Praying for Wisdom and Courage in the FSM National Government

Lord, please listen in to your islanders in their Federated States.
This is a big day for them.
They are choosing their government leaders.
They are not sure which one is the right one.
They know they have a lot of problems.
And they need a lot of help.
They need your Wisdom and Courage to choose a new Government.
One that will help solve their problems and uplift their lives.
Lord, grant them your Courage,
To Change the Things that need to be Changed,
To keep those that need no Change,
The Wisdom to Know the Difference,
And your Humility to Accept the Outcome.

Thank You, Lord.

Comments

• Amen! your prayer has been granted.
  • thank you so much plumeria, indeed our nation needs all the prayers. only Him and all will be well....
  • May we as nation be guided by the Divine to rediscover the sacred flame of our national heritage, which our forefathers have prepared for this generation. Let the wounds of separation and division be healed by opening our hearts to listen to the truth from our elected leaders, allowing us to find a higher truth that includes us all; May we learn to honor and enjoy our diversity and differences as a people, even as we more deeply touch our fundamental unity; May we, as a people, undergo a transformation that will draw forth individuals to lead our nation who embody courage, compassion and a higher vision; May our leaders inspire us, and we so inspire each other with our potential as individuals and as a nation, that a new spirit of forgiveness, caring and honesty be born in our nation; May we, as a federated states, move with clear, directed purpose to take our place within the community of nations to help build a better future for our children; May we as a nation rededicate ourselves to truly living as one FSM nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty,Unity, and justice for all; And may God's Will be done for our young nation, as we, the people, align with that Will.

Thank you and Amen
  • Good one Iudas, however, you are wasting space with your iotek. Your name is full of curse and so Kot wouldn't listen.
  • You are so right, RIMPAC. Judas needs to wash his mouth before he preaches and prays online. Get behind me, satan!
  • Plumeria,

I must commend you for your beautiful yet enlightening prayer, especially the last 5 lines..Thanks to you, now you have truly answered the question that hunted me through-out these years.."Why do we have so many Crooks in our Government?"....

Hello Plumeria,

My name is Katuchol and I am also an Alcoholic!! I am genuinely honored to be here and join this here Fine and Exclusive Club!
  • What happened to my friend Kuttuisland. I have been visiting this piece to see his input but no signs of him. He must be on a long vacation as Keta suggested.
  • He was been traded for Judas that is why Judas been praying for us. I wish she could have traded kap and his gang from Ulithi.
  • Psst Turmai,
    Shhhh! Didn't your mom ever tell you that it's bad to talk when we are all praying? Now fold your hands, and ask the Lord to forgive you for talking too much.
This discussion has been closed.