Trump Forum

This is no longer Micronesian Forum, it more like Trump Forum.

Comments

• I have generally had been ignoring everything that PawnStar posts and some things that Factmatter posts. If we all do that, most Trump matters will disappear from this site. There are forums for those discussions. Granted some are directly related to us or interesting enough for here but all of PawnStar and a few of FM's posts belong to bigots forums in the U.S. Just ignore them and they go nowhere.
  • Trump? Why not Empty Drum. lol...we hear big and loud banging because it's got nothing inside to see or take out of. So if you see an empty drum rolling down da slope and hear the irritating sound coming from it, what should one do? lol Easy to crush, right? Nothing to hold it up,nothing to support from within. Or like microspring puts it.....
  • If you pay attention to the time and date stamps of PawnStar's comments, they are 24/7 non-stop full coverage of this forum. We now know that in one of PawnStars replies to my comments, he called us "You Micros...", this indicates that he is not a Micronesian. Now, why would someone who is not even a Micronesian spend all this effort to constantly post on this Micronesian forum non-Micronesian topics which we can normally get from elsewhere on the internet?

We need devout and pious Christians in Micronesia like these to stem the flow of the tide of evil that is pouring into Micronesia even through online forums.

• So using Micro is racist? How so?
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro
    Micro

What is racist about it?
  • Where are Dezi and AC to balance things out?
  • Ran annim melvn
  • All hail the god emperor Donald MAGA Trump.
  • Just butthurt is all this is about. Trump won...Butthurt. Trump undoing Obama misguided policy...Butthurt. Trump trying to protect Americans...Butthurt. Trump does not use the PC language...Butthurt. Trump trying to stop illegal immigrants...Butthurt. Trump does not kwotow...Butthurt. Trump discussion on Micsem...Butthurt. Jesus Support Trump...Butthurt. Haha
  • That your god, PawNStar? pffft
  • And whose yours sinbad? Factsmatter? Or Sarem Chuuk? Oh yeah you liberals dont believe in any.
  • Onofat, next to the One and Only ALMIGHTY.
  • Act you age sinbad not the age of your beer. Wakakakak
  • edited May 1
    Oops, Good morning Rastaman. How have I behaved? Just because Trump is not my god? Or is it because of my god Onofat and the One above?

• Dude go smoke some weed and chill.
  • Honestly, I always thought Kosraean are nice people who get along with everyone until I read Rasta's remarks on this forum. Guess he's been spoiled by PawNStaR
  • Different names but same liberals with different accounts.