President Donald Trump: We Worship God NOT Government!

President Trump gave some fantastic comments on Saturday reminding Americans of a key founding principle: Americans worship God, not government bureaucrats.

"Bureaucrats think they can run over your lives, overrule your values, meddle in your faith, and tell you how to live, what to say, and where to pray," Trump said. "But we know that parents, not bureaucrats, know best how to raise their children and create a thriving society."
President Donald Trump

Trump also stated that the basis of the civil society is "families and churches" rather than the government and gave the following applause-inducing line:
http://www.dailywire.com/news/18215/good-trump-trump-reminds-americans-we-worship-god-aaron-bandler?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Comments

• The orangutan who says grab the pussy is talking about god. That's hilarious
  • Republicans are all hypocrites. They wouldn't know Jesus us if he bitch slapped them!'
  • The liberals are mad that POTUS remind us all the US is a Christian nation and we worship god not big government.
  • I'm always fascinated with all the negatives made against the Republicans or the Republican Party! Their very existence speaks for what they are and what they could do to influence society positively. Initially, there was only the one Party and that is the Democratic Party. What does this really translate to????????? Who signed our Compact of Free Association? not just one but both of the Compact Agreements???
  • lol...bitch slap him! red snapper
  • Donald can say anything, and he has proven so with just about everything that has transpired. God knows our hearts. What you hear often is we are not to judge, and although that has some truth, it is merely impossible. I heard a pastor once say that we should judge, by actions and how one lives their life. We just can't and shouldn't condemn because we are all sinners and fall short of the grace and mercy of God.

From what I've seen and read about, I am of the belief that Donald is not a Christian at heart. He may wear the hat and uniform, but he is not a Christian. I know Christians support the Republican policies and by default support Trump. The bible warns us of leaders that will arise claiming certain things and doing certain things.
  • Democrats can also say anything. Its also a fact that democrats want to eliminate god from the republic.
  • Politicians use those kind of words to gain support. Chuukese are good at that.
  • Trump is right on how the media shape our thoughts.