A.G Barr Aasign Federal Prosecutor to look into Origin Of Russia investigation & Spying on Trump

Today US Attorney General William Barr assigned a Top Federal Prosecutor John H. Durham to investigate and look into how the Democrats and Obama administration spied on Trump and his campaign and to look into how the Obama administration and its FBI got the Russia investigation started.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/13/us/politics/russia-investigation-justice-department-review.html

John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.

This inquiry is the third known investigation focused on the opening of an F.B.I. counterintelligence investigation during the 2016 presidential campaign into possible ties between Russia’s election interference and Trump associates. And lets not forget the Special counsel Robert Mueller, found no evidence of collusion between Trump & Russia.