IS YAP REALLY PREPARED TO HOST THE 2018 MICRO GAMES??

What do you guys think? Any Yapese in this forum. Im curious about your take on this.

Comments

• imageI am curious as well, please let us know how it develops
  • Yap is ready already to rock and sleep.
  • No. Yap is not ready. I'm here at the moment and looking at it, Yap is not ready. No offense.
  • Yap is very unique. They are to themselves. Their true color isn't for show. Yet they deliver at exactly 9 months.
  • YAP IS READY. THE OLYMPIC IS NOT TO DICTATE, THE STATE WILL DICTATE WHAT GAMES TO PLAY.
  • DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE WILL AND POWER OF THE YAP LEADERSHIP AND PEOPLE. THEY CAN DO THIS WITH NO PROBLEMS. LET'S GO, YAP!!!!
  • Yep! GO YAP!!!!!! I love positivity.
  • when the time comes and yap is not ready will make the leaders wear grasskirts!
  • Hahaha... better yet Pohnpei sewn skirts, more significant.
  • Kinen, do they really deliver after nine months? Hehe, good one!
  • Last week, Yap hosted the Yap Palau Games.
    Unfortunately, I wasn't in Yap for that, but according to friends the Games was a fun experience for our Palauan siblings and a learning one for the Yapese.

However, members of the Yap Sports Council were not impressed by the disorganized and lackluster hosting of the Sports Office and organizing committees. One particular member of the Yap Volleyball Federation has finally spoken out against Yap hosting the MicroGames next year.

Renovations at the Yap Sports Complex is still ongoing, with issues already observed.
    Other venues are questionable.
    The 9MGOC is still debating how to house and feed athletes and officials.
    A majority of Yapese and Micronesians are still in the dark as to what's happening.

If the Yapese are going to pull another last-minute dash for organization, now is a very good time to start, however belated it is.
  • Yap will be prepared for the games. Just come and enjoy the games and stop wining....eheheh
  • Right you are Garim.