The Mueller Report Makes It Clear: Trump Is Off the Hook in SDNY as Well

It looks like Trump is also cleared on the SDNY case. And he is been cleared on that case from none other than the Mueller let investigation.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/04/mueller-report-hush-money-stormy-daniels-trump-cohen-sdny.amp

Slate is a liberal leaning outlet.
Slate is an online magazine that covers current affairs, politics, and culture in the United States from a liberal leftist perspective.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slate_(magazine)

Comments

• @SaremChuuk @redsnapper @FactsMatters @IronYouth @visafree @errr @SakaSaka

Smack down fest. A month of winning. Trump was right I'm getting tired of all these winnings.
  • Well reasoned article. Can't indict sitting president. Question about applicability of campaign finance laws to this fact situation. Barr's handling of the Mueller Report. Can't argue with the opinion of the author. Too bad, Weepy CReaper, it is just opinion, based on logic, no doubt, but opinion none the less. I guess we will see when Herr Drumpf is driven from office by the people of the United States. Not before that, probably.
  • In love the liberal media. They made up this lies and in the end admitted they were wrong. I said all along this was a big nothing news. didn't i said personal money ain't campaign finance. I did i did.
  • @SaremChuuk, can't indict a President when there is no camping finance violations. No laws were broken. Only liberal hopes. Its not a opinion its facts. Deal with it.

Russian investigation: Nothing! Cleared of collusion and no evidence of obstruction.

SDNY CASE: Also nothing. Cleared by Muellers report.

Stormy Daniels case: Also came to nothing.

Cohen case: Also came to nothing.

Whats left? Liberal tears.

MAGA on and get ready for a landslide Trump victory in 2020.
  • In your dream Reaper, the President Trump did Obstruct justice multiple times in the report, and the public already know it from the report..soon as he is voted out, he is heading to jail..Lock him up! lock him up!! LOL
  • @visafree, only in your mind he obstructed. But the Mueller report says the opposite.

MAGA
  • Yeah right! btw, that crooked senate majority leader, have made a name for himself called himself the " Reaper grime" LMAO! and he said, he will use that name "when" and "if' the Republican still hold the senate and President Trump ios reelected in 2020..LOL ahahah.. I don't about you but that sound like a farewell speech to me, bye bye nazis
  • @visafree, its Grim Reaper not Reaper Grim. Anybody who does not have the mental illness they call Trump Derangement Syndrome is a Nazi.

Me, Marc, Rastaman, Z, Anunaki and everyone who see through the liberal lies and don't follow the false religion of liberalism is a Nazi. That's about the majority of the world. lol
  • Nazis acquired many of their racial oppression ideas from the Democrats. But even the Nazis thought the Democrats' "One-drop Rule" was too racist even for them. Democrats jack ass derived from their founding father, Andrew Jackson, who raped young black slaves and killed Indians. Democrats are more evil little turds than the Nazis. They sent the native Americans on the Trail of Tears and kept them captive. Their most celebrated icon, JFK, had this to to say about the German fuhrer. "Hitler is one of the greatest men, the old trust him, the young idolize him. It is the worship of a national hero who has served his country.‚ĶWithin a few years, Adolf Hitler will emerge from the hatred which surrounds him as one of the most significant figures that ever lived." (JFK) Apparently, the Democrat Party is not what most their libtard constituents think they are. They killed more people based on their race than the Nazis killed Jews. How many blacks have been lynched or aborted in their planned parenthood clinics? If you compare the numbers of their victims, Democrats are at least ten times more evil compared to the Nazis.
  • Have any of you read the mueller report? if not then you don't know anything. The report highlighted multiple instances of obstruction of justice. 70 plus prosecutors signed a statement that if Trump was not president he would have been charged. So stop echoing the republican lies!!!
  • The Mueller report is clear on one issue and it is this. There was no conspiracy of coordination between Trump and his campaign to collude with Russia to interfere with the 2016 elections. As for obstruction its also clear. Trump didn't obstruct because Mueller got to finish his investigation. Mueller also had the power to recommend charges but he didn't. Because there not enough evidences to prove obstruction took place.

Congress has the full report and certian members from both parties have the report without retraction. If there was clear evidence of obstruction the Democrats would have move to impeach already.
  • hey Reaper, btw, you are quoting from Barr's own slicky report and not of Muller's one that is WHY it is important that you read the Muller's report first before you make a comment. so you no making a fool out of you!!
  • Mueller jus made a public announcements a few hours ago. Guess what He basically repeated what Barr said. Lol