Podesta who was involved with Clinton and Manafort in Ukraine now under investigation By Mueller

Summary from different news report.

A day after Manafort surrender to the FBI Podesta quit his lobbying firm. Manafort was Trump former campaign chief while manafort was Hillary clintons. What is being left out of the reports by the media is that Manafort and Podesta are being investigated for acts they did while working for hillary clinton and democrats. In the indictments of manafort not a single mention of Trump. All these are related to 2010 when both worked for Hillary.

Comments

• And to confirm that Trump Chief of staff said in a interview that Manafort and Podesta the first surrendered to the FBI and the Podesta are being investigated for things they committed years ago before they got involved with Trump. This is backfiring against the Democrats.
  • The media especially cnn try to paint this has being connected to Trump but the charges are related to 2010 especially the incident in Ukraine. When Manafort was employed by Mrs.Clinton.
  • You notice that too? I also noticed that the democrats who've been calling for Trumps impeachment because of Russian Collusion have all lost their voice and stopped making appearances on tv. Maxine waters has been quiet so has Nancy Pelosi. Liberals are saying this is the end of Trump but failed to realize Manafort was charged for things he did years ago.
  • I predicted this in this forum weeks after Mueller was tapped to lead the investigations. I said it would only backfire and guess what it is. When i said this months ago in was labelled a Nazi and a white supremacist by the liberals members of this forum. The charges dates to events in 2004, 2006 and 2010 all Ukraine related. All charges stem from years before he was became with the Trump campaign. And guess who all this leads to? No other than democrats and DNC presidential candidate Hillary R. Clinton. I said then and i said now the can of worms is now being served to the democrats. And its wonderful.
  • Had to read up on different articles and yes the charges have nothing to with Trump. Its about events in the past when Manafort was working for Podesta who was working for Secretary Clinton. 10 to 13 years ago.
  • Reaper,

Are you referring to John Podesta or Tony Podesta?

John Podesta was Bill Clinton's former White House Chief of Staff, and Hillary Clinton's campaign manager or Chairman of Hillary's 2016 Presidential Campaign while Tony Podesta is the Democratic power lobbyist, founder of the Podesta Group, which is also under investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller.

John Podesta's hacked personal gmail account led to the so-called Podesta Emails --
    HIllary's leaked emails and involvement with the Middle East spring protests, the killing of Gaddafi, the Ukraine crisis, and the support & supplying of terrorists in Libya, Iraq & Syria during her time as Secetary of State.

The investigation into Tony Podesta and his firm, on the other hand, grew out of investigators’ examination of Manafort’s finances. It was Manafort who organized a PR campaign on behalf of a nonprofit called the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine. Podesta Group was one of several firms that were paid to do work on the PR campaign to promote Ukraine in the U.S.

As Newt Gingrich, former Speaker of the US House of Reps said, "The great irony of all this though, is that the Clintons started the so-called Russian collusion scandal, and in the end, they may be the ones destroyed by it.

• The one that just quit from his lobbying firm. And you are correct. This entire manafort case is based on financial gains he made during the years he was employed by said person above. The media keep saying this is about Trump and this and that but they mislead their viewer's from the real thing.