Majority of Americans support ousting Trump from office

Seventy percent of Americans said President Donald Trump was wrong to pressure Ukraine’s leader to pursue probes into his political opponents, according to a new survey, and more than half of respondents indicated he should be removed from office.

An ABC News/Ipsos poll published Monday found that 51 percent of those surveyed believed Trump should be impeached by House lawmakers, as well as convicted by the Senate. Six percent said that while Trump’s actions were wrong and that he should be impeached, he should not be ousted by the Senate.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/18/majority-support-removing-trump-071341

Comments

• Lol...

Where is the proof/evidences?

List them please @FactsMatter? Please 2 try. Give evidence instead of emotions of the Few.

Try fool us please?
  • Having trouble reading, Weeper? Once again, here is the evidence. Read it... if you can.

An ABC News/Ipsos poll published Monday found that 51 percent of those surveyed believed Trump should be impeached by House lawmakers, as well as convicted by the Senate. Six percent said that while Trump’s actions were wrong and that he should be impeached, he should not be ousted by the Senate.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/18/majority-support-removing-trump-071341

• edited November 2019
    @FactsMatter, the article you posted is Dated 18 of November of 2019. From Politico.

Here is a article from Politico 24 Hours after that.

Politico:(POLL): Support for impeachment inquiry ticks down.
    By CAITLIN OPRYSKO

11/19/2019 05:04 AM EST

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/19/support-trump-impeachment-inquiry-poll-071396

Majority? 51%? What where u get that from. Your own fukin source reputed what you said 24 hrs later. Its going down not up. We micros are not stupid. So tell us down means negative so how is a negative majority?
  • Got u WIGGA! EXPLAIN THAT. Iakwe im jeramman.
  • I agree with you on one thing. "We micros are not stupid. "

(Well, at least not most of us. lol)
  • 70% of Americans say Trump’s actions tied to Ukraine were wrong: POLL

An overwhelming 70% of Americans think President Donald Trump’s request to a foreign leader to investigate his political rival, which sits at the heart of the House of Representatives' impeachment inquiry, was wrong, a new ABC News/Ipsos poll finds.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/70-americans-trumps-actions-tied-ukraine-wrong-poll/story?id=67088534
  • Jeff Flake urges fellow Republicans to ‘save your souls’ by opposing Trump in 2020

Former Sen. Jeff Flake is urging his fellow Republicans not to back President Donald Trump in the 2020 election, saying in a Washington Post op-ed that for them, more than the White House is at stake:

‘Trust me when I say that you can go elsewhere for a job. But you cannot go elsewhere for a soul.’
    Jeff Flake
  • Jeff Flake? the mormon from Snow Flake? He's a fake.
  • I met him once in the Marshall Islands and he is very much real....unlike the Liar-in-Chief pretending to be a real president.
  • You fake mormon missionaries who are going around Micronesia preaching out of Joseph Smith's novel should go back to where you came from.
  • And you fake micronesians should move back to China. lol
  • I could not help laughing when you jumped to the erroneous conclusion that I am a mormon. That's very funny.

Try again, Coco Nuts. Good luck to you.
  • edited November 2019
  • 46% is majority or minority?
  • 51% is a majority. Duh.

A plurality is when more people favor impeachment than oppose it.

Like it or not, a clear plurality of Americans favor impeachment.

Do your research, Reaper.

• No one gives a fuck. Why don't you motherfuckers go post this on mormon websites.
  • edited December 2019
    51% ? What source or sorcery have you got this percentage @FactsMatter ? Opinions or facts we may never know because this was the same person(s) @SaremChuuk @nesian691 @FactsMatter @redsnapper @SakaSaka @IronYouth @visafree

These are the same people above who also have been telling this same lie since Hillary lost the election.

1. Cohen
    2. Stormy
    3. Mueller
    4. Ukraine

Ukraine is WHERE IT All it STARTED?

What's next? Impeaching Trump for being Orange? In this TDE age anything is possible.
  • No, what's next is impeaching Trump for inviting Russia and Ukraine to illegally interfere in U.S. elections, then lying about it and obstructing justice to cover it up.

Try to keep up with current events, my friend.
  • @FactsMatter, here we go with Russia again. You party brought articles of impeachment against Trump a few hours ago and those 2 reasons for impeachment are not related to Muellers investigation.

Mueller cleared it when he testified he wasted 25 million dollars, interviewed 600 witnesses and reviewed over millions of documents and along with 19 democrats lawyers and still couldn't come up with any single prove that Trump colluded with Russia.

Is Mueller lying?

The President of Ukraine said himself there was no quid pro quo. Not one single witness has said there was quid pro quo.

In Hitler's Nazi Germany people were arrested and MURDERED without trial all because of hearsay or no concrete proves. Just words. Hitlers style court system is being brought back under Democrats.

• Here is a update on the polls regarding impeachment support.

Liberal poll Quinnipiac (12/10/1)2019)New poll shows slipping support for impeachment with 51% saying they do NOT want Donald Trump removed

1. https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=3651

2. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7778661/New-poll-shows-51-saying-NOT-want-Donald-Trump-removed.html
  • This thing all started because of Russian interference in the US 2016 elections. Which didn't change no votes might i ask.

We just found out 1 week ago during Adams Schiffs hearings that it the Russians operated in Ukraine during 2016 to interfere in the US 2016 election. Why now all of a sudden the Democrats don't want to find out how Russia used Ukraine to interfere in the US 2016 election?

We also found out during the Democrats sponsored hearings last week that the same company that Joe Biden's sons worked for has connections to Putin. We also learned that Russians and Ukrainians government officials that were controlled by Russia supplied informations to the Democrats and the Steele Dossier.

This dossier was used to smeer trump and try to hurt his campaign. It did. Russians in Ukraine along with Russian controlled Ukraine government officials supplied informations to Democrats in 2016 to undermine Trump.

• Where is that pawnstar guy? All the things he said 3 years ago were right. He said this would happen in 2016 and its 2019 and its all happening like he said it would.

• edited December 2019
    Its not looking good at all. 51% now oppose impeaching Trump according to QUP.

The witnesses they paraded and had testifying didn't convince me about what Democrats are accusing Trump of doing. Its the total opposite. No first hand witness.

Also the President of Ukraine and multiple other Ukrainian official's said he wasn't pressured by Trump

This is where the impeachment all fell apart.

The House will IMPEACH TRUMP i have no doubt. The house will IMPEACH TRUMP not because of that the evidences were overwhelming but because they don't like and hate Trump. In the House the vote will split into party lines. With 3 or 6 Democrats voting no to impeach along with the Republicans while the other Democrats in the house will vote to impeach.

When it goes to the Senate the will not impeach him. Majority of the Republicans will vote no with 3 and 5 Democrats voting no while the rest of the Democrats in the Senate will vote yes.

In the End Trump will slide into 2020 the winner. This is where all the polls and predictions are pointing at.

• edited December 2019
    I'm for impeachment but it has to be well grounded and the evidences must support impeachment. It can't be for hatred or not liking Trump. That's all it looks like its all about.

Democrats accused Trump of pressuring Ukraine but the President of Ukraine said that never happened. Hahaha Obama and his fanboy Biden pressured Ukraine.

Its ok when Democrats do quid pro quo. The obama administration got a prosecutor fired because they withhold money because the man was investigating Biden's sons working for a Putin controlled company.

I haven't been following the hearings since Mueller.
  • edited December 2019
    Good job Ras
  • Rastaman said, "I haven't been following the hearings since Mueller."

Well, that is obvious. No wonder he does not know why Trump is being impeached.