclear system? Designed and built one? read more from Defense One

"It may be impossible to fully test the system against every conceivable type of threat posed by attackers, and some malware may be designed to initiate only when certain conditions are met. Consequently, while more networked sensors and computing power will potentially provide more opportunity to unmask false attack warnings, greater complexity and the need to process ever-increasing amounts of data accurately and quickly also provides more vulnerabilities that could be exploited by would-be attackers.">Bulletin of the Atomic Scientist

What about Yankee White?

"Yankee White is an administrative nickname for a background check given in the United States of America for Department of Defense personnel and contractor employees working with the President and Vice President. Obtaining such clearance requires, in part, a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) which is conducted under the manuals of the U.S. Office of Personnel Management." Wikipedia, lol

TS-Link system?

google failed to fetch me anything except for some audio stuff. Is this some kind of old tech? I'm aware of an air-gapped network, usb exe file injection, cain and abel man in the middle attack, and Kali running on Linux. No sure which one you are referring to.

The Marine Corps as a branch is the most Republican of the US Armed forces.

I was with 1st Marine Division at Camp Pendleton for 3 years. I know where my buddies are leaning. I should just take Rasta's advice and get stoned. laters.

• The main purpose of nukes are deterrence. Simply having them deterr others from attacking you with nuke because fear of retaliation. And you wonder how obama administration added 19 trillion to the debt. Unnecessary waste!

the U.S. military has already concluded that the United States does not need more than 1,000 such weapons.
    http://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2015/02/obamas-trillion-dollar-nuclear-weapons-gamble/104217/

This trillion dollar modernization is a waste and will cause another nuclear arms race build-up.

Is already happening!

Putin says Russia beefing up nuclear arsenal.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-nuclear-putin-idUSKBN0OW17X20150616

The reason for the 2 man rule fail system is do make it impossible for one man to lauch nukes and another reason why the missles are already pre-trageted is to prevent hacking also for the reason why the silos have their own power source and own closed in circuit devoid of connection to the outside world to prevent hacking. Most fail prove system there is. Ever wonder why other countries also employs it?

And obama is only modernizing the weapons not the support systems in place or the two man rule or allowing the system to be connected to the TS system. Yankee white you are talking about is security clearance the one of talking about is different and since you have no clue as to what im talking about then never mind.

You are out of touch with your buddies in the Marine Corps. Hihihi. Pog.

• You are out of touch with reality my jarhead pog friend. Here is some recent updates.

Veterans are voting Republican. And that’s not likely to change.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/11/11/veterans-are-voting-republican-and-thats-not-likely-to-change/?tid=a_inl-amp&utm_term=.b8f8445813fa

The military which possess all the weapons and all the hardware needed to fight a war are majority Republican leaning. The upper echelon of the military is also majority Republican leaning. The secdef is also a Republican.

FACTS!
  • Pawned, debating you over a freshly brewed cup of coffee is an experience similar to riding a merry-go-round. You keep seeing the same images and ideas flash in front of you on each turn. When you finally get off, you feel dizzy and confuse.

And you wonder how obama administration added 19 trillion to the debt

The fiscal year starts in October, a month from now. Obama's budget is still in effect and because of that fact, some of the debt were inherited from the previous admin. Trump is struggling in getting a budget pass through his own republican Congress. Much of that is mired down in his tax plan, ACA repeal, and infrastructure, like the wall. We shall see.

"fire, fury and, frankly, power, the likes of which this world has never seen before" as Trump said, is nothing but who is wielding a bigger stick approach enabled by Obama. Trump has embraced every dollar of the modernization because it fits his bully approach. And of course it had to be approved by a Republican Congress. I agree with the waste.

Yankee white you are talking about is security clearance the one of talking about is different and since you have no clue as to what im talking about then never mind.

You remind me of a friend who talks in acronyms and abbreviations to make him sound intelligent but hey, he's still a friend regardless. Sorry for my ignorance, I still don't get what TS stands for lol. Is it a secured network that is air-capped from external connection? And please read the articles, which cover SACCS. Maybe we'll talk about how radio waves could be used to hack certain hardware in another topic.

You are out of touch with your buddies in the Marine Corps. Hihihi. Pog.

I bet your polls were conducted around the Virginia, North Carolina area around camp Lejeune. And what would a bunch of vets who mostly likely would fail a PFT and their families do to garner a win for you? Go to Cali where it's blue. Calling every vets other than you names is getting old. I know you're a super hero gi joe but how good one can be?

Join me and Rasta. Time to get dizzy. Laters

Facts: from the first US president to bush jr the debt was $6.3 trillion. Obama under one term added $6.5 trillion. Sad but true.

Like i said if you don't know YW or TS then that is not for discussion. You don't know what they are because you were and are outside the "need to know" circle.

The most soft PFT in the military is air force Navy and the support branches mos in the Army...the pogs. Used to be part of joints ops with the air force security forces, the guys that protect the nuclear silos and the question was brought up again many times if the closed in circuit that the silos are on if they are capable of being hacked. The answer was no, unless they are connected to the web or outside word throught World Wide Web. Thats why the silo systems are devoid of that.

Ot never gets old calling a pog a pog. It get under their skin. And no overall the military is Republican. Always was and will be. The moment republicans stop signing up and serving then it will ceased to be republican leaning. But until liberal learn to be patriotic which is never then republicans will always be the majority in the military.
  • Under obama the military went to reduction, 5 of the Armys BCT were reduced. Under Trump the military is building up again. Obamas approach was to rely on our allies, trump approach is we must build up our forces and then rely on our allies. As we know our allies are less willing to commit unless we commit ourselves first. Its always been like that and obama failed to learned from the lessons of serbia. Where our allies drag feet and only when US committed its forces did our allies went along.

Under obama the US military was weakened. Trump is corrected that mistake.
  • Pawned, I saw that picture/graph or whatever you call it before. You are starting to sound like Kellyanne Conway, really.

Facts: from the first US president to bush jr the debt was $6.3 trillion. Obama under one term added $6.5 trillion. Sad but true.

Like I mentioned earlier Mr. Pawned, the fiscal year starts in October so I will try my best to make up excuses for the deficit from 2010-2011 and onwards. Bush can take the credit fro 2009-2010. To put this into context, we need to look at the events that occurred at that time and the policies set forth by Obama that may have caused a ballooning deficit.

1. Obama took over smack in the middle of a recession, caused by the housing meltdown. Unemployment was at 10 percent. That is clear contraction of the economy. Less government revenue collected while spending remain the same if not more. No cuts to services.

2. The Bush tax cut set to expire in 2010 but was extended by congress for another 2 years, clearly into Obama's early years. A tax cut is a deficit by itself, as it is a loss in potential revenue if spending is not adjusted to balance it out.

3. The War on Terror (you know what led to this, who started it, and who should account for the cost) as of FY2018 is 2 trillion dollars. 2 ongoing wars when Obama took over.

4. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (Obama's Policy) to spur growth after the 2008 financial crisis. It was also to fund unemployment benefits and job creation. You had the luxury of a steady stream of income from the military. You must understand that a lot of people were out of work and living on credit. There were little mouths to feed and the unemployment line was long.

Like i said if you don't know YW or TS then that is not for discussion. You don't know what they are because you were and are outside the "need to know" circle.

These 2 are shrinking more and more to only 2 letters lol. I wish I'm in the privileged circle. That will remain a mystery I guess.

Used to be part of joints ops with the air force security forces, the guys that protect the nuclear silos and the question was brought up again many times if the closed in circuit that the silos are on if they are capable of being hacked.

Post your orders to show your time spent guarding the silos and your time with the airmen. A network does not necessary means the internet. I have a home network (wired and wireless) it's a collection of computers connected in some way. A network has many endpoints which could be expose to attacks thus the risk.

Under obama the US military was weakened. Trump is corrected that mistake.

Again we need context here. The sentiment of the American public at that time was to bring the troops back home. They were tired of seeing body bags and had no idea why their sons and daughter were fighting a war in Iraq when there were no signs WMDs. 911 was that bin Laden character and I believed he was captured during the Obama years.

I still need to get stoned or get on my merry-go- round to induce that sensation again. Laters

• Wonder why obama added 19 trillion inder one term? Simple he widened the war from 2 countries to 9.

This is why $19 trillion added by obama, 6.5 trillion under 1 obama term.

Obama made promises but failed to deliver. Being troops home? He only reduced the footprint of US troops in Iraq and increased the troops level in Afghanistan. 8 months after reduction of US troops in Iraq ISIS gain control of northern Iraq and parts of Syria. Now he send US advisers to try to contain ISIS. Along with this he got the US involved in Libya, Somalia, Pakistan, Syria, Yemen etc etc. Instead of bringi9 troops home he widened the war and send US troops into 9 different mid east countries. Bush got us in to 2 countries obama got us into 9.

Under obama the ability to rapidly deploy to 2 different fronts hotspots was depleted. To a point where US Generals pushed alarm bells to get media attention.
    US Army Scores 'Weak' in Think Tank's Review of Military Power
    http://www.military.com/daily-news/2015/10/30/us-army-scores-weak-in-think-tanks-review-of-military-power.html
  • Never guard silos just part of ops/exercise to determine the physical security of the silos and to see if those systems are capable of being hacked. Conclusion was the Air force's security forces who are charged of protecting those sites are not capable to holding of a OPFOR off infantry in a platoon sized attack. As for the second part. There is no way the silos system can be hacked. Recommendation were the air force train its Security forces to the same standards as Infantryman, as for the closed circuit the recommendation was to leave it as is.
  • Not that I can't refute what your saying but this topic has been labeled U.S. citizens only. happy postings.
  • You cant refute them because theres nothing to refute. All sealed in facts and backed by facts. What would a POg know about it right. Stay frosty mu pog friend.
  • LOL okay last one Pawned. That's why I said you are starting to sound like KellyAnne with your alternative facts.

Repost: The War on Terror (you know what led to this, who started it, and who should account for the cost>) as of FY2018 is 2 trillion dollars. 2 ongoing wars when Obama took over.

That's where the ultimate responsibiltity is. There is a difference between engaging a whole nation and mobilizing thousands of troops (declaring war) and little skirmishes out there in Libya, Somalia and the likes (drone-led, special ops).

Don't forget to vote Democrat next election.

• Bush jr = send U.S Troops 2 countries (Afghanistan/Iraq)

Obama= 9 countries.

Obama took the war and widened it to 7 other countries. Its not alternative but historically proved facts. He took the gains of Iraq and dropped it which led to him widening the war to 7 other countries. Lets not forget the man was caught funding isis in syria.

Predictions are in and guess what democrats are predicted to lose the mid terms. As of now democrats are shrinking as a party. Too much of that race card BS.
  • Wrong! Fake news! President Pussy grabber is about to face his leadership skills test with hurricane. But president orangutan has not even appointed key NOAA positions almost 9 months in. Maybe pussy grabber is spending too much time vacationing and campaigning when he's already the president and not focusing on appointments. Maybe he'll build a wall around Texas to keep illegal hurricanes out.
  • Update on MAGA News....

Trump signs directive to ban TRANSGENDERS from the Military

Trump has pardoned Arapio

• Look 2 nazis. And they are best friends too. The fuck face arpaio directed his sherrifs it's ok to pull over brown people and ask for their immigration papers. Ended up pulling over a lot of brown Americans got his ass sued and then criminally prosecuted and was found guilty. Now orangutan pardons him. The tale of two nazis, a love story. Porn stars heroes.
  • Is that what you heard at CNN? It must be true if its the same thing CNN said in regards to Arpaio. Hhahaha

As for your comment on the hurricane here is something fresh out of the prints. Hahaha

Trump signs disaster declaration for Texas as Hurricane Harvey makes landfall
    President Trump announced Friday night he had signed a disaster proclamation for Texas, granting the state federal aid as Hurricane Harvey makes landfall.

"At the request of the Governor of Texas, I have signed the Disaster Proclamation, which unleashes the full force of government help!" Trump tweeted.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/348074-trump-signs-disaster-declaration-for-texas-as-hurricane-harvey-makes
  • That's a formality done in each disaster. Please tell me something I don't know . CNN also reported the fake time magazine covers. The fake university. The fake orangutan birther investigation. I don't rely solely with one network for my news. Only fools would do that. Maybe you can point me to some true unbiased ones porn star. Should I watch hannity and Limbaugh or the mark levin? Or your favorite the 24 hour conspiracy network.
  • Hahaha whats next on the agenda?
  • Well what's those news networks I should be getting my news from porn star? You seem to think NBC, CBS,ABC, CNN , ESPN, Cartoon Network and every other tv and newspaper is fake and out to destroy your ape
  • Where's your orangutan's after North Korea fired missles again. No fire and fury anymore?
  • Think for yourself man, even a child can tell that the media is biased and is the main driving force behind all the tensions in the U.S. The media always blow things out of proportion.

North korea was testing its missiles and its trajectory was aimed toward Japan not Guam. The US military was johnny on the spot days before the north koreans fired its tests missiles. Johnny on the spot means it knew and was monitoring it and keeping the POTUS informed.