Comey: Obama AG Lynch Pressured Me To Downplay Clinton Investigation

If you watches Comeys testimony you now know that the entire media conspiracy theory is dead like it was 5 months ago. Comey confirmed Trump is not under investigation nor did any Russians operatives interfered in last years election. But some bombshells were let out. 1. Comey admitted to being behind some of the leaks. He admitted that he gave some of his notes after meeting Trump to a friend of his from Columbia university who in turned leaked it to the media.

2. Is that he was forced to stopped investigations into Hillary Clinton by Obama AG loretta Lynch.

Comments

• YOU'RE FIRED!...........
  • "Top 10 things we learned today:
    1. Trump was never under investigation.
    2. Trump did not obstruct justice.
    3. Trump did not collude with Russia.
    4. Russia did not alter the election outcome.
    5. Comey leaked his own memo.
    6. Loretta Lynch pressured Comey to cover for Hillary Clinton.
    7. There was ample evidence to put Hillary in jail but Comey chose not to pursue it.
    8. CNN and other fake news outlets have been lying / making things up this entire time.
    9. The Democratic Party no longer has the ability to scream "RUSSIA" every time Trump tries to do something.
    10. The Russia story is dead - any democrat who continues to push it will look foolish and insane to the American people."
  • I hope the media apologize and retract everything they ever said about the President in regards to the dead Russian/Trump collusion BS. But sadly this won't happen. The media won't do this but will pursue another avenue.

I was right all along about this. When Trump fired Comedy he mentioned in his letter that comey said he wasn't under investigation but no the media didn't like that and some of the liberals in here too. Bet they are all crying their eyes out in their safe space. By this I mean @SakaSaka, @FactsMatters, @Lindanpei, @Ina Chuuk, @Sarem Chuuk @nesian691
  • You are right PS, after the life hearings this is on the front page in new York.

• Now can we all get along now that Mr.Trump has been vindicated and cleared of all that he was accused of. Left or Right, Democrats or Republicans liberals or conservatives is about time to put away the rhetorics and come together and work.
  • The only time I will clap my palm is when I see some thing positive, for FSM, coming from Thrump. Please enlighten if you got that info already.