Killing in self-defense.... Just or Unjust? support your answer

edited April 28 in General
your walking in a dark alley, someone is stalking you and you noticed he was pulling something out of his pocket... he took a swing and you dodged it and grabbed his arm and took his hand with the knife and thrust it into his abdomen... he bled to death.... Just or Unjust?

Comments

• If you stood there and watched​ him bled to death, not just. You have a moral obligation to get help for him inspite of him trying to kill you.
  • Just stand there and let him kill or rob you. Killing someone is self defense is just.
  • Euthanasia or You-in-Asia or Youth-in-Asia? Just kidding. Good subject.
  • In "self-defense", an eminent danger or injury to self/life must be present. Once that eminent danger is removed, either by incapacitated or disabled, "self-defense" is not applicable any more. That's how I understand it. You have your own understanding.
  • The big question is "why thrust the knife into his abdomen" when he already was in control.... why not toss the knife away and tell the SOB to run? If I prosecute the case, I'd make sure that the alleged innocent defending himself is thrown in jail for life.
  • Just. A law enforcement officer would kill an assailant if determined to be in grave danger. Same case.
  • A police officer will only shoot at a suspect/ assailants as a last resort. But if the officer(s) feels that his/her life is in danger they will put that person down as I repeat as a last resort.
  • True that true that, PawNStar, at where you come from. Where I am from, it's kill or be killed. So it must depend on where the incidence occurs. hahaha
  • Sinbad only when you guys are liquored up that's when you guys go crazy. Its a known that chuukese can't handle alcohol. They should drink KAVA. The only chuukese that i know that can handle liquor are the Re Sakura chuukese.
  • lol So unlucky you, Rastaman. You poor thing, you must have befriended my kind of Chuukese. I drink and lose my sanity, just like a hungry dog. Anyway, That's probably part of the reason we adapt the kill or be killed mentality because of the intoxication effect on the judgement disability on others.

And yes, I would like to see more of us drinking the kava, especially my kind who get really really crazy from sakawen wai. hahaha

Better yet, smoke marijuana
  • Utero.... lets say i toss the knife away and told him to run... he then runs and stops by other innocent people and did the same thing but now using a different weapon and ends up murdering people getting his way.... if he were dead, would other innocent lives be saved? just saying
  • Nha only those who can't handle beer/liquor do that. Their body is not compatible with alcohol. If more act like this then many would end deported. That's why no one like FSM folks in Hawaii and Guam.
  • Thank you Rasta. You are a true friend, with great degree of understanding.

• Buy RealDataBase Passport, driver's license, identity card, birth certificate, green
    card, visa, Marijuana card
    Buy a driver's license, (bestdocumentproducers@gmail.com) Buy passport, visa, ID
    Contact ..
    E-mail contact .........bestdocumentproducers@gmail.com
    Skype ................. in.forsdocuments85
    http://ielts.realdocuments.us
  • "your walking in a dark alley, someone is stalking you and you noticed he was pulling something out of his pocket... he took a swing and you dodged it and grabbed his arm and took his hand with the knife and thrust it into his abdomen... he bled to death.... Just or Unjust?"....

JUST