Black Man Killed in the US because he Support Trump

BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTER KILLED EXECUTION STYLE IN MILWAUKEE
A Milwaukee Black man, who was well-known for his support of President Donald Trump, was shot and killed by an unknown person in Wisconsin late last week, according to The New York Post.

Authorities have said that political activist, Bernell Trammell, who was 60, was sitting outside his publishing company when a vehicle pulled up in front of his storefront and someone shot and killed him execution-style. Despite being an avid Trump supporter, Trammell advocated for the Black Lives Matter movement reports the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. He also supported progressive Democrat Lena Taylor in her run for mayor.

A statement was released from the Republican Party of Wisconsin’s Chairman Andrew Hitt:

“It is tragic to learn of the senseless murder of Bernell Trammell, and I offer my sincere condolences to his family and friends. Because of Trammell’s well known political activism and the possibility that his murder could be politically motivated, I respectfully request that United States Attorney Matthew Krueger open an investigation into this heinous crime. No American should fear for their personal safety because of where they live or their political affiliation.”

https://www.blackenterprise.com/black-trump-supporter-killed-execution-style-in-milwaukee/

Comments

• This happened in 2020
  • All becAuse he don't vote Democrat
  • Im not scared of anyone in here but god
  • Black lives matter they say but only when it suit the democrat party narrative. When its blacks who disagree with Democrats it doesn't matter. When its blacks who are killed in Chicago because of failed Democrat policies it does not matter. 100 people get shot on Chicago each week and they are all black and the shooter is black but it doesn't Matter.
  • It is true that Bernell Tramell was a Black man. It is true that Bernell Tramell was shot and killed execution style while sitting outside his publishing company. It is also true, if the article is accurate, that Bernell Tramell was a Trump supporter in late July, when he was killed.

There is no evidence, however, that Bernell Tramell was shot and killed because he was a Trump supporter.

From the article posted above:

Despite being an avid Trump supporter, Trammell advocated for the Black Lives Matter movement reports the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. He also supported progressive Democrat Lena Taylor in her run for mayor.

So it is possible that Tramell was killed because he was a Trump supporter, because he was in fact a Trump supporter. But it is also equally possible that Tramell was shot and killed by a Trump supporter who was enraged that Tramell supported Black Lives Matter, or because Tramell supported a Democratic candidate for Mayor of Milwaukee. It is also equally possible that Bernell Tramell was killed for a reason or reasons having nothing to do with his political beliefs.

From what I can tell through online research, although more than two months have passed, nobody knows who killed Bernell Tramell, and nobody knows as a fact why Bernell Tramell was killed. So this entire thread, posted by a fool, is intended only to incite fear and hatred.

What we do know, however, is that there is no evidence that Bernell Tramell was shot and killed because he was a Trump supporter.
  • Oh, those stubborn facts!

How can The Three Trumpeteers here enjoy their wild conspiracy theories when you present actual facts that expose their craziness, SC? LOL
  • edited October 6
    Saremchuuk and factsmatted, That man was killed because he suppprted trump. This is what happens when Democrat leaders tell their followers to attack repyblicans when ever they found them.
  • WAS it a idea that killed him? According to Biden this kind of violence against people who support trump is fake. Lol

• You attack Nazis where ever you found them. If they black or brown or white you attack them cuz they support trump.
  • Liberal tolerance! Agree with me or else you are a nazi. Unbelievable.
  • That what i call the true face of liberalism. Intolerance for anything and anybody who don't vote democrats. KKK was created by Democrats for this purpose. Killing blacks who disagree with Democrats.
  • Silent the left when their own committed crimes they accused us for. Silent is deafening. MAGA