U.S Attorney General Told Congress Today He Is Opening Investigation On Obama FBI & DOJ Officials

Its happening. The investigation is now turning its head back towards where it all started.....DEMOCRATS & OBAMA ADMINISTRATION!

From Liberal the Hill News:
Though it didn't happen on his watch, Barr told Congress he will investigate how the FBI came to conduct a counterintelligence investigation against Donald Trump, then the Republican nominee for president, starting in the summer of 2016.
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/438136-the-single-sentence-russia-bombshell-that-attorney-general-barr-delivered?amp

The DOJ General Investigation Office has a ongoing investigation that the media is keeping silent about. This investigation is to look into how the Obama administration Department of Justice and FBI used informations from the Hillary Clinton campaign to acquire a FISA warrant to spy on a American Presidential candidate within US territory which is prohibited under US Laws and the Constitutional

From liberal The Hill News:
We have known for more than a year now that Department of Justice (DOJ) Inspector General Michael Horowitz has been investigating whether the FBI or DOJ abused the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) to secure a warrant to spy on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page less than three weeks from Election Day 2016.
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/438136-the-single-sentence-russia-bombshell-that-attorney-general-barr-delivered?amp

Barr also told Democrats in the house that his investigation will go well beyond the DOJ investigator General mandate and look on how Democrats leaning FBI agents who wanted Hillary to win steered the investigation came to use information supplied by Hillary Clinton to spy on Trump.

From Liberal The Hill News:
But Barr made clear Tuesday that his review is distinct and more far-ranging than IG Horowitz's investigation. It goes back to the moment when a probe code-named Crossfire Hurricane was opened on July 31, 2016, by Trump-hating FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok.

That probe's goal was to determine whether Trump was colluding with Russia to hijack the election. And very quickly, the FBI chose to use an opposition research project, funded by Trump rival Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party and written by British intelligence operative Christopher Steele, as key evidence - even though it was unverified at the time.

Barr mention that his investigation will go back to the summer of 2016. Obama was still the President in that summer of 2016. It means this investigation will also try to find out how Obama was involved in this and what part he played in it. Barr also reaffirmed that the Mueller investigation is conclusive on that there was no conspiracy between Trump and Russia and there WAS NO COLLUSION!

From Liberal The Hill News:
Then Barr volunteered his bigger news: "More generally, I am reviewing the conduct of the investigation and trying to get my arms around all the aspects of the counterintelligence investigation that was conducted during the summer of 2016."

Special counsel Robert Mueller has settled the collusion issue, concluding (like House and Senate Intelligence committee Republicans before him) that there was no Trump-Russia conspiracy.

Comments

• @FactsMatters @redsnapper @visafree @SaremChuuk @SakaSaka @IronYouth @errr

Get ready girls the real witch hunt is about to begin.

MAGA
  • Barr told them Democrats he is already assembling a team to look into these things. The look on their faces was classic. They were shooked. They know whats coming. They are about to be exposed. Obama and Hillary and all of his former officials are shaking in their boots. I got my money on the Hillary emails case to be reopened and that case that got closed by Obama's FBI appointee James Comey before the election and i hope uranium 1 gets reopened.

Turn it up Mr. Barr turn it up.
  • Bar is following the biggest Flunky law from the oval office.
  • Barr is following the Law and democrats are worried. They had their turn now its the othersides turn.
  • @visafree, i told you few months back that if and when the Mueller comes out and finds nothing which it did (No collusion). Trump will hit back hard. And look its happening. Its also good for us because we get to know how the Democrats and obama used the FBI and DOJ to go after american citizens and spy on them within American territory. Its scary. Democrats using FBI and DOJ to spy and investigate the Republicans and American citizens.
  • Damn it feels good to be right. I predicted this back in 2018. I said all along the Mueller team will find nothing. And they found nothing. I also said when the report comes out and vindicate Trump he will get some payback and he is doing it now. Read his book guys. It says it all. It give you a insight look into how Trump work.
  • FYI, Muller and his team did found something very alarming, but Trump and Bar are still holding on to it.. The fact! , can someone explain why Bar is not releasing the full Report?
  • We are waiting for the almighty house of representative to subpoena the judiciary. lol
  • main thing they are not cheaters, they play by the rules of laws unlike the lawless in the administration
  • FYI the mueller report is being released. Lol@not cheaters. good joke. good one.
  • Only the blind and dumb would think so but the average normal people can see and hear know so, the report must be released and has not been released yet..
  • edited April 11
    It's being released @redsnapper according to the timeline and rules set by Barr and Congress.
  • excuse me! there is no Bar and congress, there is only Bar and his flunky rules. the mobster's rules..LOL "RELEASED THE REOPRT BAR N TRUMP"
  • When this happen in the US, should it not happen in FSM and any of the State too?
  • Good question last....sadly, visafree is not interested in improving Micronesia, because democrats control the governments. Democrats only want power but have no solutions other than promoting communism and racism.
  • lol they wanted the GND but when it came to vote on in the US Senate the democrats didn't vote yes. not one single democrat voted yes. why?
  • you just don't know why @ reaper, until now you still don't know why..my only advice to you is to take a dive into the system and learn how it work, and then, maybe you will understand.why..good luck!
  • z my friend, I care deeply about our Micronesia what do you mean?.. all im saying is the real report by mullers team is not released yet by Trump and his AG Bar..
  • How it work on how the Democrats didn't vote yes on GND is because they know it won't work and its a vote getting rallying cry for them. You got duped my friend @visafree, you and everyone from the left.

Why didn't they vote yes?
  • I told you to read n learn, stop asking why in here and make you look like a complete ignorant my friend.. may God give you wisdom.. amen!
  • edited April 14
    @visafree, why didn't they vote yes? why? lol flunkies talk about its important to pass it and day came to vote to pass it and they didn't vote yes. Why? No excuse please tell us why? lol
  • LOL.. hilarious indeed! boy oh boy,really amaze by this genius Reaper.ahaha
  • @visafree, why didn't they vote yes? they told us all on t.v the GND is a must for human survival yet came voting day not one single democrat voted yes? why? The Democrats house is in disarray no bills passed, no healthcare for all passed, no free college bill passed, no GND binding resolution passed. And republicans in the Democrat controlled house Intel Committee have referred 8 criminal investigation on Obama officials.

Democrats Might have majority in the house but republicans know how to control them. lol

MAGA
  • some research and learning would help you answer your Y question my friend Reaper.. but since you insist, her is one short answer.. it not the republicans in the house but the republicans in the senate. and the simple answer is, because the democrats in the senate know better then you do, that's why you confused to that point..hows that for a simple amswer? @ my friend Reaper? LOL
  • @visafree, nunes works in the House. His committee is called the House intel committee. lol....Democrats know better yet can't pass any bills and legislation and couldn't vote yes on their own GND law. lol

Why didn't they vote yes? why can't they pass anything? Why? Too much fighting themselfs that's why. They have few months until republicans take back the house and they are wasting it. lol
  • edited April 14
    @visafree, you wonder why your fellow liberals in here have all went quiet and silent? they know whats coming. They are shocked like your party is in D.C. Shocked that Mueller found nothing and shocked that the GOP in the Senate and house are now helping the DOJ with its criminal investigation on obama administration officials. They know in the end it will lead back to Obama and Hillary.

That is why @redsnapper @SaremChuuk @FactsMatters @errr @SakaSaka have all went silent. The wall is going up and democrats are about to reap what they sow. Reap em and reap em good.

tick tok tick tok tick tok....Barr time. lol
  • youre flip flopping my friend, are you alright or just being all worng? ahaha
  • @visafree, tik tok tik tok tik tok...Barr Time. Real investigation begins. lol
  • ahahaha.. good to have some joke times.. hey life is too short why waste it? yeah my friend?LOL
  • @visafree, no collusion and no obstruction and criminal investigation opened on Obama admin officials. Good time are coming...tik tok. lol