GOVERNOR PETERSON AND ADMINISTRATION

HERE'S WHERE WE ARE.....DEFUNCT GENERATORS TO KEEP ISLAND POWER ON 24/7. TOO MANY COMMUNITIES WITHOUT PROPER RUNNING WATER SUPPLY, ROAD CONDITIONS ARE AT ITS WORST IN THE HISTORY OF THE ISLAND, RISE IN FREQUENT MURDERS AND ALCOHOL-RELATED RIOTS, FIGHTS, KOLONIA TOWN MAYOR AND HIS CORRUPTED BUSINESSES-CONFLICT OF INTEREST! RISING NUMBER OF SQUATTERS IN GOVERNMENT/ PUBLIC PROPERTY AND YOUR ADMINISTRATION IGNORES IT, CONGRESS APPROPRIATIONS TO ONE SINGLE REPRESENTATIVE AT A WHOPPING $1,000,000 (1 MILLION!)...ISN'T THIS AGAINST THE LAW???....NO ITS NOT AN FSM ISSUE ALONE. WHY ARENT THE GOVERNORS OF THE FOUR STATE NOT SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER? YOU GOVERNOR PETERSON NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE ON-GOING CORRUPTIONS THAT'S HAPPENING IN YOUR HOMELAND. AND YOU WANT A RE-ELECTION? SHOW ME WHY YOU DESERVE TO BE RE-ELECTED?

Comments

• Fact-checking your comments:

a. It is outright stupid to blame the governor on FSM corruption - blame FSM Congress and FSM President. The fight with the states on the FSM feeding its own coffers and ignoring the states has been ongoing since the FSM formed.

b. It is dumb to blame the governor for squatting. This is cancer that the administration after administration is unable to solve. This year S.L. No. 9L-99-9 was passed criminalizing squatting. This will solve the problem and but the AG needs to be careful on selective prosecution issues;

c. It is perfectly fine to blame this Governor for the holes in the road. I now pay $42 to register my vehicle because extra $20 is for paving roads. That is millions that is being collected and Governor needs to works with PTA, T&I and other offices to bid out work that PTA cannot do.

d. If the mayor is corrupt, I cannot see how we can impute the governor to that (see argument on "a" above.

e. In 1996 PUC was created and it as public corporation to run water, power, sewer, etc. and it has its own management and board. The Governor receives annual reports and Legislature has oversight. Blame the Governor, Legislature, PUC Board and PUC management for power outage. There is word that JEMCO is giving a $2m grant for new generator. But don't be fooled. The US promised United Nations in the trusteeship agreement for infrastructure way back in 1950s but is only put impressions of infrastructure. This $2 m generator will be something that should have been invested in the 1970s or 1980s.

Your comments seem not based on constructive input but rather spite. Be more constructive and make your comments based on facts please so we don't mislead readers.
  • My comments come with no dressings. I am not writing to ask for an analysis of my comments nor am I here to be schooled by avid microforum peeps. I blame the Governor for all the shortfalls that have both a positive and adverse impact on the State and people who live in the State. It's his job to see these things are addressed and corrected asap. The State is in despair, it's his business!
  • Its all on his watch. I guess that's what Inemenlo is trying to convey.
  • Inemenio,
    sounds more like chuuk state.
  • @Inemenlo Why do you blame the governor for shortfalls with positive impacts on the state? Could you please explain what you meant? Give us an example of such shortfall with positive impact.
  • I think the blame should go to the cabinets that he appointed. He governs the state and ensures that his cabinets are doing what they're supposed to be doing.

• lol@paclands so they said....
  • noname, watch your mouth or you'll be end up with a chuukese hammer up ur asshole
  • edited February 16
    @errr, why are you threatening people with rape? This is why we can't have civil debate in here because so called progressives Micronesians like you hate it when people like @noname say something you disagree with. Is this progress? unbelievable.