KABOOM! The Russian Conspiracy DIED TODAY...THANKS TO MUELLER TESTIMONY!!!

What did the Democrats Russian investigation and Mueller Testimony and the Movie Alita Battle Angel have in common? Answer: ALL 3 WERE over hyped, waste of Money and all were a flop!

Today the entire Democrats narrative of Russia was buried...all on live t.v....

" IS it True that the President or anyone in his team DID NOT CONSPIRED with Russia to meddle in the 2016 election AS STATED BY YOUR REPORT"?

Meuller: "YES!"

"IS IT TRUE that the President or anyone in his campaign were not involved or CONSPIRED with Russians in hacking the Democrats National Committee server, as stated by the special counsel report volume 1 ?v"

Mueller: YES!

"At anytime during your investigation, were you stopped or interred/Obstructed from carrying on your investigation?"

Mueller: NO!

Mueller alsp clarified today that he could have charged and indicted the President/Trump, despite the OLC (Office Of Legal counsel) opinion that a sitting President can't be indicted

“I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning," Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.”

Mueller made it clear that he did not intend to support Lieu’s implication that Mueller would have indicted Trump if not for the OLC opinion. That would have meant that Mueller determined that Trump committed a crime, but could not do anything about it. What Mueller meant was that the OLC opinion kept him from even deciding if an indictment would be warranted in the first place.

@SaremChuuk @FactsMatter @errr @visafree @redsnapper @SakaSaka @nesian691 @IronYouth

Sarem, you said Mueller will testify beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump colluded with Russia and obstructed justice...That was proven beyond a reasonable doubt today that you lied!

Comments

• Dude let them cry and accept reality. Trump won fair and square. Thanks the Democrats, they have legitimized Trump and proven he was right all this time.
  • It was stupendous and marvelous. Democrats just helped reelect Donald Trump. What more can you ask for? They fell for it. 3D fucking chess y'all. They took the fucking bait. All those stories about Russia and collusion and obstruction were proven to be FALSE AND NOTHING MORE THAN FAKE NEWS.

• Watch as Jim Jordan Grill Mueller and exposed Mueller for the obama hack that he is. Jordan ask Mueller why he charged Manafort and Flynn with making false statements to the FBI but didn't charge the Hillary Supporter who was the key person who started the investigation of the lying which this democrat lied to him and the FBI. Muellers report said this democrat lied 3 times to his team and to the FBI but for some reason he didn't charge him with lying like he did to Flynn and Manafort. Meuller got exposed for the never Trumper that he is...He was stuttering and his eyes were evasive...

• Watch as Dough Collins making Mueller admits that there was no collusion and no conspiracy between Trump and his campaign or Russia and that his investigation was never obstructed by Trump....There goes the last chance of impeachment....Sad day for Trump Derangement syndrome world...really sad day.