Obamas to Make Virtual Commencement Addresses to the Class of 2020

I didn't want our Trumpists in here to miss these important speeches, so I am posting a link to the announcement in The Hill. I know how much the Great Leader's cultists love the Obamas, and I was afraid they might not hear about these important speeches.

President Barack Obama will speak in an address on May 16, 2020, at 8:00 PM Eastern time. It will be carried by ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, FOX News, YouTube, and no doubt by Telemundo and other outlets, so it won't be hard to find. Then both the president and his lovely wife, Michelle, will deliver virtual commencement addresses to the Class of 2020 graduates on June 6, 2020 at 3:00 PM Eastern time, 12:00 noon on the West Coast. No doubt it will be carried by the same group of networks, meaning all of them. It is too bad, I know, but it will be pretty hard for the Performer-in-Chief to get lying time on TV during these broadcasts.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/496139-obama-to-participate-in-class-of-2020-virtual-commencement

The reason I was worried that DOPE and the Five Rockers (a new name I made up for the band, meaning of course "throwers of rocks" rather than any reference to rock music) would miss this is because it does not appear than any of their regular sources of information announced it.

I Googled "Obama Virtual Graduation Speech", and you can't believe how many different media sources carried announcements or stories about these events. But I went through six pages of Google links, and there was not one link to any story from FOX News, or the Daily Caller, or the Washington Examiner, or the National Review, or any Neo-nazi or White Supremacist website. Not one!

Now why do you think that is?

Don't forget to mark these dates in your calendars, Rockers. May 16 and June 6. You will really LOVE the broadcasts in celebration of the high school graduates of the Class of 2020!

Comments

• Apparently "Liberals' is an oxymoron. Because they want to take away your liberties and keep your minds glued to their fakenews. Don't listen to them or you will live in fear and poverty, like their constituents in the urban projects and rural reservations.
  • I guess that means you are really happy that the Obamas are going to make these appearances and speeches on every network, huh <zero?

I guess it must be a whole lot nicer to live behind 12 foot walls and have dinner out at “whites only” clubs, with the only fear being LaBron and his friends moving into your gated enclaves. Are you Nazis even allowed in Miami, or do you have to stay in West Palm Beach?
  • Nazi's want to keep Jews confined and killed, like the Democrats want for Americans prior to election day. They are rationing food in stores now due to the fear they spread. Soon people will go hungry due to their fakenews spreading fear each day.