WHITE FOLKS "ENTERTAINMENT"

HUMAN ZOOS:A SHOCKING HISTORY OF SHAME AND EXPLOITATION.

A shameful legacy that echoes into the present — and shouldn't be buried in the history books.

In the late 1800s, colonial exhibits became popular in the western world — exhibits that not only showcased artifacts but actual people. In the era before cinema, these shows allowed westerners to see the foreigners they’d only heard of, and led to huge audiences clamouring for these tableaux vivants.
Or, as they are now called, “Human Zoos.”

https://www.cbc.ca/natureofthings/features/human-zoos-a-shocking-history-of-shame-and-exploitation

Comments

• You indigenous traitors still want to befriend these white folks?.

When the world becomes more COLORFUL and DIVERSE You western sympathizers (The biggest cowards) will surely die alongside your colonial white masters.
  • Are you enjoying life among your "white masters" in America, MrNobody?

If not, why don't you move back to micronesia to live on the land of your ancestors?

Moving back might make you a much happier person. Or not. lol
  • @FactsMatter/Oh I will you don't have to worry about that I'll be there in no time.

Are you going to acknowledge your ancestors murderous legacy on indigenous folks around the globe or how they stole their lands and resources? Most likely not.

You go back to where you came from.I'm sure native Indians will accept me as guest but will surely tell you to return.America doesn't belongs to whites.
  • Take your racism to China with you, MrNobody905. I am sure the Communist Party there will "re-educate" you.