Trump golfs while more Americans and Micronesians get sick and die

More than 3.7 million cases of Covid-19 have been recorded in the US, at a rate now of about 70,000 a day, and more than 140,000 Americans and Micronesians have died.

image Trump departs the White House on Sunday morning to play golf at his club in Virginia.

In an interview with Fox News Sunday, Trump insisted he took “responsibility always for everything” regarding the pandemic.

That interview was recorded on Friday, a day before the New York Times and Washington Post reported that the White House is seeking to block stimulus package funding for coronavirus testing and tracing, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institutes of Health, and state and Pentagon programmes to tackle Covid-19 abroad.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/19/trump-joe-biden-coronavirus-polls

Comments

• TRUMP: It's possible that they don't test, that's what's possible. We find cases and many of those cases heal automatically. We're finding -- in a way, we're creating trouble. Certainly, we are creating trouble for the fake news to come along and say, "Oh, we have more cases."

DR. ROBERT REDFIELD, CDC DIRECTOR: "I do think this fall and winter of 2020, 2021, are probably going to be one of the most difficult times that we’ve experienced in American public health.'
    WALLACE: Do you agree with Dr. Redfield?

TRUMP: I don't know and I don't think he knows. I don't think anybody knows with this. This is a very tricky deal. Everybody thought this summer it would go away and it would come back in the fall. Well, when the summer came, they used to say the heat -- the heat was good for it and it really knocks it out, remember? And then it might come back in the fall. So they got that one wrong. I'll be right eventually. I will be right eventually. You know I said, "It's going to disappear." I'll say it again.

WALLACE: But does that – does that discredit you

TRUMP: It's going to disappear and I'll be right. I don’t think so. I don't think so. I don't think so. You know why? Because I've been right probably more than anybody else. imageimage

• he is very confused old man

• Under Trump's "leadership," the "R" in Republican now stands for reactionary and regressive, taking America back to the dark ages.
  • GO TRUMP...HELL WITH MEDIA,,STICK WITH FACTS...