AN UTTERLY DISTUBING NOTION, IF NOT REALITY...

Why should our young men and women continue fighting in the battles worldwide while the leaders of the country they're fighting for are screwing with that the US flag stands for?

Comments

• CRAP.. I MISSPELLED THE WORD "DISTURBING"... MY BAD... BUT MY GROUND STILL STANDS AS STATED AND SUPPORTED.
  • Service in the US Military is self volunteered. No one force Micronesians to sign up. Micronesians who sign up see it as a way out of the islands and out of poverty and gain experiences and a path to college via the G.I Bill.
  • Aaah, Pence. I wonder what was going through his mind when those 30+ students walked out even before his speech started during their graduation ceremony.
  • 30 out of 2,081+ graduate. Wow that's something.
  • @Ina Chok, here is something funny.

(((Video))) A video of the walk-out is extraordinary. The crowd cheers when Pence is introduced, but boos loudly when the students rise to walk out.
  • This is a real true American patriot. Don't mess with him, he's genuine and authentic.
  • I thought you said I was a Jew slash neo Nazi. Now im a American patriot. This guy.