Breaking: NORTH KOREA ANNOUNCE PLAN TO STOP NUCLEAR & MISSILE TESTING AHEAD OF TRUMP MEETING

SUMMARY FROM VARIOUS NEWS ARTICLES

The North Korean government just announced a few hours ago that it will stop all research and testings into the makingof nuclear bombs and missiles. This news is the first time in history that the North government has complied to the US demand of stopping testings and research into nukes and missile technology.

A few days ago the North Korean dropped it's long time demand that the all US troops be removed from the peninsula before peace talks are even considered. Couple days later North Korea says it will not protest the Coming life fire training carried out by US and South Korea which North Korea always use for an excuse to have it's troops on 100 percent Military alert.

Comments

• First steps towards re-unification or am I suffering premature optimism, maybe?
  • he stopped because he got everything he needed to know.. smart move.
  • Contrary to liberal believe North Korea hasn't achieved First strike capability. Yes, North Korea has got the nuke but it hasn't has the platforms either plane, Submarine or missile to carry out offensive targeting of the US or any other countries. If they'd have achieved it the US would have launched a preemtive strike on North Korea. Trump and his SecDef have made it abundantly clear that they would go in before Kim had that capability.
  • Contrary to liberal belief? [smh]
  • Yup contrary to Liberal believe. Liberals are blowing up tweeter and Facebook comment section on how North Korea only stops it's testings because it has achieved first strikes capability. They must have sources within the North Korean regime to know this. Haha
  • edited April 24
    Congratulations. Now, almost every post you submit causes me to do a facepalm. You are approaching legend status, my friend.

Try and stay away from the low branches, my friend (no, I'm not going to explain that to you). They'll rot your brain.
  • On behalf of Conservatives Everywhere I accept this "legendary" award. You know what rot the brain? Liberalism.
  • Again Liberalism is a mental disease.