OIHS class of '93

Where is everybody at?

Comments

• Iam here enjoying the spring weather in Portland, Oregon. There are many of us Micronesians here sometimes we drive to Salem to fish in the rivers and I tell you plenty salmon there delicious for bar b que. How about the rest of us, where are they?
  • i'm here in the islands...salmon is not as delicious as pulgalei, and the other reef fish...enjoyin taro, banana, breadfruit,coconuts,and others...
  • that's right Maisu.

am in the islands too. enjoy bulgalei and lipeibar...oooooouuuhhhh... poor Fifa..
    you miss the best fish ever, and that's lipeibar.... iwe ua tef....
  • Yes, Im here in chuuk state got stock in my chuukese wife. I'll be back some day..............Im enjoying hamerhead here in chuuk.Im in here doing nothing......No job for me........go in this month go out next month.....I keep on in & out,in & out and now I end up jobless.
  • Joe Paag.
    stop pretending that you are in Chuuk....we can monitor you thru Telecom monitoring device and you are misusing COM-Yap compus computers..please stop that or else you will be restricted to use thos e computers...use them wisely...for your research only...sorry....everybody can see you from the other end so stop pretending...
  • Iam here in chuuk............I got married here so I got stock in here.
  • oh poor Joe paag.

you've been here for so long... maybe the only thing you'll know is
    chuukese hammer, eh?