CIA Top Official to Middle East & Many Intelligence Officers Killed in Afghanistan

https://twitter.com/i/status/1221860855630958592

It has been reported that (Mike de Andrea) responsible for the covert assassination of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani was killed in the accident of the American plane crash, believed to be shot down in Afghanistan. He is the most prominent figure of the CIA intelligence in the region. The CIA top official was killed in the US bomber crash in Afghanistan.

The US military has acknowledged the loss of a Bombardier/Northrop Grumman E-11A plane in central Afghanistan. They added that they have not found any “indication” that the aircraft was downed.

Since 2017, D’ Andrea has run the CIA’s false flag and assassination programs in the Middle East, allegedly responsible not only for the murder of General Soleimani but the killing of 300 Iraqi demonstrators as well.

From Iraqi Prime Minister Mahdi’s speech to parliament that ended with a unanimous vote to compel the US to withdraw all forces from that nation:

“…This is why I visited China and signed an important agreement with them to undertake the construction instead. Upon my return, Trump called me to ask me to reject this agreement. When I refused, he threatened to unleash huge demonstrations against me that would end my premiership.

Huge demonstrations against me duly materialized and Trump called again to threaten that if I did not comply with his demands, then he would have Marine snipers on tall buildings target protesters and security personnel alike in order to pressure me.

I refused again and handed in my resignation. To this day the Americans insist on us rescinding our deal with the Chinese.

After this, when our Minister of Defense publicly stated that a third party was targeting both protestors and security personnel alike (just as Trump had threatened he would do), I received a new call from Trump threatening to kill both me and the Minister of Defense if we kept on talking about this ‘third party.'”

Comments

• Interesting reading. Please identify your source, so I can decide whether to read further or consider the info as questionable.
  • Marc,
    you can check out Jerusalem Post, The Guardian, Newsweek, etc.....
    they all confirmed the plane crash, but as usual, US always downplay or lie about its casualties or the true number of people killed or injured like the Iranian missile strikes.......needless to say.......the truth will eventually come out..............whether it's true or not, US has not commented on whether Michael D' Andrea is still alive or dead.

Read on.....

The news is so big that we have to write it running the risk of denial, even if at the moment it is confirmed by two intelligence sources not better identified. And a little curious riddle in his Wikipedia history…

“Ayatollah Mike”, the mysterious and very dangerous Michael D’Andrea, commander of the Central Intelligence Agency of Langley (Virginia) in operations in the Middle East would have been killed in the crash of the US Air Force military plane crashed yesterday in central Afghanistan on which CIA, NSA officers were traveling ( National Security Agency).

The death of the crew was reported by the Taliban spokesman, Zabihullah Mujah, who in a statement released a few hours after the accident (and reported by Il Giornale in Italy) described the incident as follows:

A special American plane was flying for an intelligence mission in the Sadukhil area, Dehk district, Ghazni province. The entire aircraft crew and several senior CIA officers from the United States were killed. The wreckage and bodies of the deceased are still in the area.

The news of the alleged death of D’Andrea has been previously posted by on Veterans Today inside the investigations on the disaster of the Bombardier/Northrop Grumman E-11A. And then on my website Gospa News.

Later, in the last hours, the Iranian website Tasnim relaunched the topic. Then the other Iranian outlet Mizan, the mouthpiece for Tehran’s Judiciary, did, according to the British media Mirror that writes an item about, in which recalled the VT scoop. Lastly, also Jerusalem Post reported the news.

There were conflicting claims over the number of dead and people on board, with the Taliban claiming it recovered six bodies, an Afghan police chief saying four were dead and two were missing, and a US official stating the jet was carrying fewer than five people. The US has not yet commented on reports that Michael D’Andrea was on board the jet and among those killed reports Mirror.

The downed plane was the mobile CIA command for Michael D’ Andrea,
    Michael d’Andrea, CIA operations Chief for the Middle East, America's most advanced spy platform and mobile command center with all equipment and documents now in enemy hands.
  • AntiC, yes, the downing of the plane is in the news all over. At the moment, the US Government has not said anything about its people as being killed by the crash. Its reported that they believe it was not hit by a missile or other unfriendly fire. So I am being skeptical about the specifics of the post that you have pasted here. It might be right; or it might just be speculation. We'll see when the truth comes out.
  • The truth may already be out, Marc. After all, Russian intelligence has reported D’Andrea’s death in the plane crash. Wouldn’t it be more accurate to say that will know when Russian and Iranian sources are confirmed by Western media sources, or by the Pentagon?
  • SC, you might be right. I trust the US Government will provide an accurate report soon--one way or another. I don't trust Russian or Iran governments--for they are known for misinformation depending on their agenda at the time. Let's give it a couple of days. I am okay one way or another but I want to hear it from the US Government.
  • I can understand why you might not trust Iranian intelligence sources, but for the life of me I don't understand why you don't trust the Russians. After all, Trump believes the Russians and doesn't believe US intelligence, doesn't he?
  • I think Trump does not blindly trust the accuracy of "intelligence" from some of the US Government agencies anymore because of the negative experience that the FBI's Comey, Strock, and others had apparently done with the intelligence and how it was used to impact the election of 2016; and after. So as Clapper, Brennan and others.

As for Russia and others, Trump is too practical and calculating that he also does not trust the intelligence from Russia, China or anybody else. Yes, he is willing to be diplomatic friendly with the Presidents of other countries; talk with them in cordial terms but is also willing to stand up to anybody who goes against the interest of the US. But he does not have to trust their words or their intelligence.
  • Hey marc, could you kindly provide us with your source? its possible you're getting hacked by Russian Putin's Russia political propaganda machine, its has been report by experts their propaganda has reach the floor of US congress during the trail. so please provide some assurance you are within the normal press media and not with the fake news by Russia Putin sources.
  • This is getting interesting.....

It's not confirmed as the US has not commented

But one source claimed that Iran May Be Involved in Shooting Down the CIA Command Plane Over Afghanistan

WARNING: Sources for this story may not authoritatively represent the IRGC

According to information provided by the Iranian news agencies Tasnim and Mashregh, a US Air Force aircraft carrying American special forces was shot down in eastern Afghanistan by the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps.

The reason lies in the fact that onboard the plane there were persons responsible for the liquidation of the Iranian general, commander of the Quds forces, Kassem Suleimani, which is very plausible, especially since Tehran had previously promised to liquidate those who are responsible for conducting the operation against the commander Iran, however, a number of sources believe that this information is not true.

On the other hand, a lot of questions are caused by the fact that the area where the American military plane was shot down is quite far from the Iranian borders, in particular, we are talking about a distance of almost 600 kilometers, however, experts do not exclude that Tehran could well transfer its air defense assets, including MANPADS, to the territory of a neighboring country, where, by the way, high-ranking American officials, representatives of the US Presidential Administration and the Defense Veda were regularly seen mstva.

It should be clarified that Washington has not yet commented on the statement of the IRGC command of Iran about the destruction of an American aircraft, but judging by the damage received, the aircraft was indeed shot down, obviously, nevertheless, from MANPADS.

Here's another interesting piece.......

Russian intelligence sources have claimed that Michael D’Andrea, head of CIA operations in Iran and who orchestrated the assassination of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani, was killed in a US spy plane downed yesterday in Ghazni, Afghanistan.

It has been speculated that Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corp (IRGC) may also have a hand in the incident, especially as anti-aircraft support has previously been given to the Taliban. Additionally, the Afghan Shia Fatimyoun Brigades, who are trained by the IRGC, also have a presence in the country.

An exiled Iranian journalist who has written previously for the hard-line Javan daily newspaper suggested the IRGC was involved, tweeting: “The American Gulfstream plane was downed in Afghanistan by the Taliban. They say that intelligence officers were on board. This report has not yet been confirmed, but if it is, it is possible that the issue of Iran will also emerge in this case.”

Another Iranian journalist who writes for Mashregh newspaper, described as having close links to IRGC, tweeted not long after the news broke out: “We will attack them on the same level as they are attacking us.”
    Soleimani’s successor as head of the IRGC’s Quds Force, Esmail Qaani, has established ties in Afghanistan going back to the 1980s. Additionally, the chief commander of the IRGC, General Hossein Salami, warned that no American military commanders will be safe if the US administration continues to threaten Iranian commanders.

D’Andrea, who is reportedly a convert to Islam, doing so in order to marry his Muslim wife, who is from a wealthy family from the Mauritius of Gujarati origins, having met on his first overseas assignment in East Africa, one of the senior directors of her family’s company Curumjee Group, has been speculated to provide cover for CIA operations.

He also oversaw hundreds of drone strikes, which according to The New York Times “killed thousands of Islamist militants and hundreds of civilians”. D’andrea is credited with being the mastermind behind the CIA’s notorious “signature strike” used to kill people based on their behaviour, not identity, subsequently used to determine someone’s guilt or likelihood of being a terrorist.

He was central to the post-9/11 interrogation programme and ran the CIA’s Counterterrorism Center. Assassinations and torture were central to his approach. He also oversaw the hunt for Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and was involved in the assassination of Hezbollah member Imad Mughniyah in Damascus, Syria.

• It's unfortunate but 2 men were reportedly killed in the crash: Mr. Voss of Guam; and Mr. Phaneuf of New Hampshire. There is no mention of other people. It's believed that it was not hit by a missile or any unfriendly act of terrorists.
  • Do you have any source for your facts, Marc? Reported by whom? Or are you just making shit up again?
  • I can't fathom how this plane was shot down.They did say it has stealth capability.Just how?.
  • SC, it's in the public--in US news--TV, etc. That's where I get my news--not from Iran or Russia.
  • US Lies continue & US Media is silent on the truth....,

We now have a fuller reporting from Afghanistan. Bodies recovered at the site, not 2, not 5 as the US then claimed and not 6 as was later admitted but 10 including the two pilots who have been identified, but 8 others as well.

Remember, it was Russian military intelligence in Damascus that approached Veterans Today with details on CIA “showboater” Mike D’Andrea, saying he was onboard the plane and died in the crash. Prior to that, D’Andrea was not known to most of us except Kadir.

D’Andrea had tried to recruit Kadir, a former Mujahideen commander in Afghanistan and now American citizen, to return to that nation with the CIA. Kadir refused.

Simply put, VT passed on the story, exactly as given, attributed directly to the source, whose reliability has made VT’s Syria reporting unparalleled.

What needs to be realized is that the insane levels of censorship in the American media and across the web, led by Google Alphabet/Jigsaw/Idea Groups, organizations our reliable sources in the intelligence community have tied to not just online warfare but armed terrorism as well, Syria, Georgia, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Egypt, Somalia, Ethiopia, Chad, Cameroon…

This is perhaps the biggest story to be broken at all and yet we can also be assured that few if any will read it.