Am I A Nazi Becuase I Believe Killing Babies Is WRONG

edited October 15 in General
Really. Like i don't agree that abortion is right. A Baby can't defend it self so how can i agree with it? I understand persuade/looking for happiness and all that but when i see wrong i speak. Truth to power like AOC say. Power to her and all that. I have no hate for her. She ahead of her time but she wants revolution when the US is a nuclear power since 1945. The US Nuke arsenal is 1st stage but disruptive. Atomic energy has potential to attain clean energy. But Humanity is at its early stage. Im a conservative but i do not believe the world and universe was created in 6 days. A second in our time is a billion years in who or what created life on our galaxy. We are from the milky way galaxy. Thats just 1 galaxy out of a thousand in our part the neighborhood of the milky way. There are other galaxies beside ours.

Comments

• Am i a racist. Like i understand what you liberals are saying but we humans. Our biggest enemy is our selfs. We killed off the neanderthals so who next to kill but humanity itslef. By killing unborn babies we are killing ourselves as a race of beings. The dinosaurs got wiped out by a asteroid. They lucky. Them lizards got it nice. Clean and quick. Humanity on the other hand go either kill itself out or unite. Fuck politics. But i do believe in the individual right to chose for him or herself or itself. What i don't believe in is forcing other's to yours.
  • When you force others you get civil wars or the next stage regional war like the Napoleon wars. The next stage is world war. We saw that in world war 1 and 2. The next stage is nuclear war. World war two ended because 2 nuclear bombs exploded over Japan. That was just a second in the eye of the power that created us. Think over it. Russia and the US have been upgrading their nuclear weapons. A war with Russia is like the asteroid that ended the dinosaurs.
  • hyperbole [ hahy-pur-buh-lee ]

noun Rhetoric

- obvious and intentional exaggeration.
    - an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”imageimage