Attorney General Barr says he will not prosecute Obama, Biden

May 18, 2020

WASHINGTON — Attorney General William Barr on Monday declared himself to be wholly uninterested in being prodded by President Donald Trump to conduct a criminal investigation of former President Barack Obama or former Vice President Joe Biden.

“As long as I’m attorney general,” Barr said during a virtual Department of Justice news conference, “the justice system will not be used for partisan political ends.”

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/attorney-general-barr-will-not-prosecute-obama-biden-2031017/

Comments

• Barr. Is A true real non biased AG who put the constitution ahead of his party

I told you this days ago @FactsMatter.

Obama get Presidential privileges something Democrats denied to Trump.

I respect Barr and Trump for it. This is why i vote Republican.
  • You are totally confused, my friend.

Your hero Trump said that Obama and Biden have committed crimes.

Barr, Trump's own Attorney General, said that there is no evidence and there will be no prosecution.

So which guy do you believe. Trump or Barr? lol
  • The Democrats fake RussiaGate from 2016-2019 was a confusion bitch @FactsMatter

Can i say ObamaGate once more.

• So what is your answer....Trump or Barr?

They disagree. So whom do you believe?

Let me guess. Instead of answering the question, you will try to change the subject again.

Just like your hero, the Distractor- in-Chief. lol
  • We're waiting for your answer, Rastaman.

Or are you too busy with your full time job of spreading Trumpaganda ....like manure on a farmer's field. lol
  • Still waiting, Rant Man.