(BREAKING NEWS) Top Democrat calls for investigation of Obama Attorney General Clinton probe

WASHINGTON – The top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee called Sunday for a congressional investigation into former Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said she’s concerned by former FBI Director James Comey’s testimony Thursday that Lynch asked him to downplay his “investigation” into the Democratic presidential nominee as merely a “matter.”

Lynch, a President Obama nominee, ultimately had to distance herself from the FBI probe after meeting with former President Bill Clinton on a tarmac in Phoenix during the height of the election campaign and email investigation.

“I would have a queasy feeling too,” Feinstein admitted Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “I think we need to know more about that. And there’s only one way to know about it and that’s to have the Judiciary Committee take a look at that.”
http://nypost.com/2017/06/11/top-democrat-calls-for-investigation-of-loretta-lynchs-clinton-probe/

Comments

• (VIDEO) Former Director of the FBI, James Comey admitting under oath that Obamas Attorney General, Loretta Lynch tried to cover up Hillary Clinton Investigation.

(Press image to play video)
  • She finally opened her eyes. I thought she was dumb but I was wrong. Feinstein is trying to save her own butt. She is part of the gang of 8 that knew all along that Trump was not under investigation yet was on TV calling for his impeachment. One of the videos of the hearing you posted PS is clear. All the democrats who have been calling for impeachment have known for months that Trump was never under investigation yet kept stoking the fire knowing full well he wasn't. That tells us a lot.
  • You got that right. Obamas AG obstructed justice. Lets see if Feinstein means what she say.
  • Do you think they will investigate this obstruction by Obama's AG?
  • What to you think? She lied about her emails and still no charges were brought up against her. The democrats defended her when the email gate was all over the news so nothing will change. The laws don't apply to you if you are a democrat.
  • We all have to wait and see. Lets see if the democrats, especially Feinstein meant what she said. Lets just sit back and watch.