Biden Publicly Denies Tara Reade Allegation of Sexual Assault

This morning, on "Morning Joe" on MSNBC, presumptive Democratic candidate for President flatly denied the allegation of Tara Reade that Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993. "It never happened."

Even FOX News reported this story, so it must be a fact that Biden actually denied the allegation.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-addresses-sexual-assault-allegations

This puts Biden in the exact same position as Justice Kavanaugh. Christine Blasey Ford alleged that Kavanaugh raped her three decades ago, and Kavanaugh denied the allegation. Republicans confirmed Kavanaugh's lifetime appointment to the United States Supreme Court as an Associate Justice, clearly believing Kavanaugh's denial and rejecting as untrue the sworn under penalty of perjury allegations of Christine Blasey Ford.

One could assume that if both Biden and Kavanaugh were accused of sexual assault, without any actual direct evidence that either assault actually happened, and the Republicans in the Senate chose to believe Kavanaugh, they would treat Biden the same, accepting his denial just as they accepted Kavanaugh's denial. But we know that won't happen, don't we DOPE HEAD? We all know that the Gun Smuggler will take a moment from his life of crime to attack Biden, just as he supported Kavanaugh, don't we Gun Smuggler?

The "Republicans" will argue that Biden is lying, because Tara Reade's mother called the Larry King show in 1993 and because Tara Reade's former neighbor said Ms. Reade told her about the assault. However, the same happened with Ms. Blasey Ford, and the Republicans in the Senate uniformly rejected the evidence of others who had been told of the assault, and went so far as to refuse to subpoena the witness to the actual rape, Associate Justice Kavanaugh's close friend.

We know that both women said they had told others, and we know that other women came forward and said they were told by the accusers of the sexual assaults. We know that Christine Blasey Ford testified under oath that Kavanaugh's close friend was in the room when she was raped by Kavanaugh, and we know that the Republicans unanimously rejected all of her testimony, given under oath, regarding this alleged assault, choosing instead to confirm Kavanaugh to a lifetime appointment to the United States Supreme Court.

Will the Republicans accept Biden's statement that the assault "never happened"? Of course not. They will treat Tara Reade as a saint, just as they treated Christine Blasey Ford as a lying devil.

Me, personally, I don't know who is telling the truth. Was Christine Blasey Ford raped by a drunken prep school student in front of his friend? Was Tara Reade assaulted by then Senator Biden with no witnesses? I don't know, and neither do DOPE HEAD and the Gun Smuggler. Two alleged sexual assaults, one with a witness who refused to testify, and was given a pass by the Republican Senators, and the other with no witnesses. Both alleged sexual assaults were denied unequivocally, in public, by the accused. He said, she said. End of story.

But we all know that it is not the end of the story, because DOPE HEAD and the Gun Smuggler, and the Republican Trumpists, will never let it go. They will continue to accuse Biden, despite the unequivocal denial, just like they chose to vilify Christine Blasey Ford. Because that is what Republicans do.

Do you have any facts which contradict the facts I have stated in here, DOPE HEAD? How about you, Gun Smuggler, do you have any actual facts which prove that the assault on Tara Reade actually happened? Can I assume that you will provide those facts in this forum, or would it be more likely that I can realistically assume that you both are just blowing it out your collective asses?

FAAARRRTTT!

Comments