BREAKING NEWS: Trump Imposed New Sanctions On Russian and Chinese Military

edited September 21 in General
SUMMARY FROM VARIOUS NEWS ARTICLES

The Man that Democrats claimed colluded with Russia has imposed more harsher Sanctions on the Russian military and Russian Allie China. China has now joined the list of Russian allied Countries Sanctioned by the Trump administration. With this new sanction Trump has sealed off the last money making source of the Russian government of his master Putin. lol

Per Liberal leaning CNBC: (9/21/2018) The Trump administration imposed sanctions on the Chinese military on Thursday for buying fighter jets and missile systems from Russia, in breach of a sweeping U.S. sanctions law punishing Moscow for meddling in the 2016 U.S. election.

In Beijing, the Chinese government expressed anger and demanded the sanctions be withdrawn.

The U.S. State Department said it would immediately impose sanctions on China's Equipment Development Department (EDD), the military branch responsible for weapons and equipment, and its director, Li Shangfu, for engaging in "significant transactions" with Rosoboronexport, Russia's main arms exporter.

The sanctions are related to China's purchase of 10 SU-35 combat aircraft in 2017 and S-400 surface-to-air missile system-related equipment in 2018, the State Department said.

They block the Chinese agency, and Li, from applying for export licenses and participating in the U.S. financial system.

It also adds them to the Treasury Department's list of specially designated individuals with whom Americans are barred from doing business.

The U.S. also blacklisted another 33 people and entities associated with the Russian military and intelligence, adding them to a list under the 2017 law, known as the Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act, or CAATSA.

CAATSA also seeks to punish Russia for its aggression in Ukraine and involvement in Syria's civil war.

"China expresses strong indignation at these unreasonable actions by the U.S. side and has already lodged stern representations," Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang told reporters in Beijing, adding the moved seriously harmed bilateral relations and military ties.

"We strongly urge the U.S. side to immediately correct the mistake and rescind the so-called sanctions, otherwise the U.S. side will necessarily bear responsibility for the consequences," he said, without giving details.

Read more here: 1.https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/21/us-sanctions-china-for-buying-russian-fighter-jets-missiles.html

2.https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-45598045

3.https://www.cbsnews.com/news/china-outraged-us-sanctions-russia-military-hardware-warns-trump-consequences/

4.https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/21/us-sanctions-china-buying-russian-fighter-jets/

Comments

• China may be listed and sanctioned but the ultimate target of these latest sanctions are Russia. like you mentioned Reaper its about denying the Kremlin and ultimately the Putin goverment of money.
  • Wasn't Trump supposed to help Russia? Instead of destroying their economy and military.
  • Bad bad puppet that Trump is.
  • If I had the ear of POTUS in regards to this matter I would pray for the courage to say:
    Dear Mr. President:
    Since as long as I can remember Russia and China have always been competitors with the US on the World's Arms Market.
    If you want to make progress in this realm then put up some stuff; like agreements to halt the transfer of military technology. Start with the small stuff that is now responsible for more refugees than at the end of World War II.
    I believe it wise to consider the possibility that the strategic blunder of underestimating an adversary is eclipsed by overestimating one’s own.
    The righteousness of cause does not change the logistics of war.
    With Germany 70 percent dependent upon Russian energy the SCO is the largest most powerful military allegiance on the planet.
    Russian technology is cutting edge and the production capacity of China alone exceeds that of any conceivable US alliance in Asia.
    History and the status quo matters. Russia and China exchange military technology. They have been doing that since muskets and power ruled the battle field; and at several points in history, at great waste of US capital, resources, talent, and blood.
    I mean gee, if you think of this dangerous course like a football game we could probably murder each other into overtime; but I think it should be considered that INTEREST alone on US Debt will exceed 500 BILLION dollars this fiscal year; and the principle has increased by more than 1.3 TRILLION dollars in the last 12 months. I mention this because waging foreign policy is much more expensive than conducting it.
    The economic entry conditions of this second cold war are such that the outcome will most likely be much different.
    Mr. President, to you and the rest of the Geopolitical Stage Monkeys working for the BIS my suggestion would to be smart like John Lennon and give peace a chance; because if you don't you are going to go broke and/or blow each other up. Really, I’m not kidding.

• “in breach of a sweeping U.S. sanctions law punishing Moscow for meddling in the 2016 U.S. election.”

The United States, particularly the primary actors within the intelligence community, do not have the moral authority to support their indignation of one nation interfering with the political process of other nations.

Perhaps things are not as they appear? Really?
    This looks like the refined art of Mafioso Theater to me; with Muller playing a Russian misdirect.

Is it possible what we are seeing is the subversion of US Constitutional Process by internal actors; a bloodless coup planned and executed not by the Russians, but by a power block internal to the United States?

I propose there existed information, known to United States Political Hierarchy well before the election, which could be used to take down a non-compliant Trump Presidency.

I propose Mr. Trump, and men like Mr. Trump, who interact with adversarial foreign powers, draw considerable attention to themselves by the time they are old enough to sign a contract.

I propose; had information known to US Political Hierarchy well before the election been released at the same time Mr. Comey dropped the perfectly timed but now never mentioned Oct 28, 2016 Clinton Email Bomb, this discourse would not be taking place.

It is possible Mr. Trump was propelled to the presidency for the purpose of supporting alternative agenda through blackmail; and/or to bring forth a more acceptable Republican Leader through succession. As long as POTUS continues his compliant policies for the Energy/Guns, Usury, and Med-pharm power blocks he may remain president at least through his first term. So far his compliance appears to be outstanding!

Underhanded subversion of democratic process has been used by US Political Hierarchy to subvert legally constituted governments all over the world.

Perhaps the American Geopolitic has come home to roost?