The 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

A deluge of women made their accusations public following the October 2016 release of the "Access Hollywood" tape, in which Trump was recorded boasting about grabbing women's genitals in 2005.

Some others made their stories public months before the tape's release, and still others came forward in the months following.

Here are all of the allegations — in chronological order — made by 25 named women:

Jessica Leeds told the New York Times in October 2016 that Trump reached his hand up her skirt and groped her while seated next to her on a flight in the late 1970s.

"He was like an octopus. His hands were everywhere," Leeds said, adding that she fled to the back of the plane.

In a 1990 divorce deposition, Trump's first wife and the mother of his three eldest children Ivana Trump accused her then-husband of raping her in a fit of rage in 1989.

Ivana said Trump attacked her after he underwent a painful "scalp reduction" procedure done by a doctor she had recommended, tearing her clothes and yanking out a chunk of her hair.

"Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than 16 months. Ivana is terrified … It is a violent assault," Harry Hurt III, who obtained a copy of the deposition, wrote in a 1993 book about Trump. "According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, 'he raped me.'"

Kristin Anderson, a photographer and former model said Trump reached under her skirt and touched her vagina through her underwear at a New York City nightclub in the early 1990s.

Anderson, then in her early 20s, said she wasn't talking with Trump at the time and didn't realize he was sitting next to her when he groped her without her consent.

Jill Harth, a businesswoman who worked with Trump in the 1990s, told the Guardian in July 2016 that Trump pushed her against a wall, put his hand up her skirt, and tried to kiss her at a dinner at his Mar-a-Lago resort in the early 1990s.

Lisa Boyne, a health food business entrepreneur, told HuffPost in October 2016 that she attended a 1996 dinner with Trump and modeling agent John Casablancas during which several other women in attendance were forced to walk across a table in order to leave.

As the women walked on the table, Boyne says that Trump looked up their skirts and commented on their underwear and genitals. Trump allegedly asked Boyne for her opinion on which of the women he should sleep with.

Two Miss Teen USA contestants told BuzzFeed News in October 2016 that Trump walked in on them while they were changing in their dressing rooms.

"I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here,'" Mariah Billado, who represented Vermont in 1997, told BuzzFeed. Billado added that Trump said something along the lines of, "Don't worry, ladies, I've seen it all before."

Victoria Hughes, a former Miss New Mexico, said Trump first introduced himself to the teenage contestants when he unexpectedly walked into their dressing room.

"It was certainly the most inappropriate time to meet us all for the first time," she told BuzzFeed.

Temple Taggart, a former Miss Utah, told the New York Times in May 2016 that Trump "kissed me directly on the lips" when she met him at the Miss USA pageant in 1997. Trump did the same thing when Taggart met with him again at Trump Tower in Manhattan after he offered to aid her modeling career, she said.

In November 2017, Taggart spoke out again, telling the Times that the allegations against Trump were "brushed under the rug."

Cathy Heller told the Guardian in October 2016 that she was attending a Mother's Day brunch with her husband, children, and in-laws at Mar-a-Lago in the 1990s when Trump approached her table, introduced himself to her, and forcibly kissed her.

"He took my hand, and grabbed me, and went for the lips," she said, and added that she was "angry and shaken" as a result of the incident.

Karena Virginia, a yoga instructor and life coach, told the Washington Post in October 2016 that Trump groped her as she waited for her car outside the US Open in New York in 1998.

Virginia, then 27, said she overheard Trump talking with a group of men about her legs and that Trump then approached her, grabbed her arm, and touched her breast before asking, "Don't you know who I am?"

People magazine reporter Natasha Stoynoff wrote in an October 2016 column that Trump sexually assaulted her in 2005 at Mar-a-Lago. Stoynoff was visiting Trump and his new wife, Melania, at their Florida estate to report on a story about the couple's first year of marriage.

While a pregnant Melania was changing clothes for a photoshoot, Trump offered to show Stoynoff a "tremendous" room at the resort.

"We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat," Stoynoff wrote.

Samantha Holvey, a contestant in the 2006 Miss USA pageant, which Trump owned, told CNN in October 2016 that Trump personally inspected each of the pageant contestants individually.

"He would step in front of each girl and look you over from head to toe like we were just meat, we were just sexual objects, that we were not people," Holvey said, adding that it made her feel "the dirtiest I felt in my entire life."

Ninni Laaksonen
, a model and former Miss Finland, told Finnish newspaper Ilta-Sanomat in October 2016 that Trump groped her backstage at the "Late Show with David Letterman" in 2006.

"Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt," Laaksonen said. "He really grabbed my butt. I don't think anybody saw it, but I flinched and thought, 'What is happening?'"

MORE ALLEGATIONS AND PHOTOS HERE: https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12#summer-zervos-18

Comments

• Rastaman? Reaper? Anunaki? Pawnstar? Why don't you defend your hero? lol
  • Facts, they can’t. They just jump to another thread in here. Because they know what we know, they can’t explain stupid. Hell, no one can. Hahahaha
  • We're all waiting for your response, Trumpkins. lol
  • Still waiting, boys.
  • This topic is headline to mask serious allegations against Joe Biden for sexual assault.
  • And that is what they are. Allegations. Not proven facts, but allegations. It would appear that <zero, along with his cult following partners DOPE HEAD, Gun Smuggler, Anunaked, and the rest, have forgotten that the rule of law would have us believe that Mr. Biden is innocent. At least until somebody can replace the allegations with facts. Provable beyond a reasonable doubt facts.

Silly me. Never expect a Republican to accept provable facts when they can just make up their own.
  • So, no defense for your hero, the Hoaxer-in-Chief, Rasta? lol
  • So, no defense for your hero, the PussyGrabber-in-Chief, Rasta? lol
  • The President has referred to women over the course of his public career as “dogs,” “pigs,” “fat,” “ugly,” “slobs,” “lowlifes” and “horseface”;

He’s bragged about grabbing women by the genitals, and has been accused by no fewer than 25 women of sexual misconduct;

He’s attacked women journalists for doing their jobs, and mused on multiple occasions that women are more suited for housework;

He’s mocked a girl with Asperger’s, a disabled journalist, a prisoner of war, a Gold Star family, and even his own supporters;

He’s called the media “losers,” “nasty” and “human scum,” accused one news anchor of murder, suggested another was menstruating and that another was bleeding from a bad facelift;

He insisted former President Barack Obama was from Kenya, maligned immigrants from “shithole countries,” said a gathering of neo-Nazis included “some very fine people,” and trafficked heavily in online anti-Semitic tropes.

This, needless to say, is a very partial list.