Kaboom! Thanks To GOP/Trump Tax CUTs 17 million US workers & 21 States Raising Minimum Wage

SUMMARY FROM VICARIOUS NEWS ARTICLE

The liberal media and Democrats have been proven wrong once again. They said last year that The Trump and GOP tax cuts wont do a damn thing and won't help the U.S or its economy or its people.

Its been reveal today that 17 million workers in the US will have their wages increas and over 20 U.S States are raising their minimum wage. All thanks to the Republican Tax cuts the Democrats said will do nothing.

The economy is up, unemployment is down, companies are raising their minimum wages, over $2 billion dollars in bonuses were given out to 3 million American workers last year, the U.S GDP is up, more jobs are being created each month totaling 100,000 to 200,000 each month. All because of the Republican tax cuts.

STATES THAT WILL RAISE THEIR MINIMUM WAGE

1. Arizona
Current minimum wage: $10.50

New minimum wage: $11

2. California
Current minimum wage: Large employers, $11; small employers, $10.50

New minimum wage: Large employers, $12; small employers, $11

3. Colorado
Current minimum wage: $10.20

New minimum wage: $11.10

4. Maine
Current minimum wage: $10

New minimum wage: $11

5. Massachusetts
Current minimum wage: $11

New minimum wage: $12

6. Missouri
Current minimum wage: $7.85

New minimum wage: $8.60

7. New York
Current minimum wage: $10.40-$13 (depending on location and business size)

New minimum wage: $11.10-$15

8. Washington State
Current minimum wage: $11.50

New minimum wage: $12

9. Alaska
Current minimum wage: $9.84

New minimum wage: $9.89

10. Arkansas
Current minimum wage: $8.50

New minimum wage: $9.25

11. Delaware
Current minimum wage: $8.25

New minimum wage: in January, $8.75; in October, $9.25

12. Florida
Current minimum wage: $8.25

New minimum wage: $8.46

13. Minnesota
Current minimum wage: Large employers, $9.65; small employers, $7.87

New minimum wage: Large employers, $9.86; small employers, $8.04

14. Montana
Current minimum wage: $8.30

New minimum wage: $8.50

15. New Jersey
Current minimum wage: $8.60

New minimum wage: $8.85

16. Rhode Island
Current minimum wage: $10.10

New minimum wage: $10.50

17. South Dakota
Current minimum wage: $8.85

New minimum wage: $9.10

18. Vermont
Current minimum wage: $10.50

New minimum wage: $10.78

19. Michigan
Current minimum wage: $9.25

New minimum wage: $9.45

20. Oregon
Current minimum wage: $10.50-$12

New minimum wage: $11-$12.50

21. Ohio
Current minimum wage: $8.30

New minimum wage: $8.55

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/12/28/these-states-are-raising-their-minimum-wage-next-year-.html

Comments

• @SaremChuuk @redsnapper @visafree @errr @FactsMatters

Any thoughts on this? A year ago y'all said the GOP Tax cuts wouldn't do anything but now that it appears that its doing many many things from $2 billion bonuses to 3 million Americans, to US companies raising minimum wage to 21 states raising their minimum wage to U.S companies bringing back billions into the US economy from their foreign accounts and many more.

Any thought on this?
  • that"s another fake news.. big company got the tax break and kept it. no salary raised like it was promised ever take place yet.. of course the states have made their own wages laws but without the subsidy from the Fed, these so called new minimum wages changes are only there to meet the eyes of the readers but in reality. it means nothing at all..
  • He , the president cut the federal government employee pay raise not too long ago, and now he is make them work without pay for the last eight days because his wall is not budget. he is shutting the government?. yet the fake news is spreading like wild fire in here.
  • edited December 2018
    @visafree, so why did 3 million american workers get $2 billion in bonuses? Why is the economy booming? Why are small businesses popping up all over America? Why are American companies raising the wages of its workers? Why are more people getting hired and 5 million Americans have got jobs since tax cuts were signed? Why are States repeat 21 states raising minimum wages? Why are 17 million american workers getting raises?

oh and by the way this informations i got from CNBC which is owned by Comcast one of the contributors in money to Obama and the Clinton's and the big pusher of the Climate change and Obama's gay marriage initiative.
  • @visafree, all the sources of my topics are from you guessed it CNN, CNBC, NBC, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post and Huffington Post. All Liberal and democrats leaning networks.

@visafree are these liberal medias spreading fake news since you claiming their reports are fake? I thought they weren't fake news.

Remember this lady Rachel Meadow? One of the biggest people spreading anti Trump and anti republicans news on t.v? She works for the company that owns CNBC and NBC and MSNBC.
  • @visafree

Trumps and GOP tax cuts will save US taxpayers $390 billion in 10 years...MAGA

39 American major companies from apple to walmart to American airline gave $2billion in bonuses to American workers since Trump and GOP tax cuts act.
    Source liberal owned CNBC: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/26/us-companies-that-have-announced-bonuses-investments-after-tax-cut.html
  • edited December 2018
    @visafree

Trumps and GOP tax cuts will save US taxpayers $390 billion in 10 years...MAGA

39 American major companies from apple to walmart to American airline gave $2billion in bonuses to American workers since Trump and GOP tax cuts act.
    Source liberal owned CNBC: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/26/us-companies-that-have-announced-bonuses-investments-after-tax-cut.html

@visafree, you wonder why 21 states in America are raising wages? Its because of the GOP/Trump tax cuts act.

Its the companies that pays the workers not the government. And when those companies are doing good they invest more money on their workers which in turn spend money on the US economy which in turn make States raise wages.

MAGA.

@visafree, you wonder why 21 states in America are raising wages? Its because of the GOP/Trump tax cuts act.

Its the companies that pays the workers not the government. And when those companies are doing good they invest more money on their workers which in turn spend money on the US economy which in turn make States raise wages.

MAGA.
  • Class dismiss i have to get prepared for New Years party at Ala Moana. Gotta prepare my ribs and chickens and barbecue grill and tent. If ever you liberals are in Hawaii come to Ala Moana. I will be under a Tent with a big U.S and RMI flag with my MAGA flag waving to welcome in 2019.

can you guys believe it? Trump is entering his 3rd year in office and 75% of his first term. Can't wait for reelection 2020.

god bless Micronesia and America and Happy new years.
  • Alternate facts universe!
  • Trump: Who will pay for the wall?
    Repo: I will! Take out of my savings.
    Hahahaha hahahahah

You been conned nigga!
  • fake news reaper, all fake news you got obsessed with combined with your inability to see the whole picture,
  • Tax breaks lead to GM keeping the money and closing its factories sending jobs outside. MAGA hahahaha
  • Trump: Fake news media is the enemy.

Libtards: They are real news not fake news.

Media:Because of Trump the economy is up, because of trump tax cuts wages are being raised in 21 states and 3 millions Americans got a share billions company wide bonuses.

Libtards: Fake NEWS, the media is spreading fake news.

Me: lol
  • Trump: Who will pay for the wall?
    Repo: Please me! I want to pay for that wall Mexico will reimburse me! Hahahaha hahahahah MAGA Sucker! Hahahaha hahahahah
  • if that's so, why are the stock shares dropping fast in December? losses, keep up the fake news!
  • reaper , you are soooo obsess with trump you did not take a break during the Christmas & new year's holidays...what happen, are you not a believer? tell me,do you believe in the trinity of father, son and holy ghost?
  • or is it ur believe that Adam was God himself? tskx3
  • @errr, economy is up, gas is down, 5 million jobs created, wages up....Thats why im obsessed. Lol
  • edited January 3
    KABOOM !!!

Debt on US interest in FY 2018 = 523 Billion Dollars.
    Increase in debt in FY 2018 = 1.23 Trillion Dollars which exceeded the growth value in GDP.
    Those are the numbers that matter. My "fake news" source is the United States Treasury.
    And by the way; the states determine state minimum wage; not the Morcons; and those with the highest minimum wage are run by the blue shparrots not the red ones.
    By 2020 the US will be forced to impose "austerity programs" like the rest of the nations run by the banking cartel; and its going to make France look like a kindergarten recess. We can all reasonably expect that to change the election dynamic.
    Reaper is so focused on one of the stage monkeys he won't even know what hit us.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157270824413514&set=a.159780283513&type=3&theater
  • edited January 4
    Oh lets not forget $6 trillion under 1 term/4 years under Obama and another $5 trillion under his second term. See the difference. Trump $1 trillion debt vs Obamas $6 Trillion debt under 1 term.lol

• It's unbelievable when one president has added more debt than all previous presidents COMBINED. Smh.
  • 2020 around the konah. CNN:Trump will be reelected. MAGA

• Reaper..stop posting fake news/info. The Tax cut means jack to the average joe.
  • @SakaSaka, Democrat Bernie Sanders: <u>Sanders: Middle-class tax cuts in GOP bill a ‘very good thing’ </u>
    https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/366368-sanders-middle-class-tax-cuts-in-gop-bill-a-very-good-thing-that

lol
  • Who gives a fuck what Sanders said..he was wrong. Middle class is getting screwed left n right