Rasmussen Poll: 50% of Americans approve President Trump’s job performance

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance . Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.

This is the first time the president’s overall approval rating has hit the 50% mark since late April. His approval rating has ranged from a high of 59% in late January shortly after he took office to a low of 42% in early April.

The latest figures include 31% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 42% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -11.
http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jun16

Comments

• This is a interesting ddevelopment. I thought it was going to sink after that comey testimony.
  • It did sink...and is still sinking. Rasmussen is the only poll that does not show Trump's falling approval. Al the others show it.

• You hate to see him doing good even after COMEY testified. Sadly the polls shows the opposite of what you are saying. And its a poll. Thousands not millions were polled. I wouldn't believe this or that poll. Remember the same polls said he would not win the presidency. Think about it. The only thing that matters is what his voters think. Me and millions of other think he is doing 100% good.