Kaboom! Latest BuzzBeat Cohen Story Declared "FALSE" BY MUELLER

Sorry Liberals but the latest attempt by the liberal mainstream media to influence Russian investigation and another hope of liberal to oust MAGA has failed...Again!

BuzzBeat Yesterday (Jan/17/2019): President Trump Directed His Attorney Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project
Trump received 10 personal updates from Michael Cohen and encouraged a planned meeting with Vladimir Putin. Update: The office of the special counsel is disputing BuzzFeed News’ report.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/trump-russia-cohen-moscow-tower-mueller-investigation

couple hours later Democrats ran with their liberal allies news: 'Resign Or Be Impeached': Dems Erupt Over Trump Obstruction Report
Calls for Trump to leave office grow after report claimed he told Michael Cohen to lie to Congress
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-obstruction-report-twitter-reaction_us_5c41826de4b0a8dbe16fb1f4

Now TODAY on Jan/18/2019/, Mueller and his special investigation team replied and called the so called liberal Bombshell report as False.
(CNN) Special counsel Robert Mueller's office disputed an explosive story from BuzzFeed News as "not accurate" Friday night, after the news outlet reported the President had directed his personal attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress, for which Cohen was later prosecuted.

"BuzzFeed's description of specific statements to the Special Counsel's Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen's Congressional testimony are not accurate," said Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller's office, in a statement.
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/01/18/politics/mueller-statement-buzzfeed/index.html

Comments

• Looks like the way is clear for Trump to run again in 2020.

1.Russian collusion-No evidence
    2.Cohen lying to Congress-False
    3.Obstruction of Justice-No evidence
    4.Campaign Funds-Legal
    5.Stormy Daniels-No longer matter

Every attemp by the donkeys have failed for 4 years to oust my orange pussy grapping making america great bone spurs space force having President.

Can you hear that? Thats the sound of CNN ALREADY Declaring Trump the winner of 2020.

MAGA My liberal Niggas!
  • Where your wall nigga?
  • No worry about the wall its coming. But where is the obstruction my nigga? Hehehe
  • Where is the tax returns and where is impeachment at my nigga? hehehe
  • Another fascist lie. Mueller's office issued a statement asserting that certain statements in the story were "inaccurate," but did not, under any circumstances, say that the story was false. Just another lie, another misrepresentation by deception intended to mislead Micronesians.
  • edited January 19
    What's the opposite of accurate? Its inaccurate!

Here's what the Webster Dictionary has to say about inaccurate.

in·ac·cu·rate
    not accurate.
    "false or inaccurate descriptions of goods"
    synonyms: inexact, imprecise, incorrect, wrong, erroneous, faulty, imperfect, flawed, defective, unsound, unreliable; More
    out, adrift, wide of the mark, off target;
    fallacious, false, mistaken, untrue, not true, not right;
    falsified, distorted, garbled;
    informaloff beam, full of holes
    "the maps were notoriously inaccurate"
  • edited January 19
    @SaremChuuk, English is your first language yet you do not understand it. Its my 3rd language yet I'm teaching you.

Here is the headline from the Dailymail: Mueller says BuzzFeed story Trump directed Cohen to lie is FALSE.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6609143/Mueller-says-bombshell-BuzzFeed-story-Trump-directed-lawyer-Cohen-lie-congress-FALSE.html

Your own liberal USE the word inaccurate to try to make it look like Mueller is saying something else. But if one look up the meaning the word inaccurate, false is the next closest explanation it gives you.

Webster's dictionary must be fascist too. lol

MAGA
  • Better luck next time. Bwuahahaha
  • That's why you are so much smarter than me, Nazi. You can read Mueller's statement and decide, on your own, that when he used the words "not accurate" he meant "not accurate" to say "false," and when he said "BuzzFeed's description of specific statements to the Special Counsel's Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen's Congressional testimony are not accurate," what he reallly said was that the whole story was false, as in untrue. It is really good that Micronesia has a top notch English language translator like you to explain what other people, who are not as smart as you, are trying to say.

So I guess what Mueller intended to say, but due to his faulty understanding of the English language did not exactly say, was "The Buzzfeed story was false." Just amazing that Mueller has such an insufficient command of the English language that he used 28 words to say what you can say in five words.

That would mean, of course, that Mueller intended, by his use of the words "description of specific statements" and "characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office," to say "the whole story." Again, the next time I speak with Bob, I will let him know of your criticism. I am almost certain that he will apologize to you for his misleading language.

DF.
  • @SaremChuuk, the story according to Mueller is inaccurate. Inaccurate according to the English language also means FALSE!...

Let's not forget it was mueller who got Cohen to squeal. It was Mueller who got him indicted. Mueller got him to plead guilty not for lying to Congress but for tax related charges and campaign violation.

Now we know Webster Dictionary is fascist. All because it says inaccurate also means FALSE. Meaning Mueller refuted this story as false and untrue.
  • It was not Mueller who convinced Cohen to turn state's evidence. Cohen made that decision after he was indicted by the Southern District of New York, in hopes of receiving a reduced sentence. Another lie, I guess. Mueller does not control the Southern District of New York, the Acting Attorney General does. Mueller had nothing to do with the tax and bank fraud charges, and he referred Drumpf's bimbo payments to the SDNY because those campaign finance violations were not part of his charge as Special Counsel. Just another lie by the Nazi-in-Chief Reaper.

Not accurate does not mean false. Another lie. You take something out of the dictionary and make it something it is not. False may be one synonym for inaccurate, but they do not mean exactly the same thing. Except in your warped mind.

Tell me where, oh smartass Nazi, where Mueller says in his statement that Der Fuhrer Herr Drumpf did NOT tell Cohen to lie to Congress. Mueller did not say that the story was inaccurate, he said "BuzzFeed's description of specific statements to the Special Counsel's Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen's Congressional testimony are not accurate" Perhaps you can explain how those two specific statements refer to the entire story, and the assertion that the orange baboon directed Cohen to lie to Congress.

I have faith that you will make up more bullshit. Don't let me down, POS.
  • Rats ass man. Nation Waiting for another dose of verbal diarrhea from orange face today. National crisis? Hahahaha hahahaha hahahahah
  • Your orange monkey does an about face hahahaha
  • Takes away DACA now offers it back. You got conned niggas!
  • Man your monkey painted himself into a corner in the oval office. Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
  • I'm not sure what exactly was inaccurate but I'm sure Buzzfeed lacks credibility. It was Buzzfeed that released the discredited 'Dossier," paid for by Hillary Clinton and the Democrats. Only far-left radicals should believe them.

Ever wondered why democrats tend to focus on people's skin color, e.g. "nigga", "orange baboon"? That's because their party's previous segregationist policies were based on skin color. If you were "Colored" which included brown Micronesians, Asians and Hispanics, you get to sit in the back of the bus. You get your own public restrooms too, aside the "Whites Only" restroom. We sometimes don't realize the origins of our cognitive perspectives after being indoctrinated by a progressive academia.
  • Amnesty for DACA hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha . Black mambas idea that orange fuck face took away. Now guess what? Offering again. You got conned nigga! Again hahahaha hahahaha . The deal maker! Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
  • edited January 19
    @SaremChuuk, Thanks for now admitting after all these months that it was the southern district that convicted Cohen and not Mueller. Remember you denied it all along now that it does not fit your narrative you finally admits it was spearheaded by the southern district. lol

The Cohen case was handled by the Southern District Of New York with cooperation from the Mueller team. The southern district and Mueller team worked together.

Mueller interviewed Cohen. Cohens charges are from tax fraud and campaign fund violation not collusion or obstruction of justice.

The last Mueller indictment was a month ago. No smoking gun of collusion or obstruction of justice were presented according to CNN.

Mueller refuted Buzzbeat not so bombshell as " in·ac·cu·rate not accurate.
    Other meanings of Inaccurate
    "false or inaccurate descriptions of goods"
    synonyms: inexact, imprecise, incorrect, wrong, erroneous, faulty, imperfect, flawed, defective, unsound, unreliable

Here is what fascist Meriam Webster Dictionary has to say about false/inaccurate:
    1 : not genuine
    false documents
    false teeth
    2a : intentionally untrue
    false testimony

b : adjusted or made so as to deceive
    false
    scales
    a trunk with a false bottom
    c : intended or tending to mislead
    a false promise
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/false
  • The dems should say restore the government to Obama policies then you get money. Orange monkey is desperate Cheeto right now. Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
  • edited January 19
    @redsnapper, DACA was extended under Trump not taken away. Now Trump wants to give democrats what they want on DACA they refuse it. Now DACA folks know that Democrats didn't care for them all along.

Obama gave DACa temporary protection, Trump extended it. Now want to extend it furthermore democrats refuse.

The one on the corner here is Democrats. Trump just turned DACA recipients against the Dems.

3 birds with 1 stone. DACA+Border+Ending shutdown. Democrats refuse again to open government.

Democrats shutdown folks. Art of the deal. Painting the Dems as the one unwilling to open government. Dems playing checker while Trump is playing 3D chess.

Art of the deal at work. Watch & learn.
  • i love schooling liberal Americans on their own language. We Micronesians have come a long way. They hate it when we Micronesians think for ourselves and are more informed and factual than they are. All those 40 years of liberal peace corps indoctrination were all for nothing.
  • You forever dependent micros? Hahahaha
  • DACA (Deferred Action on Childhood Arrivals) was created by an actual president, president Obama. The White but tinged orange Baboon, Nazi-Fuhrer-in-Chief Herr Drumpf, on September 5, 2017, announced the end of the DACA program effective March, 2018. Numerous federal district courts found the White but tinged Orange Baboon order ending DACA to be unconstitutional and enjoined the enforcement of the White but tinged Orange Baboon's order. The Ninth Circuit affirmed a lower court decision in California, and made the injunction against action ending DACA permanent and that is how it stands now.

Obama created DACA. Trump tried to end DACA and the 9th Circuit told the White but tinged Orange Baboon to stuff his order where the sun doesn't shine.

Reaper lies again, this time about DACA. She has learned her lesson from the White Supremacist quite well. Lie. If the lie is disputed, lie again, and lie louder. Can't win fairly, then cheat. Hell of a Fuhrer, huh liar?

• Reaper, you should be able, given your unmatched skills and intelligence, to show everyone exactly where in this Forum I ever denied that it was the SDNY which originally indicted Cohen, and obtained his guilty plea. Because you accused me of that, and unless you can prove it all you have proven is that you are a liar. Again. Where did I deny the SDNY involvement? Prove it! Can't? Then resort to the fallback position. Lie again, Lie Louder. If you can't win, cheat!
  • Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi will sit down and negotiate with Herr Drumpf as soon as Herr Drumpf and Mitch McConnell agree to let federal workers get paid and open the government. Speaker Pelosi will never agree to provide funding for a border wall, period, end stop. Seems like Speaker Pelosi is the consistent one.

What exactly has changed, huh Nazi?
  • "z" says: "I'm not sure what exactly was inaccurate but I'm sure Buzzfeed lacks credibility. It was Buzzfeed that released the discredited 'Dossier," paid for by Hillary Clinton and the Democrats. Only far-left radicals should believe them."

It was the Republicans who initially hired Fusion GPS. When their efforts to stop Herr Drumpf appeared doomed, the Republicans dropped their efforts, and the law firm for the Democratic Party picked up the anti-Trump research effort.

The "Dossier" has not been discredited. To the contrary, the only disputed assertions that I know of are the Cohen-in-Prague denial, and the raw intelligence regarding the existence of video or audio or both of Herr Drumpf behaving badly in the Presidential Suite in Moscow. I am sure z can fill us in on the other questioned and/or discredited assertions made in the dossier.

So if much of the dossier has been confirmed, and Cohen being in Prague is disputed but neither proven nor unproven, and the existence of video of Trump in Moscow is neither proven nor unproven, then how did the "Dossier" become "discredited," z?

Using Democratic Party history to paint them as racist today is an interesting question, as long as you point out the Republican Party's current love hug with the KKK, various neo-nazi groups, and America's other white supremacist "nationalist" attomwaffen that are guiding Party policy. If it goes one way, it must go the other.
  • @SaremChuuk, DACA was made into law by the failed President via executive order. Doesn't the constitution specifically says congress make laws and President enforces them?

DACA is a 2 year program that is renewed every 2 year not permanent. Obama Didn't give them permanent protection. Kicking the problem down the route because Obama Didn't give them permanent status and protection.

Now Trump is offering 3 year deferment and protection more than obama did.

3 times Trump has offered to open government Democrats refuse all 3. This is why we have a shutdown. The democrats refuse to do their job. And like Nancy admitted this is a Democrats shutdown.
  • You denied it and now you have edited your comments from that discussion. We are not fool by the liberal tipsy stands. Denied it months ago now you admit it was the SDNY case. And BuzzBeat steele dossier has been questioned.

From the Hill: FISA shocker: DOJ official warned Steele dossier was connected to Clinton, might be biased
    January 16, 2019 - 07:20 PM EST

When the annals of mistakes and abuses in the FBI's Russia investigation are finally written, Bruce Ohr almost certainly will be the No. 1 witness, according to my sources.

The then-senior Department of Justice (DOJ) official briefed both senior FBI and DOJ officials in summer 2016 about Christopher Steele's Russia dossier, explicitly cautioning that the British intelligence operative's work was opposition research connected to Hillary Clinton's campaign and might be biased.

Ohr's briefings, in July and August 2016, included the deputy director of the FBI, a top lawyer for then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and a Justice official who later would become the top deputy to special counsel Robert Mueller.

At the time, Ohr was the associate deputy attorney general. Yet his warnings about political bias were pointedly omitted weeks later from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant that the FBI obtained from a federal court, granting it permission to spy on whether the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia to hijack the 2016 presidential election
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/425739-fisa-shocker-doj-official-warned-steele-dossier-was-connected-to-clinton

Trump was right all along. The steele dossier credibility was questioned by Obama's own officials and Obama's own FBI used it and kept it out of their application to spy on trump.

Is the left wing News outlet The Hill also fascist? @SaremChuuk? lol
  • From liberal News outlet The Hill:Comey’s confession: dossier not verified before, or after, FISA warrant
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/420408-comeys-confession-dossier-not-verified-before-or-after-fisa-warrant

lets hear what fascist meriam Webster Dictionary has to say abouy unverified shall we.

unverified in British. (ʌnˈvɛrɪˌfaɪd ) adjective. not having been confirmed, substantiated, or proven to be true.

i love teaching you your own language @SaremChuuk.

FBI says the steele dossier paid for clinton campaign was not verified. And majority of it still hasn't been.

lol
  • All you have are designs and no wall. That’s all they will will ever be just designs. Hahahaha hahahaha hahahahah