CEO for Telecom spending more than he earns at work.

Options
Snowden_691Snowden_691
less than a minute ago
We have been informed that the CEO has 3 to four houses in Pohnpei. Several new and one with renovations that have been ongoing for nearly a decade now.

Public Auditor needs to investigate and see how Mr. Perman is able to afford his vehicles as well as all the construction that has been ongoing.

A simple look at his financials should prove that he is definitely spending more than he is earning

@Wikileaks.691, yes, Numbers don't lie. His accounts in FSM should be investigated along with possible accounts outside of the FSM.

Comments

• Guys, there is an upcoming FSMTC sponsored "fishing tournament" with a top prize of $1,000! You don't need a boat to register nor expensive lures to join. All you need is your mobile phone, sufficient balance and the capability to SMS the word FISH to 503. You will get a reply SMS informing of what kind fish caught, weight, your rank (by accumulated total weight of fish) and location of your catch in FSM waters.

Cost of each SMS is $0.40. The more you fish, the better your chances of winning $1,000.

Game runs from August 01, 2017 - August 31, 2017.

Good luck and happy fishing!
  • @juliet, are we raising money for the corporation or the CEO and ACCLinks ? If it is for the corporation then maybe, just maybe, I will participate in what is essentially a service being provided by ACCLinks.

It's a travesty we are unable to view your financial records.
  • Guys, there is an upcoming FSMTC sponsored "fishing tournament" with a top prize of $1,000! You don't need a boat to register nor expensive lures to join. All you need is your mobile phone, sufficient balance and the capability to SMS the word FISH to 503. You will get easy wins on vogueplay com au informing of what kind fish caught, weight, your rank (by accumulated total weight of fish) and location of your catch in FSM waters.

Cost of each SMS is $0.40. The more you fish, the better your chances of winning $1,000.

Game runs from August 01, 2017 - August 31, 2017.

Good luck and happy fishing!
    I'll stick to the Snowdens position.
    It seams more precise for me.