Hillary clinton is now blaming FBI and Wikileaks on why she lost

Few weeks back she blamed Misogyny as to why she lost the white house to Trump. In a recent interview she now has backtracked and is now blaming the FBI and Wikileaks. Hillary Clinton still can't get over the fact that she lost.

Let that sink in. Read it again. It's May 2, 2017. The election was 176 days ago. That's means more than 4,000 hours have passed. We've gone from Fall through Winter to a wonderful Spring. And remember, she's super smart -- if not the smartest person in the world, then certainly the smartest woman in the world.

But not in her mid, her scary, delusional mind.

"I was on the way to winning until a combination of Jim Comey's letter on October 28th and 'Russian' Wikileaks raised doubts in the minds of people who were inclined to vote for me but got scared off," Hillary said Tuesday. "And the evidence for that intervening, uh, event is, I think, uh, compelling, persuasive, and so we overcame a lot in the campaign."

"If the election had been on October 27, I would be your president," she told CNN's Christiane Amanpour at a Women for Women International event in New York.

Hillary deeply believes that the letter from FBI Director James Comey telling Congress the Federal Bureau of Investigation had reopened an investigation into her use of a private email server cost her the election (he would clear her of any wrongdoing on Nov. 7, the day before the election). And she deeply believes that the WikiLeaks release of campaign chairman John Podesta's emails, which showed how her campaign colluded with the Democratic National Committee to defeat challenger Sen. Bernie Sanders (and a slew of other wretched behavior by her top aides), handed the race to Donald Trump.

"The reason why I believe we lost were the intervening events in the last 10 days," she said.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/15995/hillary-really-delusional-she-blames-fbi-wikileaks-joseph-curl

Poor Hillary can't get over the fact that the American people didn't trust her. Poor liberals.

Comments

• FBI chief says he had to tell Congress of Clinton email news

WASHINGTON — Under fire from Democrats, FBI Director James Comey insisted during repeated questions Wednesday he was consistent in disclosing information about an investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails before Election Day while keeping quiet about a probe into possible contacts between Russia and the Donald Trump's campaign.

Comey, in his most impassioned public defense of how he handled the case, also said it made him feel "mildly nauseous" to think his actions in October might have influenced the race won by Republican Trump over Democrat Clinton. But he told the Senate Judiciary Committee the FBI cannot take into account how its actions might benefit or harm politicians.

"I can't consider for a second whose political futures will be affected and in what way," Comey told the senators. "We have to ask ourselves what is the right thing to do and then do it."

Persistent questions from senators, and Comey's testimony, made clear that the FBI director's decisions of last summer and fall involving both the Trump and Clinton campaigns continue to roil national politics and produce lingering second-guessing about whether the investigations were handled evenly.

On Tuesday, Clinton partly attributed her loss to Comey's disclosure to Congress less than two weeks before Election Day that the email investigation would be revisited. But Trump tweeted a bit later that Comey actually "was the best thing that ever happened to Hillary Clinton in that he gave her a free pass for many bad deeds!"

Speaking at times with a raised voice, Comey said he faced two difficult decisions when agents told him in October that they had found emails potentially connected to the Clinton case on a laptop belonging to former Rep. Anthony Weiner, D-N.Y., who separated last year from top Clinton aide Huma Abedin. Weiner's laptop was seized as part of a sexting investigation involving a teenage girl.

Comey said he knew it was unorthodox to alert Congress to that discovery 11 days before Americans picked a new president. But he said he decided it would have been "catastrophic" to keep silent, especially when he had testified under oath that the investigation had been concluded and had promised to advise lawmakers if the probe needed to be reopened.

"I sat there that morning and could not see a door labeled, 'No action here,'" Comey said.

The FBI obtained a warrant to search the laptop and sifted through thousands of emails, Comey said, including ones with classified information that had been forwarded to the laptop by Abedin to be printed out. Though officials found many new emails, there was nothing to change the FBI's decision from July not to recommend charges, Comey said.

He also said he had not intended to harm the Clinton campaign with his unusual public announcement in July that Clinton and her aides had been "extremely careless" in their handling of classified information though there was not evidence to support criminal charges.

He said he had been concerned for months about how to report the investigation's findings to the public, and because of Justice Department actions including an impromptu airplane meeting between Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch he had concluded he needed to make the announcement himself.

"My goal was to say what is true. What did we do, what did we find, what do we think? And I tried to be as complete and fair" as possible, Comey said.

He said he himself had been interviewed by the Justice Department's inspector general's office as part of the watchdog's investigation into the Clinton email case. He said he welcomed that review and continues to believe he did things the right way.

Under questioning from Democratic Sen. Patrick Leahy of Vermont, Comey said he did not treat disclosures about investigations into Clinton's emails differently than potential connections between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The FBI began a counterintelligence investigation last July into whether Russia had coordinated with Trump campaign associates to influence the American election, but he did not disclose that until a hearing in March, after Trump had been elected and taken office.

That prompted Democrats to complain of a double-standard in the way the investigations were treated.

But Comey said that other than confirming the Clinton investigation existed, he did not discuss it until after it concluded last year. And he said the FBI does not expect to have anything to say about the Russia investigation until that one was over.

He declined on Wednesday to discuss that investigation or to say which Americans the FBI was looking at.

http://www.militarytimes.com/articles/fbi-chief-says-he-had-to-tell-congress-of-clinton-email-news
  • New Report Shows Hillary Was Sent Even More Classified Documents

There were at least 29 emails between Hillary Clinton and her top aide Huma Abedin that contained classified information, according to newly released State Department documents.

Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog group, filed a Freedom of Information Act request to get more documents. And boy, did they -- 894 pages. 

The documents include "previously unreleased email exchanges in which former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was sent additional classified information through her unsecure clintonmail.com email account by top aide Huma Abedin. The Abedin emails also include repeated instances of Clinton’s detailed daily schedules being sent to top Clinton Foundation officials at unsecured email addresses," Judicial Watch said.

The emails cover a period between Jan.1, 2009 through Feb. 1, 2013, all using a non-"state.gov" email address.They also included more than 300 emails that the former Secretary of State never turned over to the State Department.

In a December 21, 2009, email, Clinton top national security and foreign policy staffer Jake Sullivan forwarded an email to Clinton's unsecured email account containing classified information heavily redacted under FOIA exemption B1.4(D)–"Information specifically authorized by an executive order to be kept secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy … Foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources." Clinton then forwarded the email, concerning the climate change accord, from her unsecured email account to Abedin's unsecured email account with the message, "Pls print." And, on December 24, 2009, Clinton sent an unsecured email from HDR22@clintonmail.com to then-Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs Johnnie Carson. The classified email, asking Carson to "Pls review the memcon of my call w [French] FM Kouchener [Redacted]." Information in this message was blacked out using FOIA exemptions B1.4(B)–"Foreign government information" and (D).

During her time as Secretary of State, Clinton used a secret -- and unsecured -- email server located in the basement of her New York home. Well after she left office, she finally turned over 55,000 pages of emails -- but destroyed some 30,000 more. Because she also had the server "wiped," those emails are lost forever.

"These records further appear to contradict statements by Clinton that, 'as far as she knew,' all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department," Judicial Watch said in a statement.

"These new emails show Hillary Clinton is a serial violator of various laws concerning the handling of classified material," said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch.
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/16001/new-report-shows-hillary-was-sent-even-more-joseph-curl
  • New Report Shows Hillary Was Sent Even More Classified Documents

There were at least 29 emails between Hillary Clinton and her top aide Huma Abedin that contained classified information, according to newly released State Department documents.

Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog group, filed a Freedom of Information Act request to get more documents. And boy, did they -- 894 pages. 

The documents include "previously unreleased email exchanges in which former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was sent additional classified information through her unsecure clintonmail.com email account by top aide Huma Abedin. The Abedin emails also include repeated instances of Clinton’s detailed daily schedules being sent to top Clinton Foundation officials at unsecured email addresses," Judicial Watch said.

The emails cover a period between Jan.1, 2009 through Feb. 1, 2013, all using a non-"state.gov" email address.They also included more than 300 emails that the former Secretary of State never turned over to the State Department.

In a December 21, 2009, email, Clinton top national security and foreign policy staffer Jake Sullivan forwarded an email to Clinton's unsecured email account containing classified information heavily redacted under FOIA exemption B1.4(D)–"Information specifically authorized by an executive order to be kept secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy … Foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources." Clinton then forwarded the email, concerning the climate change accord, from her unsecured email account to Abedin's unsecured email account with the message, "Pls print." And, on December 24, 2009, Clinton sent an unsecured email from HDR22@clintonmail.com to then-Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs Johnnie Carson. The classified email, asking Carson to "Pls review the memcon of my call w [French] FM Kouchener [Redacted]." Information in this message was blacked out using FOIA exemptions B1.4(B)–"Foreign government information" and (D).

During her time as Secretary of State, Clinton used a secret -- and unsecured -- email server located in the basement of her New York home. Well after she left office, she finally turned over 55,000 pages of emails -- but destroyed some 30,000 more. Because she also had the server "wiped," those emails are lost forever.

"These records further appear to contradict statements by Clinton that, 'as far as she knew,' all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department," Judicial Watch said in a statement.

"These new emails show Hillary Clinton is a serial violator of various laws concerning the handling of classified material," said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch.
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/16001/new-report-shows-hillary-was-sent-even-more-joseph-curl
  • Obama Advisor Axelrod HAMMERS Hillary Over Excuse-Making

After Hillary Clinton, speaking with Christiane Amanpour at the Women for Women International Conference on Tuesday, insisted she “took responsibility” for her failure to win the presidency but also blamed FBI Director James Comey, former Barack Obama advisor David Axelrod blasted her on CNN’s New Day, telling hosts Alisyn Camerota and Chris Cuomo:

David AXelrod: But Jim Comey didn’t tell her not to campaign in Wisconsin after the convention. Jim Comey didn’t say not to put any resources in Michigan until the final week of the campaign. And one of the things that hindered her in the campaign was a sense that she never fully was willing to take responsibility for her mistakes, particularly that server. And, you know, so if I were her, if I were advising her, I would say don’t do this, don’t go back and appear as if you are shifting responsibility off of yourself. She said the words I am responsible, but everything else suggested she doesn’t feel that way and I don’t think that helps her in the long-run. So if I were her, I would move on.

Axelrod has never been a fan of Hillary’s; in his 2015 book, Believer, he wrote, “For all of her advantages, she is not a healing figure. The more she tries to moderate her image … the more she compounds her exposure as an opportunist. And after two decades of the Bush-Clinton saga, making herself the candidate of the future could be a challenge.”

In December, speaking on MSNBC's Morning Joe, Axelrod attacked Clinton's campaign mantra, saying, “What happened in 2008 was that Hillary’s candidacy got out in front of any rationale for it, and the danger is that that’s happening again, You hear ‘Ready for Hillary’; it’s like, ready for what?”

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16024/obama-advisor-axelrod-hammers-hillary-over-excuse-hank-berrien
  • Dude, your posting is clogging up this forum. We all can read these in the online news. Unnecessary posting. Besides, nobody cares about @#$%$%^^Hilary Clinton & President Trump!

Okay, maybe a lil credit to Pres Trump for his hot wife.
  • SHOCK: GOP Senator To Comey: Did Document Hacked By Russians Say Lynch Would Protect Hillary From FBI Investigation? Comey Refuses To Answer.

The New York Times recently reported that last year the FBI discovered a document written by a Democratic operative that may have stated Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch was trying to protect Hillary Clinton from an extensive FBI investigation. The document wound up being stolen by Russian hackers.

The Times had reported, “The document, which has been described as both a memo and an email, was written by a Democratic operative who expressed confidence that Ms. Lynch would keep the Clinton investigation from going too far, according to several former officials familiar with the document.”

On Wednesday, Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), asked FBI Director James Comey about the document, and also asked him to produce it, but Comey would not confirm whether it existed.  First, Grassley posited:

Comey: That’s not a question I can answer in this forum, Mr. Chairman, ‘cause it would call for a classified response. I have briefed leadership of the intelligence committees on that particular issue, but I can’t talk about it here. Grassley: You can expect me to follow up with you on that point . . . What steps did the FBI take to determine whether Attorney General Lynch had actually given assurances that the political fix was in, no matter what? Did the FBI interview the person who wrote the email? If not, why not? Comey: I have to give you the same answer . . . I can’t talk about that in an unclassified setting. Grassley: Okay, then you can expect me to follow up on that. I asked the FBI to provide this email to the committee before today’s hearing. Have you done so, and will you provide it by the end of this week? Comey: Again to react to that I have to give a classified answer and I can’t give it sitting here. Grassley: So that means you can’t give me the email? Comey: I’m not confirming there was an email, sir . . . I can’t – the subject is classified, and in an appropriate forum, I’d be happy to brief you on it, but I can’t do it in an open hearing.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16042/shock-gop-senator-comey-did-document-hacked-hank-berrien
  • Former Obama security adviser Susan Rice declines invite to testify

By: Eileen Sullivan, The Associated Press, May 3, 2017 (Photo Credit: Carolyn Kaster/AP)
    WASHINGTON — Former President Barack Obama's national security adviser, Susan Rice, on Wednesday declined an invitation to testify at an upcoming Senate hearing on Russia's interference in the 2016 election.

Rice's lawyer notified the senators chairing the hearing of her decision not to attend in a letter. Two other former Obama administration officials are scheduled to testify before a Senate Judiciary subcommittee on Monday. The subcommittee is one of three congressional panels investigating Russia's role in the 2016 election.

Rice's refusal to testify is the latest twist in the congressional investigations into possible links between Russia and the Trump campaign and the ongoing debate over whether the probes are truly independent and bipartisan. Rice was invited to testify only by the Republican chairman of the subcommittee, and not by the top Democrat on the panel, her lawyer said.

CNN first reported Rice's decision.

Rice became a central part of the Russia investigation when President Donald Trump said she may have committed a crime when she asked intelligence analysts to disclose the name of a Trump associate mentioned in an intelligence report. Rice has said she did nothing improper. But she has become a key former Obama administration official in a position to answer questions from lawmakers.

Rice's attorney, Kathryn Ruemmler, said Rice is supportive of the committee's investigation, but it is rare for Congress to ask for testimony from a former president's national security adviser. The request for Rice's testimony also stood out, Ruemmler wrote in the letter, because it came after the hearing was announced and well after the other two witnesses — former acting Attorney General Sally Yates and former national intelligence Director James Clapper — had agreed to appear. But unlike invitations extended to Yates and Clapper, Rice was invited to testify solely by subcommittee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., not jointly with the panel's top Democrat, Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island, Ruemmler said.

Ruemmler said in the letter that Whitehouse notified Rice in writing that he did not agree with Graham's invitation, which Ruemmler described as a "significant departure from the bipartisan invitations extended to other witnesses."

Spokespersons for Graham and Whitehouse did not immediately respond to emails seeking comment.

Yates' and Clapper's upcoming public testimony is much-anticipated, as they were both scheduled to speak before the House intelligence committee in March. But that hearing was cancelled, some Democrats believe, because the White House wanted to limit what Yates could say. The House intelligence committee has yet to reschedule the public hearing.

Yates is expected to give senators details about her Jan. 26 conversation with the White House counsel about Trump's first national security adviser, Michael Flynn. She is expected to say that she saw discrepancies between the administration's public statements about Flynn's contacts with the Russian ambassador to the U.S. and what really transpired, a person familiar with that discussion and knowledge of Yates' upcoming testimony told The Associated Press. The person spoke on condition of anonymity ahead the hearing.

Yates is expected to say that she told White House counsel Don McGahn that she was concerned Flynn's communications with the Russian ambassador could leave Flynn in a compromised position as a result of the contradictions between the public depictions of the calls and what intelligence officials knew to be true, the person said. White House officials have said publicly that Yates merely wanted to give them a "heads-up" about Flynn's Russian contacts, but Yates is likely to testify that she approached the White House with alarm, according to the person. The White House has said Flynn was later fired because of misleading the vice president on the content of Flynn's discussions with the ambassador.
    http://www.militarytimes.com/articles/former-obama-security-adviser-declines-invite-to-testify

Why she refused?
  • SORE LOSER: Hillary Starts Organization, Solicits Donors To 'Resist' Trump Six Months After Election

Hillary Clinton’s desperate attempt to stay relevant was once the stuff of comedic fodder. Now it’s just sad.

Politico has learned that the longtime Washington insider is kicking it up a notch, making good on her promise to join the “resistance” against President Trump. Bitter and belligerent, Clinton is actually dipping her toes back into the swamp of politics by doing what she does best: soliciting rich donors to further her pet projects. Politico explains:

The former secretary of state is building a new political group to fund organizations working on the resistance to President Donald Trump’s agenda, spending recent weeks in Washington, New York City, and Chappaqua, N.Y., meeting with donors and potential groups to invest in, and recruiting individuals for the group’s board of directors, multiple people close to the two-time White House hopeful and people familiar with the group’s planning told POLITICO. She is looking to launch the group, expected to be called Onward Together — a nod to her campaign slogan, Stronger Together — as soon as next week, they say. Clinton’s spokesman declined to comment for this story. Clinton has been working with Dennis Cheng, her campaign’s finance director who was previously the Clinton Foundation’s chief development officer, to bring donors into the fold. Meanwhile, Judith McHale, who served as an undersecretary of state under Clinton, has been working with her to find groups to fund, as has former Democratic National Committee chairman, presidential candidate, and Vermont Gov. Howard Dean. Clinton has started to fill out the board, which will include longtime ally and leading party strategist Minyon Moore.

Re-read that. Now read it again. Six months after her devastating loss to populist outsider Donald Trump, Clinton is developing what can only be described as a super PAC of sorts to seek revenge on the man who buried her political ambitions.

News of the “resistance” campaign comes just days after Clinton came out of hibernation to speak to CNN’s Christiane Amanpour about the presidential election.

Blaming everybody but herself, Clinton threw FBI Director James Comey under the bus and advanced the McCarthyite conspiracy that she would have won if not for Russian hackers. Predictably, Clinton even blamed widespread, intractable misogyny for her loss, insisting that her gender hindered her from receiving positive media coverage and attracting voters.

According to a new post-mortem report obtained by Politico, Clinton would have lost with or without Comey’s letter.

Alas, the former secretary of state's tale of woe may have been written long ago; Virginia Woolf was likely foreseeing Hillary Clinton when she wrote:

"Never did anybody look so sad. Bitter and black, halfway down, in the darkness, in the shaft which ran from the sunlight to the depths, perhaps a tear formed; a tear fell; the waves swayed this way and that, received it, and were at rest. Never did anybody look so sad."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16087/sore-loser-hillary-starts-organization-solicits-michael-qazvini
  • Psst... @nansokole. It's his fulltime job. He can't make papa Trump happy, he won't get paid. I have ran out of reasons why a grown adult male would spend so much time spamming. He is literally talking to himself on most of his threads. Lol...lord have mercy on his persistence.
  • Hahaha im also laughing with myself. Hahaha