Exclusive: 1996 court document confirms Tara Reade told of harassment in Biden’s office

MAY 07, 2020 03:22 PM, UPDATED 2 HOURS 14 MINUTES AGO

The San Luis Obispo County court filing is the first official public record confirming she made allegations at that time.

A court document from 1996 shows former Senate staffer Tara Reade told her ex-husband she was sexually harassed while working for Joe Biden in 1993.

The declaration — exclusively obtained by The Tribune in San Luis Obispo, California — does not say Biden committed the harassment nor does it mention Reade’s more recent allegations of sexual assault.

Reade’s then-husband Theodore Dronen wrote the court declaration. Dronen at the time was contesting a restraining order Reade filed against him days after he filed for divorce, Superior Court records show.

In it, he writes Reade told him about “a problem she was having at work regarding sexual harassment, in U.S. Senator Joe Biden’s office.”

It appears to be the only written record that has surfaced from the time that substantiates Reade shared her account in the years following the alleged incident, though a former neighbor came forward last week about similar conversations she said she had with Reade in 1995.

https://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/politics-government/article242527331.html

Comments

• Tara made the complaint in 1996. Democrats and media said it does not exist but look folks. She made filed it in court about Biden raping her.

Now we know why Biden refuse to release documents in Delaware.
  • You really can't read, can you. What you have linked to is not a complaint by Tara Reade. It is a declaration in opposition to a request for a restraining order sought against her former husband, Theodore Dronen. In his opposition to Reade's request for a restraining order, Dronen says that Reade had told him about "a problem she was having at work regarding sexual harassment, in U.S. Senator Joe Biden’s office.”

The writer of the article in the San Luis Obispo Tribune makes clear that the "declaration — exclusively obtained by The Tribune in San Luis Obispo, California — does not say Biden committed the harassment nor does it mention Reade’s more recent allegations of sexual assault."

The declaration itself quotes Tara Reade as telling Dronen that Reade "eventually struck a deal with the chief of staff of the Senator's office and left her position."

Perhaps the entire declaration would be available in the article, so that some context would reveal why this statement appeared in Dronen's opposition to a restraining order sought by Reade. By itself, however, it is nothing more than proof that Reade complained to her ex-husband, possibly while they were married, that she had a"a problem she was having at work regarding sexual harassment." No statement about who she had a problem with, or what the nature of the harassment was.

What is most clear is that this statement is not contained in any complaint which Reade filed. At it appears from the absence of any reference to any document Reade filed that she did not mention in her application for a restraining order any sexual harassment by Biden. If she had, no doubt that would have been printed instead of Dronen's declaration.

And of course the DOPE has to go overboard by saying that "Tara made the complaint in 1996. Democrats and media said it does not exist but look folks. She made filed it in court about Biden raping her."

Of course, since this is not a document filed by Tara Reade, and because it makes no mention of Biden raping or even otherwise assaulting her -- it only mentions a problem with harassment in Biden's office -- the only thing it reveals about the DOPE is that he cannot stop lying. And lying. And lying. Ad nauseum.
  • Don't wet your pants, girls, but there will be a Megan Kelly interview with your favorite victim Tara Reade broadcast somewhere in the not too distant future. There are already teasers on YouTube, so you can masturbate while fantasizing about the complete interview.

Make some popcorn, open a beer, and listen to Tara Reade insist Biden should drop out of the race. Enjoy!
  • He should drop out. Democrats said this on 2016 when it was Trump. Now the Democrats are saying the opposite. Please.
  • The judge will dismiss this case. The evidences to dismiss are overwhelming. If its a Obama administration era appointed judge he or she will try to dismiss it. If its a fair judge he or she will agree with the DOJ.
  • Thank you, your Honor Anunaked. Unfortunately, unable-to-read, you got the wrong thread.

But not only that, you seem really confused. You say if it is an Obama judge, he or she will try to dismiss it. Then you say that if it a fair judge (we all know, don't we, that only judges appointed by Republicans are fair, and all the other judges are nasty unfair judges) he or she will agree with the DOJ. But the DOJ is seeking dismissal. So what you are saying is that it doesn't matter whether it is an Obama judge or a fair judge, the judge will dismiss the case, which would make even an Obama judge a fair judge, which I am certain you don't believe because you are a FOX News toadie.

Get your thread right, Anunaked, and then try and organize your thoughts. Oops, I forgot, you got no thoughts.
  • The prosecution itself asked to withdraw the case. The career lawyer himself did it. His name came up in some released documents showing Obama FBI officials talking about continuing the case when the agents saw evidences of collusion. Flynn was entrapped.

• The same lawyer who lead the case against Flynn will go to jail or he will rat. And as we know many are ratting on the former administration.
  • HEY!!! GUN SMUGGER!!! You are in the wrong damned thread! Not only that, but you have become incredibly stupid. Have you been drinking Lysol?

Maybe you can tell us the name of the "career lawyer" who "himself did it", what ever it is.

EVERYBODY! READ THIS SENTENCE!!!:

His name came up in some released documents showing Obama FBI officials talking about continuing the case when the agents saw evidences of collusion.

I thought that you idiots had proven there was no collusion. Now there are agents who "saw evidences of collusion". And you used a word, "evidences," which may not even exist. What a really dumb fuck. At least, fool, find the right thread. Or better yet, go back to smuggling guns into Pohnpei and Kosrae with your co-conspirators from the Marshall Islands and Saipan. What a dumb fool.
  • Obama stated it all
  • I would believe you, but I think you meant “started”.

Fucking pathetic ignorant fool.
  • You acknowledged it and you fully understand what Obama "Stated" means. My electoral votes VS Your popular votes. The US Constitution is well because it shows the US Republic is well and returning to its roots as it should be as we see Trump is doing. You would have had it your way If Trump lost in 2016. We would not know of this Obama gate that started in 2016.

Ukraine and 2016 are connected.

Fuck off!!! Let see who started the Russian investigations.
  • Babbling fool.

And it was the FBI that started the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. The investigation began in July of 2016. Where the fuck have you been?
  • Who was President in July of 2016, might i ask
    of you my honourable liberal friend @SaremChuuk?
  • Barack Hussein Obama, the greatest president of the 21st century! Yay Obama!!

Makes your dick shrink, doesn’t it whiner. You actually think your Great Cult Leader is going to re-write history, don’t you, DOPE? What an ignorant fool.

Well, go ahead and play with your dick and believe what the Great Cult Leader’s cable channel tells you. I will wait for Judge Sullivan to deny the motion to dismiss, and for the Supreme Court to order compliance with the subpoenas.

Sweet dreams, pantie sniffer.
  • The FBI fall under the DOJ and the DOJ fall under the executive branch as said per the US Constitution. DOJ is lead by a appointed official who was confirmed. FBI took orders from DOJ and DOJ from Executive in July of 2016.
  • 2018 and 2020 are Colliding.
  • I overlooked this post by the Gun Smuggler because most of what he writes is gibberish, and I was more focused on pointing out that he was in the wrong fucking thread. This is what he posted 9 days ago:

The prosecution itself asked to withdraw the case. The career lawyer himself did it. His name came up in some released documents showing Obama FBI officials talking about continuing the case when the agents saw evidences of collusion. Flynn was entrapped.

And in the very next post he posted this:

The same lawyer who lead the case against Flynn will go to jail or he will rat. And as we know many are ratting on the former administration.

So I think we can assume he is talking about the attempt to withdraw the case against Flynn, to which Flynn already copped a plea, twice or three times, in writing and in front of the judge. I was confused by this post because the title of this thread was about Tara Reade, and did not have anything to do with the Flynn case, at least until the Gun Smuggler got lost playing with his dick.

In the first sentence I quote, the Gun Smuggling Nazi says "The prosecution itself asked to withdraw the case." This is correct if you assume that the Department of Justice is "the prosecution."

The next sentence says "The career lawyer himself did it". And this is just a lie. No truth to the statement. Veracity totally lacking. The statement of an idiot.

Because the Gun Smuggling Cultist doesn't define what "it" is [go stay in the corner, no recess for you], we have to presume that what he means is that the career prosecutor filed the motion to dismiss. If that is not what he means in the quoted sentence, then he makes no sense at all, and what he proves is that he is an idiot as well as a Gun Smuggler.

In fact, the career prosecutor, Brandon Van Grack, filed his withdrawal from the Flynn case about an hour before the motion to dismiss was filed. And the motion to dismiss was signed by a political appointee named Timothy Shea, who not only is not a career prosecutor, but is not among the Department of Justice attorneys who has permission to file documents with the federal Court in DC. Look it up!

In his second post he makes a statement I would like him to expand upon. The underlying portion of that second quote states "And s we know many are ratting on the former administration." You may know, but please, fool, tell those of us who aren't aware: How many exactly are "ratting on the former administration"? One? More than One? A few? Lots and lots?

Name them, idiot, or you stay in the corner for lying. Trumpist fucking liar. An insult to the army you claim to have served in.
  • Nixon did what obama did to trump and flynn.

Payback is coming.

MAGA
  • Looking forward to it! Can't wait to learn what the fuck you are talking about, since it is clear that you haven't got a fucking clue what you are talking about.

Nixon made Trump look like a fool? Nixon got Flynn to lie like a rug, and plead guilty to lying to the vice president and to the FBI twice or three times, in writing and in open court in front of the judge?

Here come da Judge! I hope you have the money to pay us. That is what you mean by "payback", right" You are going to pay us back for all the bullshit lies you have put us through for the past three and a half years? How many lies and misstatements has your Great Cult Leader told during this tortuous period. I think FM said it was over 18,000. At $10 a fucking lie, you owe us about $180,000. We are waiting, DOPE. I hope you have a good job!
  • Nixon spied on his opponents. He got kicked out of the Whitehouse. Obama did the same thing and Democrats and media allowed it to happen.

Biden still refuse to release his documents on Tara reade.

But no worry the corruption that was obamagate is getting exposed.

MAGA