Why do Catholics believe that the Pope is the head of the Church, and the successor of St. Peter ?

2»

Comments

• TiT still has not answered the relevant questions.

Are you ashamed of your own faith? Why do you attack the faith of others while not even admitting your own?

As a Seventh Day Adventist, do you call SDA a religion? Or is it a Christian church?

Or is SDA a pseudo-Christian cult founded by Americans?
  • FactsMatter.

So when you do not have an answer to a relevant question you deflect your inadequacy by bringing up an unrelated matter.

Go back to the title of this topic and you will see you are lost. The issue is not my religion or faith. It has to do with the Catholics.

Still avoiding the main question. Still cannot talk about Scriptures. Still like the Catholics who ignore Scriptures and rely on traditions an their Catechism.
  • Nonsense, TiT.

The relevant question is why YOU smear other Christian churches with false charges while keeping your own church affiliation hidden.

What are you ashamed of? Why don't you proudly proclaim your own church membership and its history, beliefs, and practices?

Doing Satan's work in darkness and secrecy? Shame on you.
  • Poor FactsMatter avoiding the question because answering it will expose the lies of the Catholic cult.
  • No Pope of the Catholic church has ever been slaughtered by an angry mob. These past centuries, this has been a fact. Therefore, by virtue of this understanding, we can speculate that perhaps a higher power watches over the Pope and the Church.
  • On February 13, 1798 French General Berthier marched into Rome and took Pope Pius VI captive. This act was predicted in the Bible hundreds of years earlier by the Apostle John in the Book of Revelation which he wrote as an exile on the island of Patmos.

The office of the Pope is anti-Christ.
  • Captive isn't the same thing as "murdered by a mob of angry people".

Godsai.
  • edited December 2019
    If you are pro Christian why are you judging other churches?. . no sense

• There is no room for fiction (The Blue Novel) in religion. Only truth (Holy Bible).
  • Luke 11:27-28 New King James Version (NKJV)
    Keeping the Word
    27 And it happened, as He spoke these things, that a certain woman from the crowd raised her voice and said to Him, “Blessed is the womb that bore You, and the breasts which nursed You!”

28 But He said, “More than that, blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”
  • BacksCatter

I don't hear you. Have you gone into hiding? Or, are you still waiting for the Pope to add to the Catechism before you respond?

Or, better yet, and I hope this is the case, you are studying Scriptures so you will know the truth.
  • And you are a missionary for which church, TiT? I don't hear you. Have you gone into hiding?

Or, are you still waiting for SDA instructions on how attack other Christians before you respond?
  • Very original FactsMatter.

Study Revelation 18:4.
  • The head of the Roman Apostolic Catholic Church is the Pope. He is not a king if any of you might think that he is our king but he is very well respected.

The Christian Church or body is every christian denomination. That is everyone who believes in Jesus as the Son of God.
  • An observant pagan once said, "I like your Christ. But I don't like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."