This Should Make the Great Cult Leader REALLY Happy

I heard last week that as far as Twitter followers are concerned, former president Obama is the Leader of the Pack, having at least 115 million followers. That fact led me to ask who filled out the top ten as far as Twitter followers are concerned. Surely, given how much time he spends on Twitter, and his current position as leader of the free world, president Trump must be second or third behind Obama. Imagine my surprise (the numbers represent millions of followers):

1 @BarackObama Barack Obama 118 Former U.S. president USA
2 @justinbieber Justin Bieber 112 Musician CAN
3 @katyperry Katy Perry 109 Musician USA
4 @Rihanna Rihanna 97 Musician and businesswoman BAR
5 @taylorswift13 Taylor Swift 86 Musician USA
6 @Cristiano Cristiano Ronaldo 85 Footballer POR
7 @ladygaga Lady Gaga 81 Musician and actress USA
8 @TheEllenShow Ellen DeGeneres 80 Comedian and television hostess USA
9 @realDonaldTrump Donald Trump 80 Current U.S. president USA
10 @ArianaGrande Ariana Grande 74 Musician and actress USA

My apologies for the formatting.

President Trump barely makes it into the top 10! He ranks behind Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Christiano (whoever that is), LADY GAGA!, and the Ellen DeGeneres Show. For crying out loud, Trump, you got pretty poor Twitter ratings! He barely beats out Ariana, and she is like over the hill!

You would think that Ellen would give Trump some of her followers. That would be DeGeneres thing to do.

I also found out why the Great Cult Leader began taking Hydroxychloroquine. Somebody told him it was good for malaria, and he said, "Well if it's OK for the First Lady, it's OK for me!

Comments