Need Taxi-Womw to make contact

Taxi:

Someone you and I both know very well needs to get in touch with you regarding his personal knowledge of certain facts regarding Mr. Doone's case. He tried to send you an e-mail at the e-mail address he had for you, but it was returned as undeliverable. Would it be possible for you to send me an e-mail at so that I can forward it to this person? You can check with Gillian Doone, with whom I have been in contact, to confirm my extreme discretion.

My friend seeks to use back channels only, for what will prove to be obvious reasons.

Kinisou Chapur,

Sarem Chuuk

Comments

• Huh?!, a conspiracy about to unfold? share the secret ladies and gentlemen, if it's regarding misspending of public funds, I believe the victims have a right to know, or should we just wait for it to unfold in court......................
  • Taxi:

Been trying to contact for a long time. It's been since we talked in SD sometime 2 years ago or so. E-mail me or something.

Johnny
  • Taxi:

Sorry I forgot to give my e-mail address. It is johnnyragasa@yahoo.com.
  • edited September 2009
    pulled
  • edited September 2009
    pulled.

my bad taxi.
  • TW knew better never to come back in here again and be ridiculed again by idiots who have blatant disregard for human dignities, but theirs only. Good luck finding him! We have downplayed and degraded MicSem so much that the good guys have left... leaving......... yeah you guessed it! Lol....
  • so we aren't good guys? hmmm. the boldness of the new generation of like-minded people have driven off the older generations? changes have to be anticipated. it takes more of a man to accept being ridiculed than to run and hide. the newer generation will always be curious no matter what come may.

FYI, TW isn't scared to be in here, infact he had just posted a thread a couple days ago. he even used his real name too. he aint scared of anything. go read through.
  • [svn permalinkReport Post
    so we aren't good guys? hmmm. the boldness of the new generation of like-minded people have driven off the older generations? changes have to be anticipated. it takes more of a man to accept being ridiculed than to run and hide. the newer generation will always be curious no matter what come may.
    FYI, TW isn't scared to be in here, infact he had just posted a thread a couple days ago. he even used his real name too. he aint scared of anything. go read through.]
    -------------end.
    As far as I know, which Taxi-womb is now stationed on Guam, not California. And, as far as said about “AFRAID OR SCARED,” I think these two meaning of words is not belong on our Micsem. What belong on Micsem is how an individual is maintained his/her open communication and perspectives in a civilize and being humanly educated in common sense. In Chuuk, we've seen the fruit of what is trash, and what is polite conversation, and it goes the same in the US, and other cultures, too.

Which is why, for our Chuuk community, whether in Chuuk or in U.S, and its other territory, if we given something nice to have, or own, we abused and turn- it- into garbages. ( for example, living in apartment or housing, we seen from distanct on Guam, that must be chuukese home, for example) The fact reality is going to Chuuk to see the harsh reality of poverty, and unclean island, and others, is and have shown those they stayed behind in Chuuk have lacking human dignity to see poverty, and not doing no improvement for the island. ( It shown the world that we Chuukese are the most lazy people on earth...) We sometimes looks at other fellow (whom they'd improving their lifestyles, and living condition...) yet, others trying to destroy them, not with meaningful support and honest discipline, but by the behavior of envious, and end resulted in such suffocated and uncivilized manner to taking part of the world open discussion, yet our behavior on Micsem have proven more like those they lived in prison for proving tone of their violent, harassment, and just that trash to others fellow visitors on Micsem.

What is macho in Chuuk? When a man stated he is macho, meaning he took cared of his children and family in a meaningful roles, with sacrifices of financial, and humane nurture, as example like the American Kennedy's family are macho because they know how to cared for their every family. The Kennedy's family in America are turn into good seeds, growing and nurture of role model as family and citizen of leadership for the world.

I hope our FSM leaders will using the Kennedy's family motto to taken cared of their people, their future and their good policy for improvement, buy not turn such policy into trash, but teaching every FSM citizen to be part of good society, not burden.

The good advices is; if you want to be tough and macho, go joining the military, and go experience what "WAR" is about. I think the FSM should and will input into the new Compact Renegotiation, which shall be effective, instead of turn our citizen into public assistance, but the enforcement shall and must be “REQUIRING” especially for every FSM males to be drafting into the military, ( as soon as graduated high school) without Yes or No. it will be a requirement and policy, have to do it, just like FSM Passport requirement to have it!

The only solution will improves our male for role model in Chuuk State, for becoming accountable as human being, and improving laziness, if all of them have experience real discipline in the military. Majority of our male roles in Chuuk State are just wasted and wondering around the island! The new Compact shall and will install a requirement for every males FSM for drafting into military, if the males did not want to go to college, or holding job then going into the military.

If this requirement is taken seriously, the poverty in Chuuk State will improving, and less burden due to males are taking more accountability raising their children financially, and put more discipline and father roles on the table as man, but not being burden, and lazy.

Thank you.
    Angela Engichy
    The aboriginal
  • I see your point Angela. I guess I haven't been in here long enough to understand what has been going on.