Trump and Haley threatens UN members on vote against Jerusalem

Tomorrow the world will react to Trump and Haley's threat against any vote condemning the new US Embassy to be relocated to Jerusalem. ""As you consider your vote, I want you to know that the President and US take this vote personally," Haley said. "The President will be watching this vote carefully and has requested I report back on those countries who voted against us. We will take note of each and every vote on this issue." says Haley.

Trump himself made clear he will scrutinize the outcome. "We're watching those votes," the President said at the opening of a Cabinet meeting Wednesday. "Let them vote against us, we'll save a lot. We don't care."

How should FSM vote?

Comments

• How should FSM vote. How FSM should vote is with US of course.
  • UN voted 128-9 with 35 abstentions in favor of resolution condemning US recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Votes against the resolution included the FSM, Marshalls, Palau, and Nauru, as well as at least two Central American countries.
  • And FSM sucks USA dick again by voting with its colonial masters and charity provider.
  • Its a symbolic vote. As we know no one country has the authority or the power to force america to do things it has made up its mind to do. Good thing is now it will give the Trump administration what it need to stop giving out free money to those countries that voted for this symbolic "NO". I applaud the countries that voted no in sticking with Israel. It shows who the anti israel country are. It also shows that the so called "NAZI" Trump is dead set at supporting the country the real nazis are against.
  • No one should vote with the US on this oneimageimage
  • edited December 2017
    9 voted with the US while 35 withheld their vote while 128 showed their anti israel leanings.
  • Guatemala just informed the world that it too will move its embassy to Jerusalem. Little by little the rest of the worlds embassies are going to do the same.