Donal Trump Donates $1 Million a Month to FEED THE POOR

The media won't print this but Micronesia the so called racist donate one million each month to charities that feed the poor. He has been doing this for years.

Bernie sanders don't do this.
Hillary Clinton don't do this.
Obama don't do this.
Bill Clinton don't do this.

But a a white racist guy according to the democrats do this. Trump donates 12 Million a year to feed poor people around the world.

The media don't tell us this but its there. Look it up.

Comments

• You're obviously a pro-Trump dingaling in here... we do read the mainstream media in all accessible links and we're happier that former FBI director Robert Mueller is going to nail Trump's ass and so as all his idiotic cabinets and staff. I wish he's impeached quickly... to save America.
  • Watch what you wish for. It could bite your​ earlobe.
  • Utero, because I voted for him that's why. Flew to the mainland and voted. Let me educate you on something, Trump is not being investigated but people who were part of his team ARE. Therein is the big difference. 9 months and no evidence. The so called Russian collusion aka Seth Rich a man killed in the last months of last year election is the source of the Wikileaks files that destroyed Hillary in the election. Seth Rich was a staffer in the DNC. 4 of the top democrats who are staunch anti trump have said that there are no evidence linking Trump to Russia. That's public knowledge and you can find those statements on YouTube. Flynn is being investigated not Trump.

What you don't realized is that the special investigator has no limit to investigate and he has more power to delve into this then the Attorney General himself. Guess what sweetie, he will go all the way back to the DNC leaks and will also look into the dead of DNC leaker Seth Rich and also look into how the DNC ricked its nomination against Bernie in favor of Hillary. That is what you guys don't see.

As for impeachment of Trump is highly unlikely. And guess who will step in if it does happens. Mike pence. Trumps vice president.
  • Utero, because I voted for him that's why. Flew to the mainland and voted. Let me educate you on something, Trump is not being investigated but people who were part of his team ARE. Therein is the big difference. 9 months and no evidence. The so called Russian collusion aka Seth Rich a man killed in the last months of last year election is the source of the Wikileaks files that destroyed Hillary in the election. Seth Rich was a staffer in the DNC. 4 of the top democrats who are staunch anti trump have said that there are no evidence linking Trump to Russia. That's public knowledge and you can find those statements on YouTube. Flynn is being investigated not Trump.

What you don't realized is that the special investigator has no limit to investigate and he has more power to delve into this then the Attorney General himself. Guess what sweetie, he will go all the way back to the DNC leaks and will also look into the dead of DNC leaker Seth Rich and also look into how the DNC ricked its nomination against Bernie in favor of Hillary. That is what you guys don't see.

As for impeachment of Trump is highly unlikely. And guess who will step in if it does happens. Mike pence. Trumps vice president. And who is more conservative than Trump is.

You can wish for Hillary to be in the Whitehouse in one hand and want Trumps impeachment in the other. The wish will come before the want.
  • STF up PS...you dont know shit. All of us forumers dont know whats going to happen...lets wait and see. No? Lol
  • Suck on a Rooster @SakaSaka. If you don't and didn't know now you do. 9 months no evidences. Impeachment is highly unlikely since the entire democrats/ liberals blame Russia on the Wikileaks leaked files on the DNC, 2 days ago It was revealed that Murdered American and former DNC staffer Seth Rich is the source of the DNC leaks to Wikileaks. Seth Rich is the guy you know as Russia. Lol
  • Nervous lol. Be like me laugh out loud with confidence. Why? Because facts are on Trumps side.