Testimony of Robert Mueller III Before Congress

Robert Mueller III will testify in open session before the House Intelligence Committee and the House Judiciary Committee on July 17, 2019, commencing at 9:00 AM EDT.

It is unknown at this time whether questioning will be conducted by the members of the Committees themselves, or whether questioning will be conducted by legal staff of both parties.

Comments

Testimony will do no good when his own report stated there was no collusion and no evidence of obstruction. Lol
  • This is great news. The gift that keeps on giving. Its a 2 way street. Both sides will get to ask questions. The democrats are shooting their own foot with this move thinking it will help them. Alan Dersowhits adviced the Democrats against doing this. But they ignored him. Alan is a liberal professor at Harvard law but they ignored him. All his predictions on Muellers investigation came true. Yet again they ignored him.

Now the Republicans will ask how the Steele dossier was used by Democrats to spy on Trump. They will ask how this same dossier was used to get fisa warrants to spy on Trump. They will also ask how this dossier was used to kick start this entire investigation.

Mueller will reafirm on life t.v for the world to see that he stand by his report of no collusion.

Boys this will be the greatest thing since the fake witch hunt that started by Obama.

• Less than a week remains until Mueller testifies. I am pretty sure it will be covered by CSPAN, as well as CNN and MSNBC. FOX News will probably carry Herr Drumpf's rally that day. Coverage will begin on cable networks at 8:00 AM EDT, with testimony to commence at 9:00 AM EDT. Unfortunately, in Guam and CNMI it will occur during the overnight hours, but Micronesians with an interest in the US will be able to watch it live.

BTW, Reaper is an effing liar. Repeating the same lie over and over again until lo and behold people begin to believe the lie. The Mueller Report did not find "no collusion." The Mueller team never looked into "collusion." Mueller's team investigated whether there was Russian interference in the US election in 2016, and found that there was significant and systematic interference in our elections. It also found more than 150 contacts between members of the Trump team and Russia, but did not find "sufficient evidence" beyond a reasonable doubt of a conspiracy between members of the Trump team and Russia to bring charges of criminal conspiracy. That will be a subject covered by Mueller's testimony.

Mueller's team also found, contrary to Reaper's lie upon lie upon lie upon lie, that Trump committed no fewer than ten independent acts of obstruction of justice after taking office. The reason Trump was not charged had nothing to do with an absence of obstruction of justice, but rather because of DoJ policy that a sitting president cannot be indicted.

Pansie is just a gun smugger. Pay her no mind.
  • Reaper is a Trump puppet. He only repeats the lies of his master, the Liar-in-Chief.
  • Look at @FactsMatter praising Trump news when its anti Trump and having no problem with Trump news when its anti trump in nature...This is the same person who says Trump news have no business here...hypocrisy.....Possitve Trump news no good on micsem byt anti Trump news is good on micsem...Yes I'm a puppet and a fascist...that means i have a different view than her...lol

@SaremChuuk, The entire reason for The investigation was to look for collusion....collusion delusion....It all started because of a dossier that democrats paid for..written by a man who once worked for the Russians....Remember you shadow factsmatter posted dozen of memes with now debunked supposed links to russia of people meuller indicted....And no Mueller had the authority to recommend charges as his mandate clearly outlined.
  • The mueller witch hunt investigation was 2 part. Collusion and obstruction. Didn't found anything. No substantial evidence found in both....Per the Mueller. Report.
  • (Per The American Bar Association of Lawyers):
    News

ABA: Mueller finds no collusion with Russia

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the United States’ 2016 election and did not take a clear position on whether Trump obstructed justice.

Mueller concluded his 22-month investigation and submitted a report to Attorney General William Barr on Friday, March 22. Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein reviewed the report over the weekend and filed a four-page summary of the report to Congress Sunday afternoon that was also released to the public.

In his letter to Congress, Barr summarizes the Mueller investigation as looking at two areas: Interference by Russia in the 2016 presidential election and obstruction of justice.

The special counsel found that Russia did interfere with the election, but “did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”

As far as obstruction, the Mueller report laid out facts on both sides but did not reach a conclusion. Barr’s letter said that “the Special Counsel states that ‘while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.’”

But Barr said that he and Rosenstein "have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense."

https://www.americanbar.org/news/abanews/aba-news-archives/2019/03/mueller-concludes-investigation/
  • @S@SaremChuuk claimed the investigation was not about collusion but as it turns out it was 1/2 of the investigation. 1-To look for collusion and 2-to find out if the President obstructed justice....Muellers conclusions based on his 22 month witch hunt: No collusion between Trump and Russia and not enough evidence on obstruction!

Can't wait for Mueller to testify to reaffirm his report.
  • Following is the part where Mueller addresses "collusion" and "coordination" (on page 2 of the report; doesn't take much reading to get to this):

In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted
    a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of "collusion." In so doing,
    the Office recognized that the word "collud[ e ]" was used in communications with the Acting
    Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation's scope and that the term has
    frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific
    offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal
    criminal law. For those reasons , the Office's focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability
    was on conspiracy as defined in federal law. In connection with that analysis, we addressed the
    factual question whether members of the Trump Campaign " coordinat[ ed]"-a term that appears
    in the appointment order-with Russian election interference activities. Like collusion,
    "coordination" does not have a settled definition in federal criminal law. We understood
    coordination to require an agreement-tacit or express- between the Trump Campaign and the
    Russian government on election interference. That requires more than the two parties taking
    actions that were informed by or responsive to the other's actions or interests. We applied the term
    coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the
    Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

Let me know, DS, whether you need this explained. I know it is a lot of words, with no pictures, and that that is difficult for you.

BTW, it is reported this AM that the testimony may be delayed for a week. Negotiations ongoing.
  • Who is DS?
  • Abbreviation for Dumb Shit. Addressed to Creepy Reaper for his bullshit argument that Mueller found "no collusion, no obstruction," an argument taken verbatim from the DS-in-Chief, Herr Drumpf, and Fox News. As pointed out from the second page of the Mueller report, Mueller never investigated "collusion." See quote from Mueller Report above.

DS = Reaper.
  • I'm glad that's what it means, because if it was the initials of his name then you should consider yourself a bigot for threatening to reveal his identity based on his conservative views.
  • How does someone become a bigot by revealing the name of a fascist bigot?
  • "The Special Counsel investigation was an investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections and suspicious links between Trump associates and Russian officials, conducted by special prosecutor Robert Mueller from May 2017 to March 2019. It was also called the Russia investigation"
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Counsel_investigation_(2017%E2%80%932019)

Investigate links or collusion. The democrats came up with the collusion word. This entire investigation started because Democrats couldn't explain why they lost to Trump in 2016. They came up with collusion and started a investigation that was headed by a obama official who later submitted his report that there was no collusion between Trump and Russia in 2016.

His/Mueller report stated for us all that there was no collusion.

CNN- Mueller Report finds no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia.
    Mueller report-No collusion: Mueller did not find Donald Trump's campaign or associates conspired with Russia
    https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/robert-mueller-report-summary/index.html

Thanks to CNN for admitting this. @SaremChuuk if you have any problems about this report i suggest you contact CNN and Mueller.
  • Is CNN AND ROBERT MUELLER LYING that there was no collusion.

If the investigation was no about collusion why does mueller waste 30 pages on his report explaining that there was no collusion?

Mueller Report: My 22 months investigation found no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia.

@SaremChuuk: This was not about collusion!

CNN: Mueller report found no collusion!

@SaremChuuk: This investigation was not about collusion.

As we all can see there are 2 sides. CNN and Mueller both say this investigation also involved collusion on one side while @SaremChuuk says it was not about collusion. CNN and Mueller say one thing the same thing while sarem says another. Lol who should we trust?
  • When is the hearing? Internet connection is down here in chuuk.
  • Sorry, Anunaki, I forgot to update the post. As a result of negotiations between the House Judiciary Committee, which has 41 members, and Mr. Mueller, and out of concern that every member of the committee get an opportunity to ask questions of, or interrogate if you prefer, the witness, it was agreed that in return for a week delay, Mr. Mueller would extend the time for questions by the Judiciary committee to accommodate all of the members.

As a result, the hearings before the House Intelligence Committee, which will inquire about Volume I of the Mueller Report, regarding Russian Interference in the 2016 elections, and the question whether the evidence gathered was sufficient to prove a conspiracy between the Russians and people connected with the Trump Campaign beyond a reasonable doubt, will occur on July 24 at 9:00 AM EDT, and probably continue for approximately 3 hours.

The House Judiciary Committee, which will inquire about Volume II of the Report, regarding Mueller's findings on the question of Obstruction of Justice, will occur after a lunch break, and will probably begin at about 2:00 PM EDT, and continue until all 41 members have had an opportunity to question Mr. Mueller.

In short, a week from today at the same time. Sorry to hear the internet is down in Chuuk. Does Chuuk have a fiber optic connection yet?
  • Here is something CNN analyst and the network itself published on april 2019.

CNN-Trump campaign "expected" help from Russians but did not conspire
    Mueller's report concludes that it "did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in the election interference activities."

Here is the link- https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/18/politics/mueller-report-findings/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

That's not from Barrs summary but from the report itself which was made available to CNN. What does it means when CNN quote the Mueller report as saying " DID NOT ESTABLISHED THAT MEMBERS OF THE TRUMP CAMPIGN CONSPIRED OR COORDINATED WITH RUSSIAS GOVERNMENT IN THE ELECTION INTERFERENCE " ?

What does this mean? It means Mueller the former obama official, Did not established and did not find any evidence that collusion or conspiracy between the 2 took place.

What does that means @SaremChuuk? Can u plz answer my barrack lawyer from Micsem.
  • Read the Report. No, that would be too hard for your brain. Instead, read the table of contents to Volume I, and the introductory summary to Volume I. Don’t worry, I won’t be holding my breath, so take your time. You might learn something.

Or, you can forget about reading the Report and just keep watching FOX News and remain ignorant. Your choice.

BTW, did the gun smuggler get that AR into Kosrae for you?
  • I didn't read the report i had someone read it to me. Its called audio book. Ever heard of that? I paid close to $10.00 to have it read to me.

In it Mueller writes, "Based on the available information, the investigation didn't establish such coordination."

Here is the link if you want to purchase the audio book on the Mueller report.
    https://www.audible.com/ep/title/?asin=1508295662&source_code=GO1GBSH09091690EP&device=m&ds_rl=1262685&ds_rl=1263561&cvosrc=ppc.google.the mueller report&cvo_campaign=936444919&cvo_crid=349042721671&Matchtype=e&gclid=CjwKCAjw67XpBRBqEiwA5RCocerhplHCTCJeJr5VjkQFyF9p0iGf44pThxRhwXHQhZHMF6hNqns8hhoC290QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

@SaremChuuk what does Mueller or the report meant when it specifically says in black and white that : " Based on the available information, the investigation didn't establish such coordination "

Its not about the introduction but the finding and conclusion Mueller and his team concluded in their report which says: Based on the available information, the investigation didn't establish such coordination.

I had to repeat the thing like 2 times. @SaremChuuk what does based on the information, the investigation didn't ESTABLISHED such coordination.

What does that mean. Can you explain it to me pretty please?
  • The investigation didn't ESTABLISHED such coordination (Between Trump and Russia in 2016) asked a lawyer friend of mine and she said it means they aka the Mueller special counsel team of investigators didn't find evidences that Trump and his campaign DID NOT CONSPIRED WITH RUSSIA IN MEDDLING IN THE 2016 ELECTION.

Is she and the Mueller report wrong?
  • In the context in which Mueller states that conclusion, “establish” means to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. He makes that point specifically.
  • On the gun situation he pulled through. pawnstar delivered it in person but it wasn't a AR. I wanted something that i can conceal and carry. For the price on one AR i was able to purchase 2 self defense hand guns.

Here is the unbelievable part. It was brought into Kosrae in a diplomatic bag carried by a person who just got reelected to the FSM Congress. Ain't that something.
  • If i was your laywer i would recommend you to be silent Rastaman.

On with the subject. So Mueller will testify. Good. From what i gather he will not talk about anything beyond his 4 cornered report that he submitted. And i have to agree with Rastaman here. Mueller found no evidence linking Trump or russia together in what happened in the 2016 election. The report is clear on that.

If it wasn't Democrats would have moved to impeached Trump the moment the report was released to Congress. And if the report said Trump was guilty of collusion the Republicans would have also support impeachment. The GOP would have also called for impeachment or removal of Trump from office if the Mueller report said they found evidences of collusion.

This is some slippery slope the Democrats are taking. Nothing new will be learned from Muellers testimony other than he found no collusion. The greatest trail lawyers in the country are in Congress and they are all members of the Republican party. They will also get to grill Mueller. Trey Gowdy and Ted Cruise and Lindsay Graham are all former prosecutors and they are all Republicans.

This will be interesting to watch. I can't wait to watch it.
  • Trey Gowdy is no longer in Congress. Ted Cruise (did you mean Cruz?) and Lindsay Graham are both in the other chamber and thus will not participate. Got any other interrogators? Devin Nunes and Jim Jordan, perhaps?
  • Matt Gaetz, Doug Collins, Nunes and Jordan. They are always flipping things against Nadler in his hearing room. The last time the Republicans were this united was under R.Reagan. Ideologically the Republicans are united and they all stand by Mueller and his report that no collusion happened. The house vote to condemn Trumps tweet today gave us a glimpse of how they are united. I won't be surprise if Gowdy, Cruz and Graham are coordinating with their counterparts in judiciary committee on what questions to ask Mueller and what point to hammer out during the live testimony.

This from what i gather is Plan C, the last option for Democrats to remove Trump via impeachment before 2020 election. This is a golden opportunity the Democrats have given to the Republicans.

I've heard all and i think i know what the Democrats will ask but what the Democrats will be afraid to ask the Republicans will not hesitate to ask. This is why i lool forward to this hearing. 6 more days to go. Hope my internet connection don't go down on that day.

• If you say so. You’re a lot smarter than me.
  • It will be a circus. If you ask me. Mueller will reaffirm that there was no collusion and that he didn't find sufficient evidence of obstruction. Whoever thought about this deserves a hug. What more can Trump and the GOP ask for? Mueller will testify and reaffirm his report. No collusion and not enough evidence to prove obstruction took place. The final nail in the coffin for this conspiracy to die.

They sold it now they trying to debunk it. Trump Derangement syndrome makes the best of us do dumb things.

What is Jerry Nadler thinking? Lol