A Message To Fellow Conservatives

If you're wondering why the society you've lived in all your life feels as if it's being pulled from under you like a rug, it's because while you weren't paying attention your wholesome values were quietly reclassified as ugly prejudices and now you are the problem. You believe in free speech -- no, you believe in hate speech, and now you're a criminal. You like democratic sovereignty, then you're a xenophobe and a fascist -- no platform for you! You want a secular society, you are a Islamophobic racist. You're spreading hate and you better be using the right pronoun too, if you don't want to be excluded for the sake of inclusion. In short, there's no place for you or your kind in the bright new tomorrow we're building-- now that the minds of an entire generation have been thoroughly rinsed through a progressive education that hates Western culture and everything it stands for and everything that you hold dear. There's been a climate change that you didn't see coming. The climate has changed against you and your privilege and, without wishing to put too fine a point on it, your presence is no longer required.

The best way to destroy the foundations of a society is to teach its young people not to respect them-- and a whole generation has now been successfully taught not to value free speech, the very cornerstone of our civilization--but to hold it in contempt and to fear it, to run from it, to seek refuge from ideas in emotional safe spaces, and to believe that hurting somebody's feelings is a form of assault on a par with cracking their skull. This tyranny of feelings has been carefully nurtured to breed this infantile generation of emotional casualties, victims and crybabies -- This generation of moral and political half-wits, who can't wait to sign the next petition to shut somebody up or shut somebody down, never thinking for a moment that it could ever happen to them. A generation so placidly happy to saw off the branch they're sitting on. It's almost as if they've been programmed in some way.

So if you think that you've got the truth on your side, you don't know what you're up against. The truth is incorrect and therefore inadmissible. If you think that you've got the law on your side - forget it! The law protects feelings now, but not your feelings. Your feelings are hate. Well, what about your rights of free expression under your constitutions and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights you asked. Optimistically, nice try-- but we both know that in the real world human rights don't apply to the wrong opinions. Are you crazy? The wrong opinions are hate.

You need to understand that when breeding the perfect captive society of self-policing petty censors, you can't afford to let somebody just come along and undermine it with a rational argument-- so feelings outrank rational argument now (You probably noticed that when you were banned from other social media). And rational argument, when it hurts somebody's feelings, is you've guessed it: Hate. You see progressive moral righteousness can make up these rules as it goes along because it's got itself on its side. So really, you can't win. They won't even listen to your arguments as they beat you down with their phony buzz words. It is not about arguments or ideas anymore -- that debate is illegitimate. It's about you being a racist monster causing division and spreading hate. And it's about dangerous fascist throwbacks, like you being aggressively purged from our society, like a cancer. Just so you know what you're dealing with here. Welcome to progressive utopia.

Comments

• It will only happen if we let it happen and do nothing and still idly by. The only to push back is to present the facts and let the people decide. That's what im doing here. I don't ram my opinion on others i just present them.

Facts and truth always wills out. And when you present them how you know they ring true is when these so called progressives attack you instead of the argument.

If I'm a racist and Nazi because i know my facts and history then so be it. Its a badge i wear with pride. Speak the truth and present the facts let the people decide. This is what democracy is all about.

I pity my fellow Micronesians who are still shackled to the chains of slavery. control peoples mind and how they think is how you enslave a people. I'm just here trying to free those minds.

I disagree with my fellow liberal leaning Micronesians but ive never once tried to shut down their rights.

These is how we push back. We allow the folks in Micronesia to see the progressives for what they truly are. Let them decide.
  • Couple of shit hole residents yapping away.
  • Where the pesos niggas!
  • Nicely said z and reaper nicely said.

The only way to fight back against the left wing agenda is with facts. Sadly todays youth either in America or in Micronesia are being brainwashed. The seed of Millennial miseducation, which grew into the Tree of the Lack of Knowledge as activist educators substituted ideology for scholarship, is finally bearing its rotten fruit. According to one survey, one third of Millennials believe President George W. Bush killed more people than Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin. Over 40 percent of Millennials have never heard of Mao Zedong; another 40 percent and 30 percent, respectively, are unfamiliar with Vladimir Lenin and Che Guevara. Two-thirds of Millennials cannot identify Auschwitz, and 22 percent have never heard of the Holocaust, twice the percentage of American adults on average.

This is why i champion for Micronesians to take up the helm and take control of their own schools and courts and newspapers. I've been in Micronesia for 30 plus years and I've never tried to interfere with your politics because i believe in self determination. Its up to you Micronesians to chart the course like your ancestors once did. Stop relying on Americans to teach at your schools, to be the judges in your courts and owning your own newspapers.

Majority of the Americans that teach at your schools and colleges and judges and news editor's are all liberals. They are brainwashing your kids.
  • How the wall coming along?
  • ask democrats they refuse to allow Mexico to pay. sad.
  • The left has lost its mind @z. The media embraced this 10 year old boy for dancing in a gay strip bar for money a few weeks back. They call it inspiring and fearless. A 10 year kid dancing naked in front of other grown men for money....Only in New York.