WITNESS ROWA:Micronesian individual with a colonial mindset

The information received from a good friend is that he's a Arkansas residence of Springdale same town i grew up in.He's some salesperson or whatever that he does.

This guy has been posting so much negative stuff about Micronesia both politically and culturally.For the most part he bashes Micronesian way of life.Either FB,Insta,or Twitter.Under his name given above you can see for yourself how hateful his posts are.His so call "jokes" and remarks paints a clear picture how modern Micronesians have swayed from who they once were.This is the cost of westernization and Christianity.

He isn't the only one for there are many others whom hate their own kin&culture.Def:A colonial mentality is the internalized attitude of ethnic or cultural inferiority felt by people as a result of colonization, i.e. them being colonized by another group. It corresponds with the belief that the cultural values of the colonizer are inherently superior to one's own.

Comments

• If all these a-holes are continually going to bash their own native way of life,Kin,or island countries they originated from.Why not claim to be a white man instead? They perfectly suit such vile identity.
  • I enjoy reading your observation MrNobody905. As an amateur social scientist, I read with interest because society is littered with the colonized mentality. The Pacific is no exception. It is a sad fact. It seem worse to me in places like India and Philippines who were colonized for much longer period of time than us. My point is proven with their movies. The light-skinned Indians and Philippine actors are regarded better with beauty versus the dark persons. Hell they appear as either the bad guys or as comic relief. Speaking of India, Kipling, the author of the poem White Men's Burden (dude who wrote The Jungle Book), should be happy that his theory was right after-all? I think that education is the key to freeing the colonized from mental slaveries. That dude in Arkansas and other like him/her need to read more.
  • But is he Micro himself?? Or why he post such negative comments?! image